Renegade's BID Tribute Grow - Multi Strain

Renegade's BID Tribute Grow....

Will pop on Wednesday the 7th. Wednesday's seem to be my good luck day since all others were pop'd on Wednesday.

04 Jan 15, Sunday

This is just my little way to honor a person who gave so much to the 420 community. RIP Seth...

From what I'm told Purp's were his favorites so we will be poppin 2 of his and 1 of something I came up with.

The strain's will be:

Purple #1, 50/50 Sativa/Indica mix, 8 week flowering, quick and light high
Ultimate Purple, Indica/Sativa Hybrid, 7-8 week flowering, long lasting couch lock effect if over indulging
Blue Dream, Sativa Dominant, 9 week flowering, pain killing effect

Currently in pre-pop stage
Indoor Grow
Hydro
Reservoir: ------------ BP6, 6 gallon
Light: Platinum's P300
Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients PH balance pack...Grow/Micro/Bloom. Plus AN's Seni Cal-Mag Xtra and Hydroguard
Suppliments: AN's Sensi Cal-Mag Xtra for extra CAL/MAG, HydroGuard for res, Snow Storm as a folar spray

Growing style: Let it grow with some training....

I will veg for 4 weeks before flipping to 12/12. And will only run an 8 week grow. Ready or not they will be harvested...LOL...maybe...LMAO!

My light schedule will run 24 hours the first week, go to 18/6 for vegging and 12/12 for flowering.

The LED will play around 12" above the plant and may move up to 18" for the stretch and the last weeks of flowering.

Sorry guys...

I don't have to tell you how life gets in the way of play time...LOL. Still on course just had to be out of town on business.

So needless to say the shed mod is behind and I will do some more work on it this weekend.

As for the DIY cabinet, he's back in the game...

The P300 and exhaust is installed and have been running and tested since last weekend. I need to wash the inside of the cabinet down and replace some mylar that has peeled off.

The BP6 will get filled today for a test run for leaks. Assuming that passes we'll get her set up with the clay. I will boil the clay for a bit to get them nice and clean.

Need to check the timer and intake fans but that's it. We should be set and ready to pop by Wednesday...

I'll post the beginning pics later today.

Oh yeah i meant to say that Skunnymonster grew one of them Ultimate Purps......the color on her was amazing......i cant remember if he smoked any yet....i am sure he did, but dont remember what he said about it:)......i am growing a Blue Dream for the BID tribute....i think it is like 2 or 3 weeks old now maybe:).....just looked and forgot to write down when i popped her;)lol....have to go back in my journal i guess:)lol

Ok, ok...LOL.

Pics of my crap...LOL. We have a couple new arrivals. First and foremost the Platinum P300. We've seen and heard great things from this LED and I'm sooo looking forward to seeing it for myself. Nuff said...

One thing I complained about at the end of my last journal was the air stone. Just wasn't enough. So I went out and bought a dual outlet air pump and couple of 4" and 5" bubble disk's. I'm sure that will fix that problem.

So my stuff... The before....

IMG_021728.JPG

IMG_021633.JPG

IMG_021043.JPG

IMG_021439.JPG

IMG_021542.JPG

IMG_021234.JPG

IMG_021327.JPG

IMG_021138.JPG

Gonna do a few things different when I put it all back in there.

Yep, it does fit...LOL.

11 Jan 15, Sunday....

So it has begun...LOL.

Cleaned out cabinet and set everything in its place. While attempting to reseat the tubing from the BP6 pump I noticed the tubing was very ridged. It was breaking the webbing on the net pod when inserted and I couldn't get it to lay down where I wanted. So did some modification of the pump. Removed the old tubing and replaced it with the tubing that I purchased for the new bubble rings. Worked perfect. Bubble ring tubing is more flexible. Didn't want there to be a problem with getting nutrients up to the pods.

IMG_021829.JPG

IMG_022042.JPG

IMG_021936.JPG

IMG_022137.JPG

That should do the trick right???....nope....LOL.

Filled res to just above chiller to verify seal there and to watch the pump. Put everything back in the res and turned everything on only to notice the slow, low and dam near stopped water flow coming out of the ends in the pod's.

Sooo, took everything out again and took the pump apart. Turns out the head that the tubing is attached to was clogged from the inside. It has a rubber gasket of sorts inside that was covering the holes. Fixed that and pump now has water flowing out. Need to keep an eye on this...

That boys and gurls is why I always do a dry run....LOL.

Everything is in it's place finally and now we're up and running.

IMG_022234.JPG

IMG_022332.JPG

IMG_022437.JPG

Will let her run for the next couple days.

Man time flies when you having fun...LOL. Wish that were the case....

But.....

I'm back and we're about to get this thing started....

So without any further adu.....

Pop'n....

Purple #1 bottom left
Ultimate Purple center
Blue Dream top right

Hope I don't get the order messed up...LOL.

First off the temp's and RH in the cabinet the last couple days were:
RH=22-34, currently 32
Air=72-81, currently 79

This is without any other source inside but the LED. The local outside temps have been in the 30's and the room temp was about 65-70.

The LED has been on an 18/6 schedule for the dry run and will go to 24 after tonight. I hope to use it's light to help keep my temp's and RH up. I have plans of a heat lamp and Titan controller in the next week or so but I have a little bit of time for now.

The water temp is currently 77 and the PH is 6.9. AN's PH balanced nutrients will be used this go round but will still monitor PH for testing and product confirmation.

The P300 will be at 6" for the seedling stage. Once past seedling I'll move it up to 12-18".

Still need to figure this out....low for the tighter node spacing then higher for the stretch and budding? Input....

Pics on the way....

Be carful with 6" for seedling I would not try this and start with 15" and see what happens.
I just us my Platinum for late veg and bloom and a Mars Reflector 48x3 for early veg and this close it seems to stall growth a bit.

So quick update....

Straight from the freezer as usual. Seeds placed in the pods pointy side down. Last grow they were reversed but pop'd on time with no issues. For most of use we want pointy side down.

Got the other bubble disk in today. Gotta tell ya, I'm not impressed with the bubble disk's. 2 from different manufactures and they both suck. Won't stay on the bottom and bubbles are minimal at best. May bring back the big stone and just get another one of those. It may also be the air pump but it's a dual output so it should handle it.

Update on the pump....she seems to be working just fine. I have a nice steady slow drip in the res from the bottom of the pods and the top of the plugs are nice and moist.

Placed a small tin covered petre bowl over top of each pod.

Lights out.... Well the bowl are the lights out. The LED will remain on till I get the heat stone, which will be tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom