Wildwelshman's Perpetual Auto Grow - Join The Dark Side - Multi Strains - 2014

wildwelshman

Welcome to my second grow journal. As the title says this grow will be a perpetual auto grow which I hope when in full swing will see me having a new harvest every 3-4 weeks. I do try and grow a different strain every time and this way I get to try different strains.

so now your wondering about my set up etc well here we are----

Tent and setup? 2ft(w) 2ft(d) 4.5ft(h) 4" RVK Out take Fan And Carbon Filter
Soil Mix? Canna pro 80% and perlite 20%
Pot Size? 11 Litre Square Plastic Pots
Lights? Top Led Old Model 100X3W (using 2 panels)

Plant No1 Strain? Royal Queen Northern Lights
Height: 90-120 cm Effect: Physical and relaxant
T.H.C. Content: Medium-High
Genetic background: Northern light x auto flowering strains
Yield: 90-200 grams a plant
Harvest month: 9-10 weeks after sprouting

One of the most productive autoflowering strains of the world. With Northern Light Autoflowering is very easy to get a generous and quick crop. Due to her physical effect and easy growing is a very good solution for medical users
One of the most productive autoflowering strains of the world. With Northern Light Autoflowering is very easy to get a generous and quick crop. Due to her physical effect and easy growing is a very good solution for medical users

Plant No2 Strain? Delicious Cheese Candy
Production: 450 to 550 gr m2 indoors. Up to 900g per outside plant
Resistance to mold: Very high
Resistance to plagues: High
Genetics: Candy x Cheese
Medicinal Value: Very high

The development of this variety starts with the creation of a line of varieties autoflowering Original Cheese and our candy. We got a very quick car and flowering characteristics of exemplary Indica / AUTO sativa. Cheese Candy is a variety of size medium / high, compact and rugged demeanor.

We recommend spending sprouts directly to final pots with a substrate fluffy and good drainage. Works perfectly indoors in pots of 7 liters, which thrives properly centered flowering bud of main and side branches. Thus, the plants exploit the maximum amount of light used. Outdoors we bring you more substrate, thereby win branching and growth. With the amount of sun and good subscriber necessary, we can ensure that all branches are filled with large buds and density.

Is surprisingly fast, considering the size and amount of flores. Pronto starts producing lots of floral aromas resin. Drying stresses sour tastes like licorice, or more spicy pepper type. The effect is of a totally Indica. Sound is physical, with slight brain stimulation. It has very beneficial effects in the treatment of muscle pain, insomnia or nervousness in general. An excellent choice for medical uses where the CBD active principle is best to use.

So both ladies are 5 days old and are coming alone nicely. So now i will leave you with some pics off my set up and off course the lovely ladies.

NUTES AND ADDITIVES
WP_0000243.jpg

TENT/ SET UP
WP_0000251.jpg

NORTHERN LIGHTS
WP_000029.jpg
WP_000030.jpg

CANDY CHEESE
WP_000031.jpg
WP_000032.jpg

Sex: Feminized

Genetics: Candy x Cheese
Irrigation tolerancy: Medium
Medicinal Value: Very high

Subbed. Fab set up and intro!

Hi wildwelshman.... Looking very interesting...

I was considering those lights myself... Even a twin set like yaself..

If you dont mind im gonna pull up a chair...

Ive been to brecon beacons... Climbed bryn and had feet on pen-y-van...

Stunning scenery !!!... Lets hope this grow produces mountains of bud and valley of green

Best of luck
:Namaste:

Sorry for the double post, pants etiquette for first visit....

Rather playful husky gave me a clout and i double posted...

don't worry bout it mate just be careful when you pull up that chair as BG likes to bite sometimes. Lol

BG cow poop is better for those mate.

Only if you want me to . Do you actually know me my brother from another mother how did you know I like to bit . Have you seen the bite marks on my other halfs arse . I use to go and collect magic mushrooms from the moors local to me and the one's where the sheep grazed where the best for magic mushrooms . And that's saddelworth moore when the men are brave and the sheep are braver than the men .

Back
Top Bottom