2000W Strawberry Cough in Soil

11 Bravo

I will give some more detailed info here very soon but for now we have some freshly transplanted (some experiencing slight shock) Strawberry Cough clones settling into their new homes. They are under a 1000w dual arc bulb for now and I will be adding an additional 1000w for flower. Thanks for stopping by :thumb:

IMG_41984.JPG
IMG_41974.JPG
IMG_41962.JPG
IMG_41952.JPG
IMG_41941.JPG
IMG_4193.JPG

IMG_42116.JPG
IMG_42091.JPG
IMG_42082.JPG
IMG_42075.JPG

Here is the added info I promised previously. When the plants get larger I am planning to place them all in 7 gallon containers and divide their numbers between 2 1000w hps lamps.

What strain is it? Strawberry Cough 14 plants/ Church 2 Plants
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough 75% Sativa 25% Indica/
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? ????
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? In
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Pro Mix
If soil... What size pot? 5/7 Gallon
Size of light? 1000w Dual Arc
Is it air-cooled? Yes But not currently utilizing inline fan
Temp of Room/cab? 77F-85F
RH of Room/cab? 55-60%
PH of media or res? 6.4
Any Pests ? n/a
How often are you watering? Currently once every 7-10 days
Type and strength of ferts used? None used as of now. Will be using GH line

Much to my delight, my second 1000w ballast and cool tube came in the mail today :thumb:
I will continue to let them do their thing under the single bulb for 2-3 more weeks and then add the second light for another week or two and then switch over to 12/12. The light is currently running 23 hours on 1 hour off (just to give a cool down break.)
IMG_42534.JPG

looking very nice :bravo:

I love strawberry cough that's what I'm enjoying atm

I am doing an unfamiliar variety of strains this go around
C4
C4 x OG
Blue Dream
GDP

Interested to see how this goes! :thumb:

Appreciate it man. Always nice to have some experience on board with this one. Grown under a 1000 before but never grown them out as big as I plan on these getting. I am going to wait until the shortest sativa is 24 inches before flower (we all know how things change though haha.)

Subbed, looking nice for sure! :)

So in the days leading up to their first feeding I noticed the PH was up around 7.6. It was beginning to show in the plants pretty good. I went ahead and watered them with PH adjusted water and brought it down to 7.4. I will continue to adjust it as needed until it gets within range again. I also went ahead and added a 50% feeding solution to the water and they seemed to respond very well. I have never had a PH problem like this right off the bat. I am using a different mix PRO MIX HP instead of the other PRO mix BX I think it is. I checked the soil in the bag and it is slightly alkaline. Im not to concerned though, I have a little time to adjust. We are still about 3 weeks from flower.

I Took a bunch of photos with different filters and can't decide which ones look the best soooooo HERES ALL OF EM!!! Enjoy and as always Comments and Concerns are always welcome :thanks: for Checking my grow out!

IMG_43501.JPG
IMG_43496.JPG
IMG_43485.JPG
IMG_43475.JPG
IMG_43462.JPG
IMG_43453.JPG
IMG_43445.JPG
IMG_43432.JPG
IMG_43425.JPG
IMG_43415.JPG
IMG_43407.JPG
IMG_43393.JPG
IMG_43383.JPG
IMG_43377.JPG

Welcome Relaxed,
Please share any thoughts you have throughout this grow. It will be a first in many aspects. I will be in veg much longer than ever before and in larger containers in a larger space with a larger number of plants haha. All good things but still, everything will be different. I always like to hear from folks with a little experience so once again, Welcome.

Everything is getting a little crowded. The plants on the outside are starting to lean and stretch a little more than I prefer. I wanted to wait until flower to spread em out but I think it is time. Heres some pics of before the move. I let them dry out gooooooooood so they were easier to move. Thats why they are a bit droopy. Stay tuned for the upgrades!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

IMG_43771.JPG
IMG_43781.JPG
IMG_43852.JPG
IMG_43841.JPG
IMG_43831.JPG

Back
Top Bottom