Tom's Grow Journal

Tommyguns

Im about 35days into my first grow and im experiencing some issues, id really appreciate any feedback on how to improve what im doing so feel free to let me know any tips.

Re: Toms grow journal

We certainly need alot more info.

WHat problem are you having..
do you have pictures?
Dirt or Hydro
Temperature
What do you feed them etc etc

And welcome to :420:

A lot of experienced people on here will be glad to help you.

We need more info from you though.

Oh sorry i mustve messed up my post. Yeah i have pics
image14183.jpg
image14182.jpg
image14180.jpg
image14178.jpg

I have them all in fox farm ocean forest soil. Temperate is around 75. Humidity is at about 50%. I feed them spring water, if not that purified water. My light cycle is 20/4. I have them under T5's 212w 6500k 20,000 lumens. My problems im having are that the leaves on my auto diesel are yellowing on the edges and getting cripsy tips that are curling under and up. Its happening slightly to my white widow an raw diesel but not nearly as much. I hope thats enough info for ya. Thanks for replying to my post btw!

I have no idea. Ill have to get back with you on that tomorrow after i hit the store. My local growing store gave me a nitrogen nutrient i added to the water, i only used about 1/4 of the recommended dose. My guess was the added nitrogen blocked out other nutes. This is my first grow, dont really know too much.

I have no idea. Ill have to get back with you on that tomorrow after i hit the store. My local growing store gave me a nitrogen nutrient i added to the water, i only used about 1/4 of the recommended dose. My guess was the added nitrogen blocked out other nutes. This is my first grow, dont really know too much.

Ok, excess nitrogen CAN lock out Phosphorous, and Calcium, but your plants don't look that bad at all.
Nutrient-Lockout-Chart-from-Excess-Nutrients11.jpg

You can look and see the downward curling tips of some leaves, but the leaves don't appear to be really dark green, which is also a sign of excessive Nitrogen.

Definitely check the PH to get an idea how things are going in that area. It'll help us decide the best course of action.

We all start somewhere! you're going to learn a lot on this first grow, and it's going to help the next grow go even better.

Check out the link in my signature, Everything you need to grow Cannabis

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom