SecretGardner - Terra Professional Plus - Super Lemon Haze - 1st Grow -2014

SECRETGARDNER

Welcome to my first grow journal. I look forward to hearing your thoughts ( if any ) every time I view my plants I see something different, and they never cease to amaze me. Of course nearly everyone of you reading this have seen what I am looking at time and time again. this grow is in a very small room I built for them. 8' x 9' x 7' W x L x H .

In the next few days I will be starting a brand new build. A large two grow room, one seedling / mother room. can't wait for that.

Thank you for viewing my journal.

SUPER LEMON HAZE 25 plants

FEMINIZED SEEDS G.H.C

SATIVA ( MOSTLY )

FLOWERING - 3 wks 4 days

INDOOR

SOIL - 80% SOIL 20% PERLITE - MYCORRHIZAL TSP

POT SIZE - 4LTR

3 X 600 W

NOT AIR COOLED

TEMPERATURE ( SWITCH ON 75F / 24 C ) This will rise as the lights heats up, will post another temperature setting when the lights have been on awhile.

HUMIDITY ( SWITCH ON 63% ) Again I will take another Humidity setting when the room lights have been on for a little while. How tall are your Super Lemon Haze plants?

HEIGHTS range from 32" to 46"

PH - 6.0

NO PEST

WATERING EVERY 3rd DAY

IONIC BLOOM 7ml per ltr.
IONIC PK BOOST 7ml per ltr every 6/7 days.
REGEN-A-ROOT 1ml per ltr

DSC_0004_2_.JPG

DSC_001542.JPG

DSC_001737.JPG

DSC_001832.JPG

DSC_001928.JPG

DSC_004416.JPG

DSC_001832.JPG

DSC_001928.JPG

DSC_004416.JPG

DSC_004918.JPG

DSC_0001_2_3.JPG

DSC_0002_2_1.JPG

DSC_0003_2_1.JPG

DSC_0005_2_1.JPG

DSC_004515.JPG

DSC_004616.JPG

DSC_004719.JPG

DSC_004826.JPG

DSC_0006_2_1.JPG

DSC_0007_2_1.JPG

DSC_0008_2_1.JPG

DSC_0009_2_.JPG

DSC_005015.JPG

I will take more pictures tonight and upload them tomorrow for you. any ideas ? views ? directions ? all welcome.

Oh My Gosh!!!! What a difference! It looks amazing in here. To say you certainly got all the issues worked out would be a huge understatement. Great job......:circle-of-love:

Hello Dennise.
It is great to hear from you again. I am pleased that you think they are good, I had to bend the tops of two of the plants yesterday as I could not raise my lights again. I do hope they do stop stretching soon !.

Subscribed. What are your grow area temperature and humidity levels? How tall are your Super Lemon Haze plants? Are you growing from regular seeds or from feminized seeds?

Thank you K.J.C For the Subscription and are very welcome. I had to leave out my Temperature and Humidity as when I wrote this up my lights were off. so had to wait until they switched on. and I will add the rest of your Questions to my opening statement. thank you for the reminder I was sitting here when writing up thinking "have I left anything out ? LOL. one of my new pictures have a tape measure next to it.

Here is the breeders information for your Super Lemon Haze
"GENETICS
Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze.

EFFECTS
A very citrus-like haze, works fast and lasts long. It is a very powerful high, very balanced between a physical and a cerebral side.
Medicinally effective in pain therapy and appetite stimulation.

FLOWERING INDOOR
10 weeks, with a production up to 800 gr/m2.
Medium-tall plant, long and wide branches, ideal for SCRoG or LST.
SUPER LEMON HAZE ®

FLOWERING OUTDOOR
Finishes by mid-October
(North hemisphere) Production can reach 1200 gr/plant.
Ideal for equatorial, tropical, subtropical and temperate climates.
Tall plant, needs support.

AWARDS
1st HTCC 2008
1st HTCC 2009
1st IC420 Growers Cup 2010

The Super Lemon Haze has won the 2008 High Times Cannabis Cup with a landslide of votes. Between the many reasons: its incredibly intense lemony flavour, with a strong haze background. It's a sharp and intense taste, which reminds of lemon, lime and pink grapefruit, followed by a very earthy and musky haze aftertaste, with traces of incense and black pepper.
The effect is very balanced; it starts with a quick indica-hit feeling that softly moves to a very strong high, with a social and creative side.
The Super Lemon Haze is a very smooth compromise between the great qualities of its parents. It has 9-10 weeks flowering time, and a very typical Christmas tree shape. Plants tend to grow quite tall, but the internodes are not too far apart, and allow easy topping. The leaves are very sativa-like, while bud formation comes dense and has a high calyx-to-leaf ratio.
The Super Lemon Haze is very effective both indoors and outdoors, and responds very well to high-EC hydro systems as well as organic soil setups. When cultivated in soil, the spectrum of terpens is more developed and gives an extra lemony flavour. The THC is high at over 22%, ensuring a very psychedelic experience to even the most experienced smokers."

