Stratonite's - The Church - Coco - CFL Grow

Stratonite

Hi Guys,

Let's just say this is my first grow although... I have tried and failed before at seedling stage.

Below is my setup:

Space: grow tent 80cm X 80cm X 160cm
Grow medium: Coco Coir & Perlite mix
Lighting: 1 X 300watt Dual Spectrum CFL
Strain: "The Church" from Green House Seed Company
Method: Scrog
Nutes: Canna Coco but may use others on recommendation!

I am currently Germinating 2 seeds one in a small pot with a dome and one in a large Pot with no dome. Hopefully one make it!

Things I have learned from past experiences:

1: Don't overwater
2: Have good air circulation from day 1
3: Have a good soil mix. my last one was coco only and the reason my seedlings died I suspect.

So here's hoping for a good grow! I will update again when the seedlings break the soil! Fingers crossed! :thanks:

Re: Stratonite's - "The Church" - Coco - CFL grow

subbed for the pics :) i am a new grower also - had problems to learn from too - check out my grow - cant wait to see what you have going :)

I've been trying to germinate seeds all week, only 1 looks promising! :( If this doesn't work I'm going to have to try to source a clone or 2. below are some pics of my set up. Might need to purchase a new watering can! ;)

234.png
144.png
321.png
photo_1498.JPG

What kind of water are you using to germinate the seeds with in the cup?

I just recently started my 1st grow, & I had high success rate from using distilled water in a small cup.
After placing them in the cup I had then put them in my medicine cabinet so it would be nice & dark they usually sprout
tap roots in the 1st 24-48 hrs & I read that you shouldn't keep them in the cup for longer than 3 days I think?
After the taproots come out I then put them in a small bowl wrapped in a wet towel that makes the tap roots come out pretty quickly if left alone in a dark place.

Grow setup looks sick though! Looking forward to seeing your grow progress, hopefully you can check mine out as well in my sig :)

Thanks for the support guys, Unfortunalty this might be the shortest grow journal in 420 history, None of the 5 seeds have properly germinated! one has split the seed and the tap root is visable so I put it in warm watered soil hoping mother nature can do the rest. Might have to get some clones to finally get my setup up and running! :(

i hate any method but the natural method , i get my pot put a little hole into the soil drop my seed from about 12" like nature intended dust over with a little soil water and leave to mother nature :thumb: ive killed more seed than enough with paper towels ect , when seed pops up , put a plasic bottle end over it and just spray insides every other day

No good man, I have my seeds in a glass of water, after 12-24hrs I transfer them to the paper towel method to finish them off. I find this work best for me, 90% of my seeds germinated within 48hrs.

Hope you get it started, that set up looks nice. I thought my cfls were big lol.

Back
Top Bottom