Grow Journal for 2014 - 2015

superskunk61

strain=afghan special kush,sage&sour,amnesia haze,critical super silver haze. afghan special kush-100%indica the rest multi strain hybrids grown in coco coir week 1/2 into flower indoors,2 700 watt leds temp=81dg in day,73 dg at night p.h.=6.5/6.6 no pests,feed every other watering,using foxfarm full line/trio,busdocter line,open sesame,cha ching,beastie blooms,microbe brew,kangaroots,boomerang,bembe,sledgehammer to flush

strain=afghan special kush,sage&sour,amnesia haze,critical super silver haze. afghan special kush-100%indica the rest multi strain hybrids grown in coco coir week 1/2 into flower indoors,2 700 watt leds temp=81dg in day,73 dg at night p.h.=6.5/6.6 no pests,feed every other watering,using foxfarm full line/trio,busdocter line,open sesame,cha ching,beastie blooms,microbe brew,kangaroots,boomerang,bembe,sledgehammer to flush

i no wich is afghan and 1 of amnesia,the others when transplanted forgot the strain tags,so im guessing on some.sage sour i no is there there a stinky strain.i smell them.remember im ill so will do my best to show newer pics if i can,but will post results.i got them all lst low stress trained now even the unpruned ones

heres 4 days or 5 later best i can do:peace:
WIN_20150104_065617.JPG
WIN_20150104_065537.JPG

there really lookin nice.never count my chickens b4 they hatch,but i think im good especially 4 diffrent strains,everyone likes it her way.also doin a little defoiling experiment,i like the process in a little at a ime,only the ones that really r in the way.now that they r pretty much done growing/strecthing,will post pics asap,been defoiling more espcialy the big fan leaves since braches r finished up growing just getting ready to enter full flowering :peace::thanks::420::rollit::lot-o-toke::allgood:ss61

Looking Good so far. Subbed. Im just learning so dont know how much I can help but I love to watch the girls grow. Have you thought about putting a signature for your grow journal? It will make it easier for people to stop by and take a look. Try this link out it. :peace:

How To Add Links To Signatures

also since my ladies from this journal r now in flush at 6weeks into flowering will post pics today 27ty of ja n hopefully im now just germinating some og kush,i will start another journal on that to.just put them in my paper towel and heat,2hrs ago so b a week b4 that start.peace

Subscribed.

Here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs in your Grow Journal.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

The link in your signature is not working properly, here are some guides that may help you.

Here are some New Member start links for you to familiarize yourself with that may help you

New Member Start Links

Frequently Asked Questions

Website Help & Feedback

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

420 Guidelines FAQ's

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

The Basics Of Plant Lighting

Finished Plants 100% LED Grown

420 Product Reviews

Frequently Asked Questions

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Nutrient Problems, pH & Plant Issues: A Visual Guide

Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

Here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Here are links to my current Grow Journal and Reviews

KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Back
Top Bottom