The THC 19.33%, CBD 0.21%, CBN 1.15%

Taken from review sites

"Flowering Time Indoor: 61 - 74 days (~67 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is slightly above average.
General Impression Indoor: is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is very strong and long lasting.
Votings of our users: Super Lemon Haze gets 7.54 of 10 possible Points in the average!"

"A hybrid of Lemon Skunk and Super Silver Haze and two time Cannabis Cup winner from Greenhouse Seeds. Super Lemon Haze is a kief-caked multi-colored wonder. As the name states this strain has real lemony characteristics. The smell is zesty, citrusy, and a little sweet. As for the taste, it's everything one would expect from the namesake; tart and sweet like lemonheads candy - not quite as sharp as one might expect. The effects are uniquely energetic and lively, may not be the best strain for those of us that are naturally wound-up tight.
4.2 Outstanding

Medical uses: Anxiety, Migraines, Bipolar Disorder, ADD/ADHD, PTSD "

Here is the breeders information for your Super Lemon Haze
"GENETICS
Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze.

EFFECTS
A very citrus-like haze, works fast and lasts long. It is a very powerful high, very balanced between a physical and a cerebral side.
Medicinally effective in pain therapy and appetite stimulation.

FLOWERING INDOOR
10 weeks, with a production up to 800 gr/m2.
Medium-tall plant, long and wide branches, ideal for SCRoG or LST.
SUPER LEMON HAZE ®

FLOWERING OUTDOOR
Finishes by mid-October
(North hemisphere) Production can reach 1200 gr/plant.
Ideal for equatorial, tropical, subtropical and temperate climates.
Tall plant, needs support.

AWARDS
1st HTCC 2008
1st HTCC 2009
1st IC420 Growers Cup 2010

The Super Lemon Haze has won the 2008 High Times Cannabis Cup with a landslide of votes. Between the many reasons: its incredibly intense lemony flavour, with a strong haze background. It’s a sharp and intense taste, which reminds of lemon, lime and pink grapefruit, followed by a very earthy and musky haze aftertaste, with traces of incense and black pepper.
The effect is very balanced; it starts with a quick indica-hit feeling that softly moves to a very strong high, with a social and creative side.
The Super Lemon Haze is a very smooth compromise between the great qualities of its parents. It has 9-10 weeks flowering time, and a very typical Christmas tree shape. Plants tend to grow quite tall, but the internodes are not too far apart, and allow easy topping. The leaves are very sativa-like, while bud formation comes dense and has a high calyx-to-leaf ratio.
The Super Lemon Haze is very effective both indoors and outdoors, and responds very well to high-EC hydro systems as well as organic soil setups. When cultivated in soil, the spectrum of terpens is more developed and gives an extra lemony flavour. The THC is high at over 22%, ensuring a very psychedelic experience to even the most experienced smokers."

The THC 19.33%, CBD 0.21%, CBN 1.15%

Taken from review sites

"Flowering Time Indoor: 61 - 74 days (~67 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is slightly above average.
General Impression Indoor: is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is very strong and long lasting.
Votings of our users: Super Lemon Haze gets 7.54 of 10 possible Points in the average!"

"A hybrid of Lemon Skunk and Super Silver Haze and two time Cannabis Cup winner from Greenhouse Seeds. Super Lemon Haze is a kief-caked multi-colored wonder. As the name states this strain has real lemony characteristics. The smell is zesty, citrusy, and a little sweet. As for the taste, it's everything one would expect from the namesake; tart and sweet like lemonheads candy - not quite as sharp as one might expect. The effects are uniquely energetic and lively, may not be the best strain for those of us that are naturally wound-up tight.
4.2 Outstanding

Medical uses: Anxiety, Migraines, Bipolar Disorder, ADD/ADHD, PTSD "

Thank you for that information. is that from this site ? as I would like to find out about some other seeds that I might buy. and I am looking around for good information.

Also how do I add my grow journal to my posts ? I don't know how to explain it. on your posts you have this underneath .....KingJohnC 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor - Completed how do I add my journal ?

Again many many thanks.

Here are some more pictures from today. I would like to ask everybody a question. in some of these pictures you can see the lower part of my plants. should I trim the lower branches off. if so how many would I trim off, I.E how far up the stem would I trim the branches off. ( if at all ? )

Also could someone tell me how to put a link to my grow journal please ?

DSC_000669.JPG

DSC_000567.JPG

DSC_000464.JPG

DSC_000374.JPG

DSC_000269.JPG

DSC_000158.JPG

I am not the source of knowledge here but regarding bending those two plants: I once grew a chocolate thai under cfls for two months, got ballsy planted it outside, got nervous three weeks later and dug it up, threw it in the bushes and two weeks later felt remorseful and foolish. Got curious as to how far it composted. It was still f ing alive. "No way" says you. Way, says I. There amongst the shade, in deep leafy mulch lay the aggrieved party. I planted it fed it composted salmon and told it we would break the empire's law together. As it grew I'd bend it over till eventualy it was seventeen feet long with a myriad of two foot colas. Some of THE best smoke in years, kicked major ass, women swooned men faltered wine bottles gathered dust. So, its ok I think your good;). Grow baby grow as they say. Whomever they are. Peace, im ghosting...

Good evening.
These set of pictures that I have just posted are 5 weeks into the flowering period. if you all would be kind to have a good look at the pictures and please tell me IF you see anything wrong or if I should be looking out for anything, I do understand that under the lights it is hard to see anything in detail as they mask the colour well.

My thoughts: I am a little concerned about the yellowing of the large fan leaves ( I think they are called this ) But not overly, as I think I have read that this might happen. also as my plants grow further into this stage I seem to have more of an up hill struggle keeping my humidity correct. other than what I have said and your observations I hope that this stage is going well. also I am thinking my next set of pictures will be at 7 weeks ( providing nothing goes wrong in between ) I am learning so much as time goes on. so I feel I will be more relaxed on my next grow journal.

Oh could someone please tell me where to post? I would like to post up and ask some questions about several different seeds. to see if anyone else has had experience of growing yield ETC. so if someone can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

12546.JPG

21698.JPG

31516.JPG

41167.JPG

5930.JPG

6823.JPG

7665.JPG

8529.JPG

9397.JPG

111044.JPG

12547.JPG

13304.JPG

14275.JPG

15249.JPG

16237.JPG

17221.JPG

18200.JPG

19185.JPG

20158.JPG

21699.JPG

22203.JPG

23184.JPG

24166.JPG

25163.JPG

26160.JPG

27155.JPG

28149.JPG

29147.JPG

30125.JPG

31517.JPG

Hard to tell w out a natural light photo of the leaves but maybe insufficient nitrogen build up durring veg? Looks like you have grown a nice a mount there lol, get you by a few weeks. Also leaves die back as nutrients are drawn out for flower production, I've noticed it in some strains more than others.

Hello H.Y Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, to be honest when growing these if it could go wrong it did go wrong and am very surprised they are still alive LOL, but alive they are and I am thankful for this forum for that!, due to your comment I have now taken all the pictures again under natural light well a normal light bulb.

Again thank you for stopping by.

I have now taken new pictures of all my plants under " normal light " so everyone can see what is going on, and IF I need to add or change anything please let me know. I would like to ask everybody who reads this, how ? will I know when to harvest. as I only at 5 weeks today I know I still have a max of 5 weeks to go. but would like to be prepared. on the pictures you will see posted there will be two pictures to every plant. and on some there are three. be great to hear if everything is going OK for my plants. and what to expect next.

( 1 )

12549.JPG

( 1a )

1a20.JPG

( 2 )

21700.JPG

( 2a )

2a16.JPG

( 2b )

2b12.JPG

( 3 )

31518.JPG

(3a )

3a10.JPG

( 4 )

41168.JPG

( 4a )

4a9.JPG

( 5 )

5_2_2.JPG

( 5a )

5a6.JPG

( 6 )

6824.JPG

(6a )

6a6.JPG

( 7 )

7666.JPG

( 7a )

7a2.JPG

( 8 )

8530.JPG

( 8a )

8a3.JPG

( 9 )

10409.JPG

( 9a )

10a2.JPG

( 10 )

111045.JPG

( 10a )

11a.JPG

( 11 )

12550.JPG

(11a )

12a.JPG

( 12 )

9398.JPG

( 12a )

9a2.JPG

( 13 )

13305.JPG

( 13a )

13a.JPG

( 14 )

14276.JPG

( 14a )

14a.JPG

( 15 )

15250.JPG

( 15a )

15a.JPG

( 16 )

16238.JPG

( 16a )

16a1.JPG

( 17 )

17222.JPG

( 17a )

17a.JPG

( 18 )

18202.JPG

( 18a )

18a.JPG

( 19 )

19186.JPG

( 19a )

19a.JPG

( 20 )

20159.JPG

( 20a )

20a2.JPG

( 21 )

21701.JPG

( 21a )

21a.JPG

( 22 )

22204.JPG

( 22a )

22a.JPG

( 23 )

23185.JPG

( 23a )

23a.JPG

( 24 )

24167.JPG

( 24a )

24a.JPG

( 25 )

25164.JPG

( 25a )

Sorry this picture has taken me over the 50 limit.

Thank you in advance for all your help and comments.

Back
Top Bottom