Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - LED - Grow

Hello and welcome to all...this is not my first grow, but is my first journal.....i hope to learn as much as possible as i am still a green horn:) We are already 25 days into flower....and about to start 2 more....now for all the info:).......please feel free to criticize as i need knowledge:)

Strain- 2 Critical Kush
Indica
3 1/2 weeks flower
4 weeks vegetative
Hydro GH water farm
300 watt, 400 watt, and 700 watt Top Led
Temps during day 84 and night 77
RH is between 50 and 60
Media is Lava rock
Nutrients....started with dutchmaster gold full line.....beginning of week 3 of flower switched to fox farms full line plus bushdoctor line

Re: Green Dreamz with Critical Kush and Top LED

20140925_2123261.jpg

This shows the veg box which is 2x4x5
i will add photos of the girls once lights are back on

Your plants look great mate & I'm happy to help with anything I can. I'm not a hydro guy & I'm not familiar with your nutrients but anything else, just give me a shout :)

Ok if I slide in here ?

:popcorn:

Just got done flushing the ladies with bushdoctor sledge hammer at 1.25ml per gallon. Each hydrofarm holds approximately 2 gallons in each 4 gallon pot.......i have a main resevoir that i fill to 10 gallons then feed the farms as needed...right now each lady drinks about a gallon a day

I topped off the 10 gal res with r/o water and fox farm nutes week 7 on hydro feed schedule...all nutes are at half strength.....i learned the hard way on previous grows that more is definately not better....lol

Big bloom-7.5ml per gal
Grow big- 5ml per gal
Bushdoctor micro brew-1.25ml per gal
Beastie bloomz-1.25ml per gal
Botanicare cal/mag-5ml per gal
Ph corrected from 3.9 to 5.8-5.9
Ppm 770
Res temp 72

Trial and error my friend.......unfortunately more errror for me but that is turning around and this grow is by far my best yet......monday i will be starting a northern lights and a jack herrer.....any experience with either would be greatly appreciative:Namaste:

you gonna do a group smoke report with samples ?

Back
Top Bottom