Silver Kush - DNA - A Good Friend

new 2This

I have lurked these forums for some time, dreaming of how my attempt at this dark alley 'Chelsea Flower Show' would fair. A friend is sick of me suggesting what I may do and methods such as LST, Mainlining, fluxing and every other technique I have read about. As he suggested, doing it for yourself suddenly feels not quite the same. He has started me off with am established silver kush he has had success with.

. Can anyone tell me how to add pictures from iPad please?

Still no idea and I downloaded this forum runner.....

This is the one he has said I will be the proud father of. It was potted about a week ago.

The veg room is a desk with a big cfl and the bud room is around 2 metres squared.

He starts off in a peat disk with water and canna rhizotonic.

image12454.jpg

image12449.jpg

image12440.jpg

Here is the rest of his room with varying aged plants, of varying strains.

image12453.jpg

image12452.jpg

image12451.jpg

image12450.jpg

image124221.jpg

image12441.jpg

I excited he has allowed me to do my own and hope that with some help out there and with his, it will be he best one yet. I should add that he has been doing for a few years so has a good knowledge but does keep things as basic as possible, ie not really ph or ec. No humidity or temp gauge. And has never referred to the abuse chart. That said he has had varying degrees of sucess.

My mission is it demonstrate to him the little work needed to produce top shelf MJ. I will continue with my reading but am hopeful that people will offer their 2p / 1 cent here.

lastly, I hope to be able to provide better pics soon also.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom