Mauiwauiguy - White Widow x Bigbud Under LED - 2nd Grow

MauiWauiGuy

Haven't even finished my first grow but feeling pretty good so starting my second grow.

Strain: White Widow x Bigbud
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Hybrid
Starting from seed
Indoor
Soil - Roots Original
I will use 5 gal pots this time (Down from 10)
I will be using my new Mars II 1200
4'x4'x78" Tent. Full exhaust and a carbon scrubber for all air vented to the outside.

As things progress a bit more, I will fill in the rest. I germinated 2 seeds which were both successful. They are in Rapid Rooters right now. I will post some pics tonight.

So looking forward to seeing these girls grow under their new LED.

Maui

Re: Mauiwauiguy - White Widow x Bigbud under LED (2nd Grow)

In time for a front row seat. Naw, I`ll just find my usual one in the back and fire one up.

Sounds like a kick azz grow about to happen. very nice..

Thank you for joining the show. A little update, #1 has popped up above ground and #2 should be up tomorrow. I will try and get some pictures up tomorrow.

Stay tuned
Maui

why 2 plants in a square tent? how are u planning to arrange the pots?

Veon,

In my current grow I have 3 ladies and they are seriously crowded. I did just did do a defoliation so not as bad. 2 ladies will work great for my tent. I am growing for quality vs quantity. This is just meds for me so don't need a huge amount about the house. More of a personal choice.
I plan on putting them in diagonal corners and let them veg for 30 days.

Maui

Really crowded:

DSC004305.JPG

And that picture is a week old.

Maui

So, both of the new girls have popped above ground. Put them both under a T5 for now to get them some light as they are getting spindly. Pics tonight if I can get this damn fence finished.

Maui

Woo hoo,

My shiny new LED light will be here today. Can't wait to get it home and open the box. I will document the process so you all can see how it's packaged and such. Chomping at the bit to get going now.

Maui

Well the damn thing (shiny new light) is sitting in front of me. Can't wait for the day to end.

Maui

I have come to the conclusion that I need a 2nd tent (much to my wife's chagrin, I thought you were happy with what you have?) My first grow is still in the big tent so needed a smaller space for the second grow. Bought a 2' x 4' x 6' just for veg.

Maui

So a little update is in order.

I did buy a 2nd tent just for early vegging. It is a 2'x4'x5' which is just perfect. Saturday I pulled one of the rapid rooters out to see if we had roots, oh yeah. 3/8 roots sticking out the bottom. Transferred to 5" pots using North County Bounty 420 mix (As I received a bag of if it as a sample, yes a whole bag). Have my T5 about 6" off the top.
Odd thing with one of them is that the outer hull of the seed is stuck on top of the newly forming leaves. Thought about trying to get it off but figured I would mutilate the still young plant if I did. So as of last night it is still there. Growing fine so don't think it is a huge issue yet. Hopefully by tonight it will shed the hull.

I know see why people do not normally grow from seed. A whole lot more time is needed. I have decided to call my strain Widow Bud for lack of a better term.

Maui

I have come to the conclusion that I need a 2nd tent (much to my wife's chagrin, I thought you were happy with what you have?) My first grow is still in the big tent so needed a smaller space for the second grow. Bought a 2' x 4' x 6' just for veg.

Maui

I did the exact same thing. I bought a 4X4 Gorilla then during flowering of my first grow in it I decided I needed another 2X4 for veg and cloning experiments.

Just returned from a week of traveling. Glad to be home.

I thought I would share some pictures with you. I am only growing 2 plants. Just 2 pics each. These younguns' appear to be growing very nicely. I do see why most people grow from clones. Growing from seeds takes time.

Maui

DSCN0257_R.jpg
DSCN0256_R.jpg
DSCN0255_R.jpg
DSCN0254_R.jpg

I'm along for the ride. Just got 6 of the mars 2 1200's for my flower room. Just plugged one in tonight and man that sucker is bright. My flower room should be finished by next week, then I will start my own journal. Looks like you are off to a good start.

NCR

Holy crap, 6 Mars II 1200? I want your grow room!!

Welcome aboard and I will get some new pics up tonight. The girls are growing well.

Thanks for joining
Maui

I have been away a few times in the last few weeks. Sorry I haven't posted anything. I will get some pictures up tonight. The 2 girls are doing just fine. They are about 4" tall now. Still have them under a T5 for now until the main tent empties out.

Thanks for watching

Maui

Update:
Day 33 from seeds popping.

The girls are looking good but this grow has not gone the way I planned. I started these seeds way to soon. 3 weeks to soon as my GDP grow is still 2 weeks from finishing.
I have the WWxBB in a smaller 2x4 tent with a 5 bulb T5 light.

Here WWxBB #1
DSCN0325_WWxBB_2.jpg
DSCN0326_WWxBB_1.jpg

And here is WWxBB#2
DSCN0324_WWxBB_1.jpg
DSCN0327_WWxBB_2.jpg

The girls all ready to go to their new home. You will see I also use Mykos Mycorrhizal Inoculant. I used this in my first grow and made the girls real plush.
DSCN0329_RTT.jpg

The girls in their new home.
DSCN0330_NewHome.jpg

Last but not least, I used North County Bounty 420 blend for my soil.
DSCN0331_420Blend.jpg

I can't hang the LED light until the bloom tent clears and gets cleaned. They are happy and healthy so I think they can wait.

Maui

Your grow is happy and green.

Sorry for no updates but not much really going on. The girls are looking fine in their new pots and just waiting for the bloom tent to open. Then it looks like I will veg for another 2 weeks roughly and flip them to flower. Woo Hoo, can't wait.

When I set the new LED light up, I will post pictures of the setup.

Thanks for watching
Maui

Back
Top Bottom