Sabo's 2nd Grow Darkstar Project One Plant Only

Buddy Ebsen

Hello & Welcome to my 2nd Grow:

:Namaste:

I will be growing a photo-period Darkstar. She will be Vegged outdoors the entire summer & brought back indoors to finish up. She will be topped one time at the 5th node, then placed under LST & heavily Fimmed. I will be using Kyle's Technique instead of Super-cropping. Depending on her growth, I may Defol 2 weeks before Flower.

This is the only plant that I will be concentrating on in order to try & fully understand the plant development stages & when to implement different training techniques.

What strain is it? Darkstar
Is it Indica, Sativa : Mostly Indica * Purple Kush x Mazar I-Sharif
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 4 months
If in Flower stage... For how long? 10 weeks
Indoor or outdoor? Both
Soil or Hydro? Pro-mix/Perlite/Vermiculite/Sand
If soil... 3 to 1 mix ratio
If soil... Solo cup/1 gallon/final container 5 Gallon
Size of light? Sunlight in Veg/400 watt HPS/2 X 250 watt self ballasted CFLs for Flower
Is it aircooled? Just ventilated
Temp of Room/cab? 75 degress steady
RH of Room/cab? can adjust as needed
Any Pests ? Hopefully not, but will be prepared
How often are you watering? As needed
Type and strength of ferts used? Still Researching organic nutes

Germination was completed 2 days ago, by soaking the seed for 24 hours (didn't wait for the tap root to show), planted in 2/3rds Light Warrior/ 1/3rd Pro-mix. Provided warmth with a seed starter heat mat & she popped 12 hours later.

0031689.jpg

I'm here! Gotta watch this big girl grow up - 4 month veg, ya say ... ? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Subscribed my friend, best of luck. Remember, small details & lots of pictures for us rookies.

:welcome: Graytail!

Yes, 4 months outdoor Veg! I'm going to be leaning on you heavily for some height control. My tent for flower is 8', but I don't want her that high! Max 48''.

Think we can do it? I can!

:high-five:

Welcome 60cal,

Hey, I'm not even close to being a novice, but hey, look at the starting lineup already! :high-five:

Will document to the best of my ability, with weekly pictures & methods when they are introduced.

Glad to have you aboard!

:thanks:

:welcome: Graytail!

Yes, 4 months outdoor Veg! I'm going to be leaning on you heavily for some height control. My tent for flower is 8', but I don't want her that high! Max 48''.

Think we can do it? I can!

:high-five:

Hell yes! Jus' spread 'er wide and keep her confused, and she'll be aching to flower when you finally give her permission. ;)

Welcome VG!

If anyone is not familiar with VG, I would personally like to introduce my friend to all of you! He is my Grow Buddy from the UK. We started growing together and have been keeping an eye on one another throughout, by exchanging & implementing the advice given by all of the "Advanced Growers" that have helped with our first grow attempts.

I'd would like to personally thank VG for being a "Great Friend" and am placing him Front & Center, so both of us can really pay attention & turn into very strong growers & productive members of the 420 Community!

:thanks: my friend!

Back
Top Bottom