HealingKronic Returns To Growing

Hey everyone! I'm back! It's been a couple years and I don't even know if there is anyone around here who remembers me lol but you can always get familiar with my previous grows and nug of the month wins through my signature.

I decided to take a break from growing because of my living situation in an apartment. I had yearly inspections there and even though I was Legal you never know what other people are thinking and so it is usually best to hide it completely. Now I'm in a house with the perfect backyard shed to grow in. It's a 8`X 12` in which I will build a wall down the middle to make two 8`X 4` rooms.

I haven't chosen a strain yet but will drive to harborside health in Oakland next weekend to choose clones. I tend to grow Indica or 50/50 hybrids so we will see what's available.

I will post photos of the shed build as I go so stay tuned!

at this point i am only going to sheet rock the half that will house the grow, the other half is for tool storage. later on i will most likely convert that half into clone and vegging area. i will have the divider wall and door installed today!

B83C4933-F9E2-4F4F-A4A9-BD5CA7200075_zpsa18cqwhx.jpg

241DC660-D2A2-426A-831A-914A0159271D_zpskytoacbi.jpg

Hey wood! Looking to use two metal halide at 600w ea for veg and two 1000w HPS! It's what I've always wanted. I had a lot of success running one light, can't wait to try out two! Also using a 220 service instead of 110 which will help this ballasts performance

Thanks for the sub cronichemphog!

STRAINS: Undetermined

INDICA/SATIVA: Undetermined

HOW MANY:12 plants total

VEG/FLOWER: about 2 weeks of veg then 8-9 weeks for flower

IN/OUT: indoor grow

SOIL/HYDRO: soil

POTS: 3 gallon square pots

SOIL: undetermined

LIGHTS: 2-1000 watt HPS, 2-600 watt metal halide for vegging

NUTES: using fox farms big bloom/grow big

ROOM: 4x8 half of shed

update!

the room is about %90 done as of today!

i picked up 10 clones from harborside over the weekend and got them set up under the metal halide

image17844.jpg

image17847.jpg

image17846.jpg

image17845.jpg

the ballast does both MH and HPS bulbs and i will be mounting them on the wall.

Here is an update on strain since i have them now

STRAINS: JILLYBEAN

INDICA/SATIVA: Indica

HOW MANY:10 plants total

VEG/FLOWER: about 2 weeks of veg then 8-9 weeks for flower

IN/OUT: indoor grow

SOIL/HYDRO: soil

POTS: 3 gallon square pots

SOIL: undetermined

LIGHTS: 2-1000 watt HPS, 1-600 watt metal halide for vegging

NUTES: using fox farms big bloom/grow big

ROOM: 4x8 half of shed

well i hit a snag in that my plants went into flower as soon as i brought them home and put them under 18/6 so i have been trying to get them to revert back to vegging. did a transplant today with a dirt recipe a friend gave me:

2 Bags: Roots Organics Soil
2 Bags: FF OceanForest
15 Lbs: Worm castings
1 Bag: Roots Organics Uprising
3 Lbs: Fish Bone Meal
Extra Vermiculite
1 small bag Humic Acid

IMG_215311.JPG

IMG_215410.JPG

IMG_215514.JPG

IMG_215613.JPG

So the buckets are 3 gallons and i filled them all with a bit extra left over dirt
I made a square shape from 4 pieces of plywood i had laying around and used a sifter i had made and poored everything through the sifter and broke up chunks with a rake. i used the rake to mix the soil and additives for about 30 minutes. looking good and this will be the majority of the food they need for the rest of the grow.

Welcome back :)

That T joint in your extraction vent; how well does such a doodah work?
I'm intrigued as I'm planning a second lamp and i'm pondering the ventilation implications.

IMG_216719.JPG

here is a quick shot of the drain table i made from scrap plywood, a few 1x2's and a roll of visqueen plastic.

three drain holes lead to three separate buckets and there is a 1x2 under the backside to pitch the table toward the drains

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

hey bud yeah everything is right on track now! im 10 days into flower! built a new table that has better wheels and is lower to the ground. post some pics later.

journal is not dead im just spacing out entries since there isnt much interest on this one lol

hey bud yeah everything is right on track now! im 10 days into flower! built a new table that has better wheels and is lower to the ground. post some pics later.

journal is not dead im just spacing out entries since there isnt much interest on this one lol

No problem HealingKronic and this journal has been moved back to Journals in Progress. Be aware that any journal not updated within the last month will be moved from JIP to weed out any inactive or completed ones.

Back
Top Bottom