SPQR's 1st Grow - Mystery Seed in Italy - 2014

SPQR

Hey guys. This is my first grow and I'm still new to the site but I've been reading through it extensively the last few days. I got this mystery seed that's growing pretty nicely and I love reading everyone else's growing journals so I thought I'd start my own! I know its not the most optimal time to start growing but it stays warm so long here in central Italy that I think I'll be ok :)

So, information for you guys:

I got the seed in a bag of weed my friend bought off of some gypsies. So theres the mystery, in that I know nothing about the seed itself. I'm obviously hoping for a female haha

I'm naming it Zinga since Zingara is Italian for Gypsy ;)

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? I guess we'll find out :)
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Its currently in veg and is just starting out
If in Veg... For how long? About a week or two old as of this first post. I didn't think it would germinate so I didn't pay attention to when I started.
Indoor or outdoor? OUTDOOR! It's going to be out on the sun terrace.
Soil or Hydro? Soil from the garden where we have tomatoes, various herbs, and some other just fun plants.
If soil... what is in your mix? No clue
If soil... What size pot? Not sure yet. Still shopping and might change to a guerilla site.
Size of light? DAT SUN THO...It's pretty big haha
Is it aircooled? You could say that
Temp of Room/cab? It's been between 20 and 30 Celcius here lately, but it gets even hotter in August.
Any Pests ? Hopefully not, we are on the top level of the building with a sun terrace.
How often are you watering? To be decided, lately just whenever the top of the soil starts to dry.
Type and strength of ferts used? Haven't gotten any yet, planning a store trip soon :)

This is the first plant I've grown but after reading everyone else's journals and stories, I'm hooked! I am hesitant about my landlord's approval though when he gets back at the end of august so this grow might change from being on the terrace to a secret spot outside of Rome. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated though.

I'll post a picture here in a minute once I can get it from my phone!

Cheers, and have a good smoke for me since I'm out :blunt:

Should I get rid of the little sprouts around it?

image12318.jpg

Been a while since I could post anything. Our internet took a dive here and I've been working tons.

Updates: The gypsy plant got moved to a big pot and is loving it! She gets sun out on the terrace every day from sunrise to sunset and has been thriving with the hot and humid Italian weather. We water it every night which she seems to love. During the day it gets so hot that the soil dries out really quickly. But at night she just soaks up water then goes nuts the next day. Growing so quick! This is about 30 days in, approximately. :rollit:
IMG_39906.JPG
IMG_39913.JPG
IMG_39925.JPG

Happy smoking everyone :ganjamon: :yummy:

There was some dirt on the lower leaves, if anyone is wondering what the black spots are.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom