Supergroomer Grows - Silver Super Haze - Mars II 400W LED

Dave Groomer

I have a Silver Super Haze that I got as a freebie from Herbies (Thanks Herbies!!) that has been growing in my Blue Blood / Train Wreck journal and I think she could use her own. So here we go.

Strain Info: From Herbies

Delicious Critical Super Silver Haze Feminised Seeds Specs
Genotype: 30% indica, 70% sativa.
THC: 20%
Production indoor: 450 gr/m²
Production outdoor: 500gr/plant
Harvest indoors: 70-75 days ,
Harvest outdoors: end of October .

Super Silver Haze is a great fast flowering Sativa with a prolonged energizing high and enhanced yields due to its Critical+ genes.

Euphoric effect. Owing to its highly concentrated levels of THC, you will enjoy a Sativa high as well as the production levels and flowering times of a super Indica like Critical+.

Its taste is complex and undescribable. Imagine your mouth filled with musky, incense overtones, Critically Demented!

I am growing in Soil. 1 part Fox Farms Ocean Forest, 1 Part Promix BX and 1 Part Perlite.

Veg cabinet is 2'x2'x4' and has a Mars-Hydro II 400 LED full spectrum. The Flower closet ia 2'x3'x6' and also has a Mars-Hydro II 400 Full spectrum.

I started the seed with the paper towel method. It popped after 36 hours. I planted it in soil in a 10oz Styrofoam cup.

Here is a picture from Day 5. It is the seedling in the back left.

20141203_070709_resized.jpg

I will post a few more pictures from the last few weeks.

I hope you get something from my grow. Please feel free to chime in with and comments or advise.

Supergroomer:peace:

how are you liking that marsII? im in debate with myself over the marsII 400 and Twilight groups 432w spider led. i only grow between 2 and 4 at a time so if the marsII can do that for me with decent results id like to go with that mainly money wise....seems impossible to get a job being a veteran so i go to school and rely on my gi bill for my source of income at the moment.

how are you liking that marsII? im in debate with myself over the marsII 400 and Twilight groups 432w spider led. i only grow between 2 and 4 at a time so if the marsII can do that for me with decent results id like to go with that mainly money wise....seems impossible to get a job being a veteran so i go to school and rely on my gi bill for my source of income at the moment.

I can't comment on the others. Only the Mars. For me, I saw a lot of happy growers using the Mars-Hydro lights and the price was right. Some people say the fans are too noisy. Not having any other lights to compare too, I don't find them that loud. My 2 plants in the other journal have been doing very well under the Mars in the flower closet. It is only my third grow but the difference between the CFLs I was using and the LED is night and day. almost 1/2 the electricity and the colas on my BB and TW are nothing like what I got before. My last 2 grows, the buds were fluffy. These colas are hard.

I have no regrets and would highly recommend the Mars-Hydro lights.

The other thing is when I was using CFLs I always seemed to be trying add more supplemental lights on the sides. I do not know if all LEDs have this kind of penetration but my plants seem to have much fewer "popcorn" buds. The light seems to be getting all the way to the bottom of the plants.

Back
Top Bottom