Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W LED

Hiddenkoncept

hey guys im back again, this is my 3rd grow, it officially started 2-3 months ago when i popped the seeds but i have been playing with them in veg since then.
same method of growing CAP'N style (simple hydroponics) with my 1200w TOPLED.

strains:

devils harvest - shoreline

DNA - silver la

g13 labs - c.99

plant growth hormones and regulators

i will be using a range of PGR+PGH during this grow, as i have been for the past few weeks. i will be using 3 main products

triacontanol
brassinolide
6-Benzylaminopurine

i will explain a little bit about the 3 products, although most of it it cut and pasted from around the internet.

brassinolide - this stuff makes your plants stretch...like seriously stretch! here is so more info

Benefits of 0.1% Brassinolide Plant Hormone BRASS PGR Growth Regulator:

Natural steroid found in plants.
Promotes cell elongation and division in plants.
It helps in increasing the percentage of fruit setting.
Regulates differentiation in tissue culture.
When applied during flowering stage, can decrease the chances of flower dropping and fruit dropping.
Improves the plant's ability to deal with diseases.
Improves the growth of the germinating seed.
Can be used in drench or foliar feed applications.
Strengthens a plant's immunity to stresses such as drought, salinity and cold.
Is an important element for plant growth and helps increase yield.

i used 0.1% stuff at 0.01g per litre and it was way too much...like 10x too much, plants tripled in size in 36 hours!

6-Benzylaminopurine- still running test but it basically makes plants stronger

50ppm causes stronger stems and increased photosynthesis
150ppm in flower causes bud sites to develop early with more bud sites (bud igniter) (the exact ppm i still need to test)
300ppm causes the plant to stop all upward growth and start focusing on making bigger buds
2000ppm (I need to double check this) causes the plants to branch out as if you have pinched the tops.

Is a first-generation synthetic cytokine.
Elicits plant growth and development responses.
Can force the plant into setting blossoms or budnodes.
Ba 6 Benzylaminopurine can stimulate fruit richness by stimulating cell division.
Is an inhibitor of respiratory kinase in plants.
Increases post-harvest life of green vegetables.
Promotes cell elongation and division in plants.
Regulates differentiation in tissue culture.
Ba 6 Benzylaminopurine can decrease the chances of flower dropping and fruit dropping.
Ba 6 Benzylaminopurine improves the plant's ability to deal with diseases.
Improves the growth of the germinating seed.
Can be used in drench or foliar feed applications.
Strengthens a plant's immunity to stresses such as drought, salinity and cold.
Is an important element for plant growth and helps increase yield.

Ba 6 Benzylaminopurine - Plant Hormone - Cytokine - BAP will increase plant growth, bud set, and in high dosage, stop the stretch period and cause your plants to stop growing vertically and start producing bud set almost immediately.

Triacontanol - i have always used it so i dont actually know if it works or not lol. but its supposedly amazing :)

Benefits of Triacontanol | Plant Hormone | Trichome Stimulant | Flower Boost:

Increase cell growth in roots, and used to produce thicker foliage, trichomes, and flowers.
Robust plants, that are more resistant to disease and pathogens.
Increases plant branching and allows for more nodes.
Improves establishment and growth of young plants produced from cuttings, seed or plugs.
Triacontanol helps plants suffering nutrient and growth deficiencies.
Triacontanol can increase plant or crop yield up to 40%.
Enhances photosynthesis and plant metabolism.
Induces the production of buds and flowering.
Allows the production of bigger leaves, and bigger root systems.

Triacontanol | Plant Hormone | Trichome Stimulant | Flower Boost is a fatty alcohol, also known as melissyl alcohol or myricyl alcohol, and it is found in plant cuticle waxes and in beeswax. Triacontanol is a growth stimulant for many plants, most notably roses, in which it rapidly increases the number of basal breaks.

im quite tired so im gonna finish off this post later, i will upload pictures now so you can see the "babies"

speaking of babies, i shall be starting my 3 next strains this weekend.

here are the pictures!

shoreline
shoreline10.JPG

silver la
silver_la2.JPG

cinderella 99!
c997.JPG

overview

overview29.JPG

and thats my new grow guys, will do a better job of updating it tomorrow, i have guest and im currently being very rude lol.

:Namaste::volcano-smiley:

Re: koncept's 3rd grow SILVER LA, C99, SHORELINE flux-scrog HYBRID grow PGR/PGH 1200w

Looking good, I'd be saying " what guests " ? :)

Re: koncept's 3rd grow SILVER LA, C99, SHORELINE flux-scrog HYBRID grow PGR/PGH 1200w

Back in here for this one!!! The plants look great!!! Super-full!!!!

What was your motivation to try using GR/GH for this grow?? It looks like they worked!!!!! lol

I'm quite chuffed with me little self for getting in first on this journal my friend! :) looking like you have 2.2 bushes :)
Any thoughts on defol :) :)

i have been doing defol pretty much the whole time, i just flipped to 12/12 so i wont do another defol until the stretch is over to avoid stunting growth...so its tucking for now, which i really hate doing as i much prefer defol but i wouldnt want to damage growth during this period.

Back in here for this one!!! The plants look great!!! Super-full!!!!

What was your motivation to try using GR/GH for this grow?? It looks like they worked!!!!! lol

it comes from my mum, we didnt have much money but she always got high end products, from young i always wondered "why does this cost more and how can i get it for less" even after i brought my first bag of weed i asked that same question....next time i brought an oz so i could save money.
so basically whenever i buy something i always wonder....how can i get it for less....enter the hormones.
after doing the research into what are the secret ingredients in certain products (mainly from the advance nutes range) i found that the 3 hormones listed above came up in serveral different posts, threads, books, and websites.
enter mb ferts, a company that claim to make all the big nutriants like big bud, overdrive etc and sell them for much cheaper with the same results (using some of the hormones i have purchased)....i got interested, and normally i would just buy the products that they sell to save the hassle of making it up myself ...but they dont ship to the uk, but i can get the hormones in powder form from other sites so i make it up myself. so far i have spent about £20 ($35) on all my hormones and i havent even used 10% of the powders yet...they just sit in my fridge until i need to use them again.
so far im yet to document this aswell as i should have but this run we should get a good idea of how some of them work as the 6BAP as the ability to stop the stretch and start flowering so im gonna spray that around week 4 and see how that works out

thanks for stopping by buddy!

I'm in, un-subbed your old one & subbed up here instead :)

skunny!!! always helpful to have you around buddy!

gonna be making a tea up too, just waiting on a couple products to get here from the states.

i will take pictures later if there has been any notable changes when i stick my head in the grow room

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA, C99, Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

Those guys over the pond don't know how lucky they are, buying anything 'outside of the box' in the UK is a nightmare.

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA, C99, Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

Subbed.

Ive been reading a lot of different journals and discovered your last one while doing a search for Cap'n Style. The Flux concept is intriguing. Ive read the first 2 of LA's as I figured I should go to the source. I have some some seeds soaking as we speak and would like to tie up at least one of them for fun. The more I read the more I want to know. Glad to be along for the ride.

Those guys over the pond don't know how lucky they are, buying anything 'outside of the box' in the UK is a nightmare.

im glad there are people who feel my pain! the thing that gets me is this one....cost $100 in the states....costs £100 quid over here!
where in fact, £100 is equal to $160 dollars and even if you add tax and import of 20% they are still ripping us off!

Subbed.

Ive been reading a lot of different journals and discovered your last one while doing a search for Cap'n Style. The Flux concept is intriguing. Ive read the first 2 of LA's as I figured I should go to the source. I have some some seeds soaking as we speak and would like to tie up at least one of them for fun. The more I read the more I want to know. Glad to be along for the ride.

always good to have another person along for the ride!
cant wait to follow your journal in return and watch a fellow capn style grower.
the way of the flux is perfect for my set up, anybody with a small grow room but has space to build a little 3foot x 2foot veg box should do it, i start my seeds just after i flip to flower and they can stay in the veg box gaining limbs for 2 months before i need to start worrying about getting them in the grow room.

update
just brewing up a batch of flowering nutes now, well by brewing i mean i have added nutes to water in a big container and im letting it sit awhile to see if the liquid silicon starts messing with the ph....because thats what it likes to do.
will transfer them to my res in a bit and that will be that.
there will be some changes by tomorrow so will probably just take pics then.

peace out guys

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

update time

there has been some change in the grow room so i thought i would take some pictures. i have added bloom nutes now and im gonna let my girls stretch towards the lights now. previously i have allowed a full 4-5 weeks of bloom stretch before doing a defol, but this time i think im gonna do things a little differently.
the c99 on average finishes 10 days before the silver la so im gonna do a little defol over the next few days on the c99. this (i hope) will allow more tops to grow towards the light, while slowing down the flowering process by a few days...hopefully allowing it to finish closer to the silver la ( i dont care about the shoreline at time point)
the silver la (as you will see from the pictures) has lots of tops and im hoping the lower ones can catch up to the taller ones with a bit of fan leave tucking. if not i will have to do a small defol at somepoint so i dont lose all tops that are slightly lower than the ones at the top.

picture time
just realised that im super high and i forgot to balance the white light to get rid of the pink colours....oh well hehe

silver la

silver_la3.JPG

shoreline

shoreline11.JPG

c99

c998.JPG

overview

overview30.JPG

topshot8.JPG

and thats how they looking right about now. im just waiting for some supplies to arrive so i can pop my new beans, im always excited to grow a new strain!

keep it green guys

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

When you SCROG with different strains do you usually harvest them all on the same day or do they finish at different times? Im guessing you look for stains that all finish around the same time.

When you SCROG with different strains do you usually harvest them all on the same day or do they finish at different times? Im guessing you look for stains that all finish around the same time.

You have to do the research into the strains and look at journals to get average finishing times and try to get ones to match. Now I know a little bit more about growing I can do things like more Defol on my c99 because it finishes before the silver la which I do less defol on.

Quick update.

I added house and garden top booster today at a rate of 0.33ml a litre after a tip from a friend because I have started to see flowers already! Guess bud ignitor is working lol

Will take some pictures tomorrow to show new growth as I ajusted the scrog today to allow for more light penetration

Koncept out!

Ok guys, I have just taken photos of the girls and I will be uploading them tomorrow or the next day. This is because I have also made up a batch of hormones to promote slight upward growth, bigger fan leaves and to promote budding. I shall take photos the next day and the day after to provide a good experiment into whether it is working.

The big experiment comes in week 4 (or when they are tall enough) when I plan to use the 6bap spray to stop all upward growth and start budding!

Very exciting times guys.
I have also started my next set of seeds,

Humboldt- Blue dream
Dna- Tangielope
Cali connection-Green crack
I have also decided to run dinafem shark shock cbd which I will attempt to flower in my veg box after I transplant the 3 other girls to the grow room.

Where is the bid memorial journal taking place and can somebody link me please?

Hey my friend! Exciting times for sure! :)
As for the BID tribute, its kind of fell apart, as we were all going to start this month etc. Yet Buckshot informed us that there is going to be an actual "official" tribute grow started by 420 himself on the anniversary of the big guys death.
So instead of waiting, many are just now flowering out as and when. So were not really going to get a big community thread going unless people wait for the 420 one to start.
Its a shame as so many had geared up for this month!
Anyway best of buds and looking forward to your upcoming results! :)

Hey my friend! Exciting times for sure! :)
As for the BID tribute, its kind of fell apart, as we were all going to start this month etc. Yet Buckshot informed us that there is going to be an actual "official" tribute grow started by 420 himself on the anniversary of the big guys death.
So instead of waiting, many are just now flowering out as and when. So were not really going to get a big community thread going unless people wait for the 420 one to start.
Its a shame as so many had geared up for this month!
Anyway best of buds and looking forward to your upcoming results! :)

That is a shame...oh well, I'm still gonna go ahead and dedicate my journal to him because that's what we and all the others planned originally and I have just popped a blue dream seed in a plug in his honor and I plan to continue.
I cannot wait to see the results of my growth booster, although I messed up a bit with one so they will be less branching and root growth than planned...but that's not bad at this stage anyway.

Catch you soon guys

I'm excited to see how your experiment goes mate. Having total control like that is crazy :)

As for the BID tribute, it's a real shame it happened but I'm the same & have Blue Dream & Blue Venom seedlings on the go in his honour. I'll just do my own personal tribute along with everyone else. I think it'll be worth having a journal going that people can pop their pictures in though.

I'm excited to see how your experiment goes mate. Having total control like that is crazy :)

As for the BID tribute, it's a real shame it happened but I'm the same & have Blue Dream & Blue Venom seedlings on the go in his honour. I'll just do my own personal tribute along with everyone else. I think it'll be worth having a journal going that people can pop their pictures in though.

Yeah I'm very excited to test it all out because it means I could possibly cut my growing time by a fair bit,if I am happy with my stretch after week two or three...give a spray and start budding! But I would also like to see what negative affects there may be because nothing is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom