Lem's 2015 Indoor/Outdoor/Anywhere It'll Grow Journal

This Journal will hopefully be a lot less crazy than the last one. I dont know if I will be able to handle the Thievein Lil Bastards with such grace as last time LOL.I got seeds for serveral new strains. It will be fun to see how they turn out. Im just going to take it slow. My neck is still giving me fits. I started the prep work a few weeks ago, moving 5 gal buckets of dirt down the hill into my side yard. Today I got supplies and made a little dirt. This is half the pile I started with.
Making_Dirt_001.jpg
The other half I moved and added this
Making_Dirt_003.jpg
Heres the pile with the addition.
Making_Dirt_002.jpg
Ill do the other half tomarrow and proble through in the dirt from the back yard planters. I have a few plants inside, that I took out side today for some SUN . The way the planets facing I had to put them on my patio roof or the middle of the street so patio it was.
Mothers_and_Clones_001.jpg
Mothers_and_Clones_002.jpg
Mothers_and_Clones_003.jpg
Mothers_and_Clones_004.jpg
Here they are back in there little home.
Plants_Inside_001.jpg
Plants_Inside_002.jpg
and I all so have 18 clones in bags
Mothers_and_Clones_005.jpg
Well thats it for now TOAST

Hi ya Lem I'm gonna lurk like usual and watch your brilliant show. I was in the shadows for your concluded outdoor and I loved it. I hope the medicine is doing what you need it to do. Keep it green!

Hello my brother of another Mother, Wuzzzz UP. Lester I got your message. Lookin Good My friend. Kodiak Thanks for the LURK.LOL Well I dont Know how Brilliant the show will be this time. But I can do with out, Thievin Lil Bastards and The L.A. County Sheriff showin up on this next one. So as far as New Strains go I have a few I will be starting from seeds at some point need to converse will some one Knowledgable in the right time to start the seedlings.#1-Aurora Ultra Kush, #2- Sour Kush, #3- Aurora Ultra Confidencial, #4- Aurora Ultra Berry, #5-Jack Herer Reserve, #6- Grape Reserve, #7- Pineapple Reserve, #8- Pineapple Punch, #9- L.A. Confidencial, #10- Super Lemon Haze, #11- Grape Ape, #12- Gods Gift,( It was gifted to me ) #13- White Cheese Auto, #14- White Widow, and last but not least, ( Drum Role Please ) Reserva Privada's R. K. S. ( Really Killer Skunk ). With the few plants I got vegging and these Seeds, we should be able to find something Worth A Fuck. Now that I got my dirt ready, I can start replacing the Old with the new. Should see the plants on the hill do a lot better this next time. After I started tearing up the holes that the ones on the hill died in, I figured out it was all my fault. I didnt give them any where close to enough Water. I had berried the clones exceptionally deep in the holes, and my watering wasn't getting to the roots. ( Live and Learn ). If I am able to eleminate the Thieves, Cops, and falling down the dame hill, from this next grow, there will be a BRIGHTER TOMORROW. LOL I should right for a Soap Opera. Theres going to be a lot of time between posts on this one, so you know, dont sit to far on the edge of your seat. We wouldn't want to see any body get a contusion or anything. LOL. All Right Guys and Girls keep it green TOAST

HELLO PEOPLE, a few days ago I germinated two of my new strains.#1 White Widow Fem:
DSCF44461.JPG
DSCF44471.JPG
the W W is one whole day behind #2 Reserva Pravada R K S Fem (Really Killer Skunk) :
DSCF44481.JPG
DSCF44491.JPG
These are a few clones that are doing real good :
DSCF44501.JPG
If you look close at this bag, you can see all the nice roots :
DSCF4451.JPG
this is one of the reasons I find growing in these bags to be exceptional. You can see first hand when to transplant.Then you just cut the bottom out and drop that sucker where ever you want it, with no Stress. It works awesome.This next one is the girls out for some sun:
DSCF4452.JPG
Well I guess that's gona do for this time. Ya-all keep it green now - Ya-hear. TOAST

Hello my friends, theres a couple things, so heres a small update. In earlier pictures you saw my pile of dirt, well I added 18 cubic feet of peatmoss. What I did was brake the pile into thirds and mixed in 6 cubic feet into each third and then combined the three piles back into one. It would be nice to have a cement mixer, instead of just me and a shovel. But I got it done and I am now ready to grow some Meds,at least soil wise. Heres some pics of whats indoors
DSCF4454.JPG
DSCF4455.JPG
DSCF44561.JPG
DSCF4458.JPG
the seedlings, the RKS and White Widow are smoking. There all the way in the back and I didn't feel like digging them out.As soon as the suns out I will take some pics and post them. Its cold and rainy here today so the plants stayed in. Well that was an exciting one. Until next time, A Do TOAST

Indoor, Outdoor, Any Where It'll Grow, Update - Well Its been a month sence the RKS and the WW poked there little heads out and the rest of my vegging mothers, and Clones have done realy well,Heres some pics- The first two are going to be Mothers soon
DSCF45002.JPG
DSCF45011.JPG
Those were Pure Kush, Sour Deisel, and Humbolt.The next two pics are more Mothers to be, of the same variety.
DSCF45022.JPG
DSCF45032.JPG
This next pic are some of the clones.
DSCF45042.JPG
This one is the RKS one month old.
DSCF45052.JPG
This one is the WW.
DSCF45062.JPG
More clones.
DSCF45072.JPG
Shots of the grow room.
DSCF45082.JPG
DSCF45092.JPG
I also received a Wonderland seed that was found in Club bud by a friend so that's another new strain to check out this grow. I personally am realy excited about this up and coming grow. With my crosses and the new strains this should be a very interesting grow. Hopefully I will find a plant that ends up being the best shit in the world. LOL Until next time TOAST

I got a new computer. My old one was from 1998, it finely took a shit. So I got this one. Its a lot different, things arnt in the same place as my old one. So after I put the plants out for sun and watering yesterday. I made some Absalute Shatter just to smoke. I took all the big lumber out of 3oz's of Sour Diesel
DSCF45101.JPG
and when all was done this morning I had 7.5 grams of this
DSCF4517.JPG
DSCF45191.JPG
DSCF45242.JPG
I still gota spread it out and let it get hard. It smells and taste awsum. It bangs your head realy good. All so Friday I took all the big plants that were in the Air Pots and put them in 5 gal buckets then moved the plants that were in the Gal Baggies into the Air Pots. This batch of dirt came out real good all so. The transplants are notisably thriving. This grow is going to be good for every one I hope. I tell ya Im starting to get excited.I got a feeling its gona be a outstanding. Later TOAST

So today I decided to take clones. The plants were getting to tall any way. What Ive taken to doing is, mixing up what Im going to need for all the clones and splitting it into thirds. So what that means is after I do 1/3 of the plants I through out that third of the solution,clean and sterilize every thing and do the next third and so on. This cuts way down on contamination. Ok heres the 8 Pure Kush mothers
DSCF4531.JPG
Before and after on the two smaller clones in front.
DSCF45331.JPG
DSCF45341.JPG
I went down 7 internodes and topped the main stem on these two_On this next plant, the main stem is so busy, that I got 4 clones off the one top.
DSCF4535.JPG
DSCF45362.JPG
Now if you look at these next two, you will see how the two internodes above my cut were closer togeather so I used them instead. Picture 2 shows where I made the final cut.
DSCF45391.JPG
DSCF4540.JPG
the next three are the PK after cloning
DSCF4541.JPG
DSCF4542.JPG
DSCF4543.JPG
and now the clones
DSCF4544.JPG
Here are the Sour Diesel mothers
DSCF4546.JPG
Plants after cloning and clones
DSCF4547.JPG
Clones alone
DSCF4548.JPG
I also took clones of Jack Herer and the Humbolt, 3 of each.Didnt take pics. I still have to Top the RKS and the White Widow but I want to wait until the WW gets just a little bigger. Well that's it for this time Peace Out TOAST Oh there was a total of 30 clones.

I'm here, man. Was just about to roll some Pakistani and watch a DVD but was very happy to see that journal :rollit:

Well I decided Im running out of time, so I went ahead and cloned the RKS and the White Widow. Heres some pics. I cloned or propagated three plants. The pics show before and after, the clone in Rockwool, and the clone bagged. #1 - Reserva Pravada RKS
DSCF4551.JPG
DSCF4552.JPG
DSCF4553.JPG
DSCF45541.JPG
#2 - White Widow
DSCF4555.JPG
DSCF4556.JPG
DSCF4557.JPG
DSCF4558.JPG
#3 - A Jack Herer I missed the other day
DSCF4559.JPG
DSCF4560.JPG
DSCF4561.JPG
DSCF4562.JPG
Then when I was done bagging them I put them in the cloning room to root. Hopefully these strains will clone as easy as my others, inturn making my life easer. Till next time TOAST

Nice'n'sunny over there I see, here it just got cloudy again, but plants keep up anyway. Hmm have to pop more seeds very soon as the new moon is coming :) How about the new stuff, did you pop these beans already? This is gonna be something to look for sure :passitleft:

Conradino, my friend hows it going. Other than the RKS and the WW I haven't started any seeds yet. But I am all set to go in two weeks. This will be the first time in a long time that Ive messed with seeds. The last time was five years ago when I got the Super Lemon Haze. You know me Im a cloning fool. This time it will be all seeds except for the Pure Kush, Sour Diesel, and Jack Herer. Its going to be interesting to see how many females I get out of my new crosses. I hope every thing is grooving on your end. Later my friend . TOAST

Back
Top Bottom