DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring High Brix - LEDs & Cool Strains

First of all before I begin, I want to thank those who deserve to be thanked!
Thank you G-d, for Blessing us with Life and for putting this most amazing plant on Earth for its inhabitants to use.
Thank you, 420magazine! This forum, 420Magazine, its amazing! Its Weed University! :) -Thank you for existing and allowing the world to post, read, and learn here and doing an incredible job, especially the admin, and mods! Its a privilege to be here. :thanks:
Thank you, Doc Bud, for doing what you do and how you do it. -Always giving, teaching with Enthusiasm, and Love! Ive had many instructors in my school career, youre on my top 5 list.
Thank you, and forgive me if I dont mention you here, to the High Brix crowd Curso, Duggan, Graytail, Sir Grow Alot, Tavosvo, SmokeyMcFly, Icemud, VonDankenhoek, Govtmentchz, Budnoob2, etc. Who graciously share their experiences, journal, and knowledge with us and never stop striving to utilize the Kit to help our favorite plant reach maximum potential. I want to also thank those who generously share their knowledge, expertise and time with others here. We are an incredible family.

What about The Kit? Well, Its Magical!
Its for beginners, experts, whoever!
..Whoever wants to grow amazing nutrient dense plants (kit is not just for weed)with an extremely low stress and reproducable system that requires little money down, little time, little effort and grows amazing results??
Well I do! :)
Im now on my 4th grow. I only started a year ago, and this is my first journal.
This is presently my third grow with HB soil and Doc's kit.
I was in middle of a grow with soil and nutes, (results were avr for 1st grow)
Looking for a rake..:rofl:
..when I discovered Doc Buds posts.. Well, It made and makes sense to do what Nature intended..

As Doc says, "Minerals, Mycos, and Magic!"

Lets get started...

Strains

-(2) Willie Nelson - Reeferman(regular)
-(1) Columbian- W.O.S. (regular)
-(1) Kwazulu - W.O.S. (regular)
-(1) Mexican - Bagseed (regular)- the weed sucked while I was in Mexico, but the seed called me and I saw the potential :)
-(2) Auto Jock Horror x Auto Pineapple Express (auto) -(selfmade) :) Seeds from Colloidal Silver sprayed autos, using Toker69s info on his journal
-(2) Auto Jock Horror x Auto Amnesia XXL (auto) - (selfmade) Seeds from Colloidal Silver sprayed autos, using toker69's info on his journal
-(5) Various other unknowns. A couple are from my grows. Pollen from my auto CS(colloidal silver) experiment was tried on what Doc believes it a Trainwreck pheno, and im growing this too.

Indica, Sativa or Hybrid

I believe most of the seeds to be either Sativas or a mostly Sativa Hybrids

Veg or Flower?
Im growing from seeds 11/13 (11 hours light/ 13 hours dark)
So yeah, both...hence the "or"

Veg... For how long?
Most are Vegged for about 3 weeks (started Dec/10/14 and prepistils showed in about 3-4 weeks)
Willie Nelson, Colombian seed were put in soil Christmas day.
Some seeds were started on News Year Day

Flower ... For how long?
Approx 7-10 days

Indoor

Soil
What is in your mix? MMM...Minerals, Mycos, and Magic ( thats his quote, too!) Doc Buds High Brix Kit
Using amended second run HB kit soil
Will be placing the smaller, rooted pots, with inch of entire bottom removed, into/onto larger pots that contain used HB soil from a previous grow, that had only the stem cut at soil level, not uprooted, kept in the initial HB soil, added some of Doc Buds Amendment, EWC, Roots!(another Doc Bud kit ingredient) on top, watered in with well water mixed with some Transplant(kit :)), Tea. This was done shortly after harvest of those plants in Nov. 2014. The pots with the soil were just fed today some more well water , Tea and Transplant.

What size pot?
Autos..2-2 1/2 gallons
Willie Nelsons and others 7 gallons,

Tent Size
4x4x7 (not big enough)

Size of light?
Platinum P450, Mars ll 1200(its about 6-800 now- tent collapsed and the light obeyed the Law..:)
,2 toplightleds reflector 3x96

Temp of Room
74-82 lights on
64-74 lights off

RH of Room
40-50 and variable

PH? ..Got a Rake?

Any Pests?
No, except for a neighbor

How often are you watering?
When needed, now, 1x every 2-3 days for those few i'm about to potup a few plants,

Type and strength of ferts used? Minerals...rock!- The paper and scissors come later! :)
Doc Buds Kit components as directed, and sometimes not :)

re: DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring Doc Buds High Brix Kit - LEDs & Cool Strains

Subbed bro! I'll be watching and learning. I want this front row seat because unlike in the past I really really want to get educated :thanks::thanks:
Hope everything goes smooth for ya but if it doesn't the guys and gals here are really awesome. Very quick to help.

re: DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring Doc Buds High Brix Kit - LEDs & Cool Strains

Are you doing tiered transplants? From what I read in another forum they help with not stunting autos (tiered transplant before taproot hits bottom) wonder if it'll work with photo flowers straight from seed. There was a very long thread about it titled growing hefty autos. As I've never grown anything I don't know it it works or not but when I'm set up that what I plan on doing too.

Subbed...damn, dr zig with a journal.. Feel like the pressures on me now, with you doing one... Best of luck with this, looking forward to watching...

Sephiroth, welcome! You are my 1st subbd member:) ty!
Yes the plants are being upcanned to larger pots using a tiers. Ive done it before but did not recorded it or with a journal.
I might have issues with too many seeds( not enough space) :) that became females..i might have to pull some of my autos and unknowns..
Sounds like issues many would like to have..but chosing who gets to fulfill their herbal destiny, thats tough! :)

Subbed...damn, dr zig with a journal.. Feel like the pressures on me now, with you doing one... Best of luck with this, looking forward to watching...

Grizzwald, welcome! :) no pressure! Its all good! My delay with my journal is i have an ipad and it seems i can only load 1 pic at a time even when trying the batch upload. maybe its normal? Who knows..im here now :)
Im still tweaking the journal before announcing this on various members journals. :)

Oh no! Choosing would be a nightmare for me! They all should live and bloom into beautiful girls!

Similar to why I haven't got one... I only have iPhone, don't really trust the technology and growing... It's frowned upon in these parts, lol... Hopefully the walls falling though...

Subbed. I've got 3 girls in a 4x4 tent, so I really want to see how you're going to do this, Dr. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:surf:

Glad to join your journal, DrZiggy!

It's become an addition for me. I cannot resist the grows' of fellow DocBud acolytes! Always great things to learn from fellow growers who also seem to be genuinely nice people. This forum along with Fu*k Combustion, are my two favorite forums on the 'Net.

I should have my first journal started by tomorrow, also. I'd be honored if you'd join it when the time comes.

But, for now...pulling up a chair...:popcorn:

Here are some pictures from tues.
:popcorn:

What you talkin bout Willis? I don't see no pics...

:popcorn:

What you talkin bout Willis? I don't see no pics...

:) they are coming.. Soon. Here is one teaser from my last grow. :)
image17630.jpg

Loving how all the HB growers are all following along on each others grows. I have learned so much from you guys. Can't wait to get going!!! Feel like a kid with a Christmas wishlist.

Back
Top Bottom