GJ - Critical Kush Mothers - Barney's Farm

Johnboy6006

About to get some mothers going for my grow, I'll be going with some Critical kush. I'm going to start them under my 2' x 4 tube flourecent. I'll grow them out till I can get between 10-15 clones off them(I will have a seperate journal when I get the clones up an going). I soaked two seeds on Sunday for about 5 hours and put them in a damp cloth, exactly 24 hours later after I got home from work one had already popped open. As of yesterday night the one that cracked has a tap root already emerging, haven't checked them yet today so I don't know about the other one. Got my coco mix ready this morning for the little gals, rinsed it well and treated it with a very diluted nuts solution of AN coco grow a&b, I think just around 100ppm. Pictures and more to come, hope you all enjoy and please feel free leave any feedback or advice as this grow proceeds.

This is what they will be growing in, 3x3 box of my own design. Wood and fasteners cost about $50 and the diamond foil was $30.

Quick update - checked on the seeds and both have cracked and are just shy of a 1/4" taproot, they will most likely be potted this evening.

Here they are just waiting for them to sprout, I'll check on them in a couple days.

I know it a little hard to see but one of the ladies is breaking ground. It's been 5 day since I started germinating, the temp has been a consistent 72-73 and humidity has been in the low 40's. They are sitting under a humidity dome with a heat mat under them.

Good looking box, front row seat. I am growing in coco and I will be along for the ride. Hopefully learn a thing or two. Good luck and best of big nugs

Thanks for joining Densenug it's been getting lonely in here.

Only took her 4 hours to fully pop out of the ground temperature is at 82 and humidity is 44. The other seed hasn't broken ground yet but hopefully will soon.

Woke up this morning and couldn't be happier with what I saw these little ladies are quickly on there way to be some proud mothers.

Mama Cass

Wilma F.

I know you can't read the meter but it was at 79 when I first woke up this morning and the humidity is at 35, I've had a cup of water in there sitting on the heating pad but I can't seem to up the humidity. I got ride of the dome now that they have officially broken grown and lowered my light to within 5" of them both.

:bravo: on the new seeds popping up..

im in and i made the front row!!

Alright here is Mama Cass and Wilma around 5 1/2 days from seed. They just got a little dose of plain ph'd water (the heat pad drys them out pretty quickly so you got to make sure your checking you seedlings. Probably tomorrow I'll be switching to a low does nute solution 100 - 250 ppm of AN sensi coco grow a&b, voodoo juice and maybe b-52.

Alright here is Mama Cass and Wilma around 5 1/2 days from seed. They just got a little dose of plain ph'd water (the heat pad drys them out pretty quickly so you got to make sure your checking you seedlings. Probably tomorrow I'll be switching to a low does nute solution 100 - 250 ppm of AN sensi coco grow a&b, voodoo juice and maybe b-52.

Can anyone help me identify the problem here I think it is a potassium deficiency but am not exactly sure.

Here is Mama Cass and Wilma F. 15 days since germination

Mama C is the one with the yellowing/brownish spots. This is the one I will probably take most of the clones from since it's been a stronger and faster growing plant.

Here is Wilma, I will still take clones from here.

its hard to tell . the color is difrent in every pic .. here is a chart for u to compare it to .

leavedeficiencies6.jpg

Yeah I've looked at that chart and my book and I'm thinking it's potassium or manganese, either way I started a flush and they will get what they need next feeding.

Wilma

Mama

I put them under the MH and ran into a little heat problem I added to cold air intakes from outside which is in the 30's, the one that runs to the light is ice cold the one that goes to the passive intake you can feel cool air coming in. I am also leaving the box door open quite a bit. Temps are ranging between 77-82. Probably going to transplant them today or tomorrow to 2 gals phat sacks so they can get bigger for clones.

Day 20 from seed

The nute deficiency has been taken care of and the heat is staying relatively low, might need to get a humidifier since it's been so low. Both are growing good and staying stocky especially Mama C.

Alright got them both transplanted last night pretty simple no mess ups or anything, now they are sitting in there final 2 gal homes. There in 75% coco 25% perilite with a tablespoon of garden lime per gallon. Hopefully within two weeks they will be ready to clone. If the both survive the transplant then I'm going to clone both and probably do three of each, Wilma's leave look to be favoring 100% indica and Mamas look like they might have a tad bit of sativa traits coming through. All in all they both are good plants each have there ups and down, Wilma is more resistant to nute problems and grows taller. Mama is more heat resistant and is growing shorter but producing new growth quick than the other.

Alright I thought I had this taken care of but any and all advice will help. I have them on a feed feed water schedule and there is dolomite lime mix with the coco and perilite and a bit on top. They were last feed at 310 ppm with AN coco sensi grow and b-52. It is day 24 from seed. I think it could be potassium or magnesium defc. Please all input on what is wrong and how to fix is greatly appreciated.
image15876.jpg

Back
Top Bottom