They will be in a short veg and then flowered
Pots in veg are 1 gallon airpots
Pots in flower 7 gallon airpots
Soil is FFO Mixed with Happy Frog 50/50 mix
Nutes will be Technaflora
Veg light will be 18/6 flower 12/12
Temps around 74 and 40% humidity
I will have YouTube videos on my channel on this grow as well
Thank you for stopping by. Keep it growing green....
20140425_152940.jpg

Yes yes lol. Time to use another light and show to all how it works and is it worth the money. Going to have some fun with this one pushing it to its max. Later on I want to put another inline and see how they hold up with the piggy back cords. The lights having that option has put a smile on my face. Having each light with freaking cords hanging all over and adjusting them gets to be a pain when having a scrog setup but with cords linked to each other and only one cord to outlet is going to make life a lot easier to adjust over scrog. Another Video of install in veg should be done tonight. Head to grow rooms for that now.

We supply 16Gauce power cord thus you are able to daisy chain 5pcs ZNET4 at one time,wow what a clean room that will be!

Jimmy,the ZNET4 we have white/blue/red case for option :)

Thank you all for stopping by. Part 1 veg room video uploading now.

Nice vids Professor, it looks like a nice light, I'm excited to see which LED you like more this one or the 144x3w. Oh, That Monster Train Wreck is one kick ass chic! I hope I can fill my tent with a 1 plant scrog, a mini version with a different strain.

Thank you. Keep working on topping tying and you will fill a scrog no problem. I have no doubt you will grow a monster soon. Veg is key and I am looking forward for the balloons over at your party I just have a request for a 7 leaf balloon lol. I think I am to tall and heavy for the pony rides as well lol.

Thank you. Keep working on topping tying and you will fill a scrog no problem. I have no doubt you will grow a monster soon. Veg is key and I am looking forward for the balloons over at your party I just have a request for a 7 leaf balloon lol. I think I am to tall and heavy for the pony rides as well lol.

I hear that you say, I'll have a big sticky balloon for you when the harvest comes in, No Doubt About It!

Okay folks, someone is going to have to spill the beans and explain to me why CO is referred to as "Professor". I'm relatively new and I must have missed that story. I know his grow skills are great, organized and successful. Is that all I need to know?

Hey MikeTbob, as far as I know, I'm the only one that uses the nickname. It came about when I first joined 420 Mag.

Back
Top Bottom