Pilots Nirvana Freebie - Znet4 LED Closet Grow

MaPilot

Welcome to my 2nd grow. This will be all LED utilizing my grow closet. I have two 6" fans and filter combos (smell has not been an issue any longer). I got some freebies from Nirvana when I bought my Bubblelicious. This is one of those seeds and I have no idea what it is.

So, I just dropped it in some water, I have my soil ready to go, and will be planting directly in its final pot from the start. I plan on doing a few toppings, and lollipoping to this (hopefully) girl.

What strain is it? Unknown

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? seed

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor

Soil or Hydro? Fox Farms Ocean Soil

If soil... What size pot? 3 Gallons

Size of light? Znet 4 LED

Temp of Room/cab? 77f

RH of Room/cab? 55

PH of media or res? 6.5

Type and strength of ferts used? Fox Farms Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom

Thanks for stopping by. I will be updating often with pics. For those of you who followed my first journal, you know this about me :) Wish me luck on my single seed to be female!

Re: Pilots Nirvana Freebie | Znet4 LED Closet Grow

Welcome Knots, I couldn't wait. It's too much fun and challenging. I plan on learning a lot this grow. Going to be testing different methods. Glad to have you along for the ride. :)

Subbed! Do you know if there are at least feminized?!?! Usually when you order and they send freebies they still label them... Oh well! Im in and cant wait! My auto seed is not going to make it... Very week seed. It sprouted and grew about 1/2 inch and has shell still on it... Oh well it was a freebie also. If I dont move i might pop another one of my strains.

:goodluck: :popcorn:

Hey there Hunter, Thanks for stopping by.

That's too bad about your little one. I hope you don't have to move, unless of course it comes with a raise! The freebies from Nirvana are not marked, LOL I have 10 of them. Not sure if they are feminized or not. I do not want to do 2 at a time again, so I just have to take my chances and waste a month or so if it turns out to be male.

Glad you joined.

This thread feels naked without pics. So, here is my grow closet in case you missed my last grow :)

IMG_20140913_194341.jpg

IMG_20140913_194321.jpg

IMG_20140913_194317.jpg

IMG_20140913_194307.jpg

IMG_20140913_194255.jpg

IMG_20140913_194232.jpg

Subscribed. I am pleased to announce my upcoming KingJohnC's Green Sun LED Lights Znet4 Aeroponic Indoor Grow Journal and Review using 2x Green SUN LED Lights Znet4 LED panels.

Subscribed. I am pleased to announce my upcoming KingJohnC's Green Sun LED Lights Znet4 Aeroponic Indoor Grow Journal and Review using 2x Green SUN LED Lights Znet4 LED panels.

If I ever grow more than 1 plant at a time, I would add a 2nd Znet too. I'm interested to see how your turn out! Good luck John.

Nothing yet Hunter. I placed her in the soil yesterday and lightly watered. waiting for the first signs of life :) I think I am going to name this one Amelia. maybe today or tomorrow we will see something above ground.

Still nothing above ground. I'll give her a few more days. I have lots of other freebie seeds I can try. I even have more Bubbas, but wanted to try something different this time, even if it is a surprise :)

When I germinate seeds I use a matchbox lined with about 320 sandpaper to shake the seeds in for a minute, it scrapes the sides of the seeds to aid in moisture penetrating the seeds shell.

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-01-2013_-_001.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_08-01-2013_-_003.JPG

After having germination issue with Jiffy peat moss pucks and soil I switched to Rapid Rooters and have had much higher germination rates. Rapid Rooters seem to provide the seed with the perfect amount of air and moisture. I soak my seeds in pH adjusted water for 30-36 hours or until i see tap roots. I cut the Rapid Rooter mat into individual squares then I soak the Rapid Rooter squares in pH adjusted water for 15 minutes before use. Then I place the seeds tap root down into the Rapid Rooter square then place them underneath a light with 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness. I do not use a humidity dome. I hand water with a syringe each day to keep the Rapid Rooter square moist. when I see roots emerge from the Rapid Rooter square I transplant to 5" pots in a mixture of peat moss, perlite, vermiculite and mycorrhizae.

https://generalhydroponics.com Rapid Rooter

https://www.perfectgardens.com gh rapid rooter mat 98

Thank you John!!! I am ordering some now! I will try the sandpaper tip also! You know your stuff!

You use 2 carbon scrubbers?I am assuming one is intake one is out? If thats the case not really doing you much good having them so close. If they are both out isin't that overkill?

Either way, I like the set up and I am following this for sure! :) When do we get to see some sprouts :D

You use 2 carbon scrubbers?I am assuming one is intake one is out? If thats the case not really doing you much good having them so close. If they are both out isin't that overkill?
Either way, I like the set up and I am following this for sure! :) When do we get to see some sprouts :D

Yea, the top scrubber is a cheapo from eBay that barley works, so I bought the second one and added it in, My last grow I had a very smelly auto and both seemed to do the trick.
Thanks for subbing. We should see sprout any day now, fingers crossed!

Have you looked inside to see how full it is or switched out the charcoal? You should only ever need one good sized carbon scrubber and those kind you can usually restock with charcoal! It's super cheap too! buy a 20$ bag and you'll have enough to switch that thing out 3-5 times! You can also make your own charcoal but it wont be activated meaning it wont absorb quite as well or quite as much.

I have my fingers crossed for ya too! Oh and heres a blunt to puff :):joint: :passitleft:

We have liftoff! Amelia has broke ground. She is looking a bit sideways lol, but should straighten up today.

Day 1 Amelia:

20140922_034711.jpg

20140922_034719.jpg

20140922_034725.jpg

Back
Top Bottom