Mrrobert420's 10x10 Grow Tent - Multiple Strains - Perpetual

mrrobert420

Hello and Welcome to the newest journal -

This grow will remain perpetual as long as possible and is open game for any debate, conversions, good fun and knowledge. The knowledge from members on this forum is priceless and much appreciated.

On with the show - For those who have not been following my journals here is the current set up

10x10 tent - just a cheap xen-lux from amzon river - will upgrade that later - pretty solid though
cap ebb and flow 12 plant system
2 - 600w hps - will add another 2 soon and will upgrade to 1000 watt later also
2 oscillating fans
2 - 6 inch max fans
1 scrog net 3x7.5 - another one soon to come :)

Carbon filter soon to come and some more lights - For now everything fits under the 2 since they are so small lol

Strains for now

Skywalker OG x6
Pineapple Chunk x7
Hindu Skunk x2
Girl Scout Cookie x1
Berry Bomb x1

Well here are some pics - Updates will come at random just as life intends lol - Please questions comment and concerns WANTED. Upgrade and changes are expected - if im doing it wrong tell me :) Nothing is set in stone -

Thank you everyone and were off:volcano-smiley:

- Mrrobert420 -
:420:
IMG_116520.JPG
IMG_116725.JPG

IMG_115121.JPG
IMG_115220.JPG
IMG_115318.JPG
IMG_115421.JPG
IMG_115520.JPG
IMG_115623.JPG
IMG_115721.JPG
IMG_115824.JPG
IMG_115919.JPG
IMG_116023.JPG
IMG_116123.JPG
IMG_116225.JPG
IMG_116325.JPG
IMG_114919.JPG
IMG_116825.JPG
IMG_115021.JPG

See you later :welcome::420::bigtoke:

oh and also lol
IMG_113620.JPG

This is the journal with the CAP E&G right?

I'll sub this one instead then :)

This is the journal with the CAP E&G right?

I'll sub this one instead then :)

sweet hiker - Yea i dont wanna garb up my other journal with multiple grows since its not labeled that lol

Nice set-up Mr. Robert.

:popcorn:

Sub'd Looke good man!

Nice to see you DrVerdethumb - Love the name!! let me know if you see anything you like or dont like hahah

Hell yea :blunt::blunt::party:
Subd

Blaze it up - Oh sounds good right about now - 35 mins still here and then the employees go home and im locking the doors to go back to my tent of joy :)

I just cant stop spending time in there lol

Subscribed Mrroberts420, time to rock this 10'X10'

sitting down

thats a huge ass tent,a buddy just installed his,he went with the "second floor"model,thats like 12-14ft tall
what a monster to assemble

Subscribed Mrrobert.
Have I mentioned I''m jealous of your setup yet. Man, your gonna rock that tent out.
Cheers man and good luck.
:high-five:

thanks stealth - makes me feel i am on the right track!! - Thats how i felt watching you grow for a year before i started hahaha

Hell yea, were off and running finally - never thought i would be here when you asked if i had any plans for a room hahaha

Subscribed Mrroberts420, time to rock this 10'X10'

thanks 60cal - Im ready - well as ready as ill ever be lol

I'll tag along!

Thanks for the invite!

No problem Greenthumb J - I love having you here - your not afraid to lay it out straight - I like that! - you dont beat around the bush - your knowledge is quite extensive!

sitting down

thats a huge ass tent,a buddy just installed his,he went with the "second floor"model,thats like 12-14ft tall
what a monster to assemble

2 story tent? or just raise-able ceilings? This 10 x10 was a monster i cant imagine something bigger lol

Back
Top Bottom