Hank Clemens Soil - Mysterious Seeds - Stealth Grow Journal — 2014

HankClemens

Prop 215 Compliant MMJ REC. Patient

NOTE: This is a stealth grow with plans to stay in veg for 2-3 weeks. Plants will be transplanted to 1 Gal pots in about a week and then will be placed outside in garden to flower in pot. Due to roommates my plants cannot grow huge unless I find a guerrilla spot, so i have to try and control their growth in our outdoor garden so thats why i will not transplant into ground. Any advice is welcome.

Week 1 Update

Important Details

Bucket Size – Two (12 oz Party Cups) One (10 oz foam cup)
Medium -100% FoxFarm Ocean Forest Soil.
Lights – Two (23watt CFL)
Nutrients – None at the moment currently in Veg.(Need advice though)
Strain(s) – Unknown (Found three seeds inside of an MMJ OG preroll)

Last Friday April 11, 2014 a good friend and I hit up a dispensary in a beach city in beautiful California. He got a great referral for bringing me and I got a great FTP deal. Besides getting topped-off in beautiful green medicine I was also given, what I was told at the time “a very expensive preroll” (whatever that means).

I went home after leaving the dispensary feeling like the richest man alive. I got home and decided to start my medicating with the “expensive preroll.” I know better than to just smoke a preroll, so I broke that bitch up and smoked two blunts with all that nice OG Shake. ;)

But while I was breaking it up these three little brown seeds popped out. Call me a noob, but I definitely had to Google “Marijuana Seeds” to see if that's what they were. I still don't 100 percent know.

I had attempted a terrible grow in soil from clones in 2010, that proved miserable for the amount of money wasted on electricity and the minimal amount of “airbuds” that were its result. So Friday night I just placed all three seeds in water.

I didn't have much hope that they would germinate or that they were even female seeds. I didn't bother to call the dispensary or tell them of my discovery because I think the whole mystery aspect of this thing makes it all the more enjoyable. They all showed a white root by EOD Saturday April 12, 2014.

I purchased some FFOF soil and placed the three seeds, all with a white root hanging out in the current cups on Monday April 14, 2014.

The two party cups sprouted on Thursday April 17, 2014. On Thursday I also found that foam cup had fallen over and exposed the root and opening shell to light. I tried to replant and hopefully it survives. I can already seed the sprout reaching for the top.

Anyway so as of today I am officially 1 Week into this grow. My current plan is to keep veg for two more weeks at 18/6. Then I am going to transplant into slightly bigger pots and place outside. California is getting about 12 hours sunlight right now and I have a nice garden to place them outside in so the natural light and plant around it will help the nugs grow super dense! (I plan on keeping them in pots for the entire duration, unless I stumble upon the greatest guerilla spot known to man)

Cliffs/Noteworthy Stuff

PC Grow Box

73556661-8DE4-4EF1-BE27-E96CF44C9958_zpszdc5mjh2.jpg

4DCB7520-F7F6-4959-8D59-42132038FD3A_zpslu8mtfuy.jpg

I need help with fans. I plan on buying a 120 mm fan to get some better wind and possibly build an exhaust with a filter but need some advice. I don't want to go big because they will only be in this grow box for about three weeks. I plan on going to an MMJ event this weekend to buy seeds incase these don't work out or wind up male.

I found somebody’s plans on rigging up a quick indoor stealth PC grow box, so I pretty much piggybacked off that. I am not the handiest guy, but my roommate has a great selection of tools for me to use
Currently planted three mystery seeds in two Solo party cups and one 10 ounce foam cup.

They are all three placed in FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil.

8C956CAE-74AE-42EC-916C-A49A312C4ADA_zpsarflsmzs.jpg

All three showed a healthy root by Sunday April 13, 2014. Unknowingly I placed them, like a noob, in the soil Monday April 14, 2014.

Grow Medium/Nutes

They are all three placed in FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil. Would love any advice on nutes or other things to work with in order to make this grow successful.

Lights

They are currently under 18/6 lights. I’m not sure what I’m doing in the “lights area” of this grow, but I currently have two light sockets running two 23watt CFL’s. I definitely need advice here, but this is a stealth grow, so I am not looking for these plants to get like 6 feet tall, I want to stick with CFL’s on this grow, but I doubt the current light setup is enough, any advice on that?

This isn't their current position, i just took this pic before adjusting them to a lower height.

8463B70C-0C38-4357-A453-14A2F2A1D377_zps0a2oxbsm.jpg

Pictures

Here are my little sprouts, I need a better camera, but any idea on sex?

65E9AAC2-95D1-45C1-A477-3AB76F95CD47_zpsqjhedqhw.jpg

9AFFD632-384E-4091-A710-042577585DB5_zpsqogst2hw.jpg

112B2C86-A28A-429F-ADB4-B0AC51C030F6_zpsppdr84kr.jpg

Final Idea…..

So today April 18, 2014 seemingly overnight these little seeds popped out of the soil finally. The problem is I don't know what the plants are. The two sprouts stems are pretty red, not sure what that means. I know sexing early is hard, but if anyone has any input on how to further tell would love to hear feedback.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom