Second Attempt Auto Candy Kush

Firstime

Hi guys , I'm having a second attempt at these (pain in the ass autos ) atm I have 2 candy kush . There will be 3 by tomorrow . I hope this all goes well lol I'm not going to touch nutes until the plants are atleast 3 weeks old . I also have a fan on the them from day 1 on lowest setting to help strengthen the stems .
I have a 125w cfl I'm not sure if that would be better than the hps but I just let it in the because of my other ones that are in the tent . I should also have my digital ph tester tomorrow aswell.

Tent - 120-120-200cm

Soil - biobizz lite mix with some added perlite .

Pots - 6l AirPots

Light - I have a 400w how and it's positioned about 22-23 inches away . Light cycle 18/6

Temp - 26.6 - 28.6 also humidity is 64% atm

image11903.jpg

Hope loads of you guys help and come on the journey !!! :thumb: :peace::420:

Just foind your journal mate. i have noticed that you are using 6 litre pots next time try and put them stright into at least 10 litre pots and i dont think your going to have any luck with the other ladies.

Ok mate Il have new ones in there by next week aswell . I'm stuck between Lowryder the orge or Zambeze green poison . What do u recommended ? And il get them 10litres Airpots for the next babies :peace:

I have started using Herbies as they are a site sponser and Herbies have a site just for Auto seeds which means your free seed is always a Auto seed, another reason why i like them. What do you want out off your auto? If your after quite a bit off bud then Moby Dick is good for that i had about 1.5oz dry from her. I have some pics off mine in my gallery if you want to check it out.

I have started using Herbies as they are a site sponser and Herbies have a site just for Auto seeds which means your free seed is always a Auto seed, another reason why i like them. What do you want out off your auto? If your after quite a bit off bud then Moby Dick is good for that i had about 1.5oz dry from her. I have some pics off mine in my gallery if you want to check it out.

Nice il to stick with them . I got a afghan kush Ryder aswell free .. Umm I just want good yeilds and nice bud tbh mate and not to hard to grow because I still feel like a newbie once I have to few harvested and get abit more confident.

I need to learn how to keep track of ph run off because at first I didn't reli think it was important but I absolutely killed my other babies and I feel bad :/

Nice il to stick with them . I got a afghan kush Ryder aswell free .. Umm I just want good yeilds and nice bud tbh mate and not to hard to grow because I still feel like a newbie once I have to few harvested and get abit more confident.

I need to learn how to keep track of ph run off because at first I didn't reli think it was important but I absolutely killed my other babies and I feel bad :/

Mistakes are the best way to learn so there is a silver lining on every cloud mate. I thought the same about PH water run off until i ran stright into trouble and then realised i was so wrong not to check it.

Thanks pilot . I've seen your grow and wow lol .. Hope mine turn out like yours .. Can you give me some tips plz ??

You will do just fine. This is my first grow as well. The candy auto is pretty easy to grow. I think you really have to try to hurt her before she shows any problems. I'll keep an eye out here if I see anything I can help with, I'll let ya know.

You will do just fine. This is my first grow as well. The candy auto is pretty easy to grow. I think you really have to try to hurt her before she shows any problems. I'll keep an eye out here if I see anything I can help with, I'll let ya know.

Thanks mate . I stumped on a real bad problem with my first try . I carelessly forgot about a ph meter and the water was killing them and to top it off I used 1ml of biobizz grow in a 500ml bottle on each plant :O thinking it was a ltr lool soooo amateur .. And your right there we always learn from our mistakes !!! :peace:

I'm looking forward to popping that baby aswell . Il do it all next week when I decided on what other seeds to have !! and unlucky bro on the afghan Ryder .. I feel for you

I also gotta order a few nxt week from Herbies and i spoke to them via email and because i have had the free AKR if i leave a note on my order i can have the other free seed. What a great site they are offering to do that but as my AKR has gone wrong i might still stick with the AKR but at least Herbies have given me the choise. Again what a top seed bank.

Back
Top Bottom