Mono Grows a Pound

Hi fellow 420ers,

:welcome:

Time for a new journal. Thanks for the prompt LA! The aim of this grow is to be harvesting at least a pound of weed at the end of February 2015. I will be growing in soil, using multiple strains from seed. The light will be a mix of 250 watt hps and a 600 watt hps.

Things are very much in the beginning stages, currently plants are a week or so into veg. Growing strains I have no experience with, so will need all the help I can get along the way. Soil is canna terra pro, nutes are terra Vega, Flores and PK 13/14.

I plan on veging these (hopefully) ladies for the next 6 to 8 weeks before settling in for around 10 weeks of flowering. :high-five: During the long veg I will be growing 5 autos in the same tent with a view to harvesting around Christmas.

:Namaste:

WP_20141101_010.jpg

Not to bad at the moment my friend. That sleestack looks like a nice plant! Lets hope its a girl! :)
I'm in the same boat with one of my plants, I'm training it out to form BID in purple bud and I'm praying its a girl with all rhe effort!!
I'm looking forward to this run and may pic your brains via PM soon as I'm now changing things up some for my running! :)
Best of buds to you and yours buddy! :)

Glad to hear that! Great to see you are still growing away. Loads of catch up reading to do on your journals, see you in a month lol. She better be a girl, currently is the oldest of the plants by about 10 days and is responding so well to punishment. Sounds like you have a lot going on over your way, hope you end up with a female too. Have you taken a clone to get sex?

I cloned the sleestack, rooted about a week ago but not done much growing yet. Keeping them under 12/12 from cut seems to slow them down an awful lot.

A little about the strains -

Sleestack Skunk is a herbies freebie, so no idea on anything to do with it. Its also the only regular seed in the whole grow. Always good to have a wild card though.

There is also two Exodus Cheese from greenhouse seeds and a Super Silver Haze. More seeds arriving Monday, the 5 autos are auto candy kush and alongside then a feminised white widow incase the sleestack turns out to be a male.

Cool I got some sleestack myself as freebies. Oh and don't stress my current journal is only 23 pages long at mo and you can skim it to catch up lol.

Really like herbies for the free seeds. Had really good results with their Skunk Haze a month or so back going 12/12 from seed with only a 250 hps. Got about an ounce a plant. I'm going to go have a catch up read now lol.

12/12 from seed in coco

P1040277.JPG

Currently veging is taking place uner a 250 watt hps on 18/6. I will be continuing like this for the next two weeks or so while I germinate the autos and let then grow a little. I will also use the time to transplant all the photo plants into their final pots before switching to the 600 watt hps for another 4-6 weeks of veg.

Hopefully this will give the autos a good chance to produce a decent yield. When we get into mid December I hope to finish the autos under 12/12 and begin flowering the photo plants.

Thanks pal
after I saw some one grow a sleestack on line its been a plant that I wanted to grow:cheesygrinsmiley:Then one bright day I was given some freebies from Herbbies an they was amongst them,, the only thing as I had a male;) I know you didn't sex it yet BUT I really think it looks your one has the Lush build of a lady:passitleft:

Thanks pal
after I saw some one grow a sleestack on line its been a plant that I wanted to grow:cheesygrinsmiley:Then one bright day I was given some freebies from Herbbies an they was amongst them,, the only thing as I had a male;) I know you didn't sex it yet BUT I really think it looks your one has the Lush build of a lady:passitleft:

Mine is a harbies freebie too, got two of them I believe, but only one Germinated. Took ages too lol. Shame to hear you ended up a male, looks like a great strain. Responds super well to high and low stress training. Takes a long time to clone though too. Do you know how long yours took to show sex? Preflower or clone?

Back
Top Bottom