Solo Grow Challenge 2014

Stumped

Solo Grow Challenge 2014. starts October 1st, for seed people, and clones get planted October 14th.
this will be a fun for everyone from the most experienced to the most novice of growers. so here we go. here are some quick rules, judges list and explaining the classes.

guidelines for thread.
if posting your pics user must provide class they are entering, strain name and date taken.
every user is allowed unlimited entries, but all posts and pics containing each plant must be separate for each entry. might want to write on your cups lol.

general rules.
1. all roots must be contained within the cup.
2. no pumps, but bottom feeding IS allowed.
3. can use a photo strain or auto. but flowering must be under 12/12 lighting.
4. seed people can run veg light schedule until the 14th.

stock solo cup class.
1. cup must be no bigger then 18oz solo cup. 16oz is allowed.
2. no more then 4 drainage holes. hempy still falls under this class.

modified 18oz class.
1. container must be under 18oz. doesn't have to be a solo cup.
2. all contestants must provide proof of size of there cup. and can be called to prove at any time.

judges contest rules will be the same as modified class. and same general rules. they can also just use a regular solo cup if they wish dont have to be modified.

the judges are allowed to have an entry aswell. it will be in its own class and voted on by the contestants, reverse judging! (light addicts idea)

judging will be based on appearance only, for all classes and judges. size of plant or final weight has no bearing on this part of the contest. and this portion will be judged after all final before chop pictures are submitted.
also judges will have the authority to disqualify you if your not following the guidelines or rules.

judges will be
WildJim
Light Addict
Cajuncelt
Stumped
KingJohnC

winners in both category's will be divided into 2 sections. a winner for heaviest dry weight. and a winner decided by our 3 judges of overall appearance. in both classes.

users in contest.
PeytonManning
TuzoMagnus
marzbadrock
devilish
Tropical Thai
skunnymonster
closetorganic
c526
Cruizer
daddymac219
COorganics
B A R - babygirl
joedaddy805
Ricorico
Kraw420
BarnacleBill
Equanimity
GrowsOnTrees
Sweetleaf
Outdoorfrank
GodAm4twizzle

and anyone who joins between now and the 1st

Good luck everyone!

Re: Solo Grow Challenge 2014!!!

i will join as well. a solo cup should be easy enough to fill if i scrape a bit of coir off each pot lol

where do i put the photos?

can it be smaller than 16 oz.. say, 9oz?

i will join as well. a solo cup should be easy enough to fill if i scrape a bit of coir off each pot lol

where do i put the photos?

can it be smaller than 16 oz.. say, 9oz?
Welcome ☺
Photos here, and for stock its any solo up to 18 oz. So yup anything under is fine.

If your unsure if its considered modified or not feel free to ask questions.

Sent from my K00C using 420

it is a babies' formula bottle capabale of holding 9floz (has measurement on the side), 4 holes drilled in bottom. I'd say it's considered 'modified'

last question (promise) i assume start time is 00:00 on october 1st yes? where in the world is midnight being observed?

Tried to pm everyone in mass pm. Spent 30 min preparing the email and 20 min splitting up the names an spitting ; between them. Then I come to find I can only send 1 user ast as time. Lol scratch that idea. There's an hour of my life I'll never get back hahahah
Time for a spliff.

Sent from my K00C using 420

Im wondering if anyone has had any issues uploading pictures tonight?
I keep getting an error message 407..?

There's an hour of my life I'll never get back hahahah
Don't even sweat it Stump, that's a small thing to a giant such as yourself.

Babygirl has buried her seed following all rules; 4 holes etc...

She used a washcloth on the inside since the holes are so big to breath. She's the first post of the contest; My girl!

IMG_20140929.jpg

Back
Top Bottom