Primetimes Hempy Purple Diesel LED Grow

Primetime420

Hello everyone I've been lurking for awhile but after enough research a little prep and a lot of bumbling I've decided its time to document and share my experience. Welcome to Primetimes first grow! Let's jump in!

My first grow is taking place in a walk in closet in a nice 48"x24"x60" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent. I'm using the TOPLED Reflector series 96x3w for lighting. I transplanted three purple diesel clones into three gallon hempy buckets. My soiless mix consists of chunky/reg perlite and vermiculite 3/1. I'm using general hydroponics nutrients flora micro/grow/bloom with calmag a root enhancer and silica. I transplanted the girls on the 2nd. I'll be updating as I go...wish me luck!

A few more pics!
image13850.jpg
image13849.jpg
image13846.jpg
image13848.jpg
image13851.jpg

thank you very much primetime420:)
Thanks again to Sara and her assistants Vicky and I think I'm forgetting one. Anyhow I love my LED from you guys and thanks for all the support! I highly recommend TOPLED to everyone!

So I decided to try and add four additional CFLs using splitters in the sockets but they wouldn't fit in the reflectors so I used one 1650 lumen bulb in each one for now. Anyhow the next morning I noticed the plant on the left seems to have turned towards the CFL closest to it. Does this mean I need to lower my LED that's above them or what? Also of anyone has any ideas on how to add/placement of a few more CFLS if they need it? Just curious what everyone thinks.
image13927.jpg

there are extensions for the splitters you can get at a hardware store

a dollar or two each i think
good luck and take care

Thanks for the tip! Here is what I ended up with. I'm still only using the two small 6 inch clip on fans for circulation but our house stays between 76-80 degrees and the closet is a walk in. I would like to get a cheap inline fan or I could put a comp fan in the vent hole. What do you all suggest or do I really need it?
image13932.jpg

not sure on the fans, 6 inch is kinda small
when they have grown a bit you may need a bit more movement
nice clean start though
just give some time and watch for them to tell what they need
good luck and take care

not sure on the fans, 6 inch is kinda small
when they have grown a bit you may need a bit more movement
nice clean start though
just give some time and watch for them to tell what they need
good luck and take care

hey thanks for the feedback it's two six inch fans one blowing in the bottom vent and one inside blowing the air around and out of the tent. I was comparing pictures of when I transplanted and today and I think they're looking great for a beginner but hell if I know. What do you guys think?

Thanks I appreciate the feedback! Hows everyone doing tonight? Well since I'm hanging around checking my subs I might as well toss up a few side shots I took tonight after a flush!
image13980.jpg
image13979.jpg
image13978.jpg

I noticed the tips of a few leaves were curled up and crumbled to dust ... I'm guessing nutes but I think they're ok. I hope...

Back
Top Bottom