150 King's - 2-150 Watt - Master Kush - Grow

150 king

I'm new to 420 mag, so I will do my best to describe my Current grow .started with 10 nirvana master kush fem seeds 100% germ rate , as always.grow medium is ff. Advanced nutes, cal mag for micro.4×2grow tent for flowering.3x3 tent for veg /clones.2-150 watt hPS's for flowering and 6 100 watt equivalent CFL's for veg.I'm currently 16 days since pistols have formed and 28 days since flipping. To 12/12.also have clones that are rooted and have been vegging for 2 weeks .also I. Am trying. My hand at monstercropping, so I have 10 plants totall.in the beginning. I had my mind set on scrog, and all was going as planned.that was until my wife suddenly became allergic to my babies.needless to say I had to remove the screen in order to relocate. I have some pictures of my grow up untill now but cannot upload .I put all my pics in the gallery , but cannot put them here??? Can anyone help???

I keep trying. To upload photos, and it keeps telling me I have no photos in the gallery.and I have 14 photos in the gallery.I'm New to this site and finding it difficult to get going.

hi and welcome to 420magazine. I've grown master kush before and it's one of my favorites to date. after you upload and process photos to your gallery you can post your photos by using the "my photos" tab located at the bottom left of the reply box.

Thanks break I've figured it out finally. I've started in a diff area or just started a New one if you go to my profile you can view. My uploads

Thanks. I know how to upload pictures it just doesn't let me sometimes . maybe it's my phone or maybe the site.last. time I had trouble I messaged the site and they went ahead and uploaded them.after that it allowed me for a while .thanks for all your help guys.I will check in on my girls in the a.m. , hopefully it's just New growth.

Thanks dp I cleared my cache and browser history, and now it works .
20150130_100105.jpg
20150130_100119.jpg
20150130_100140.jpg

They seem to be on the small side for a little over 3 weeks bloom.maybe I'm expecting to much to soon.they say patience. Is the hardest thing about growing.

Patience my friend. I'd just post all of your grow related stuff here you'll get alot more help. The intro section don't get visited by too many. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

yeah you got some good folks here. just ask if you got questions.

Today I just watered the girls with plain water again . also I raised my lighting.had a few leaves curl upwards on me.thermostat. says I had a high temp of u 78F and a low of 54F . don't think it's heat stress.

take some pic of them, so people can see what its doing if you have issue

Today I just watered the girls with plain water again . also I raised my lighting.had a few leaves curl upwards on me.thermostat. says I had a high temp of u 78F and a low of 54F . don't think it's heat stress.

Subscribed. Your plants appear to either have an evaporation problem or heat stress. You want from 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flower. Temperatures below 65° Fahrenheit will severely slow growth. What is the humidity in your grow area?

Here are some chart that may help you

Place your hand underneath the light bulb to the point you can not feel any heat and move the light above your canopy to that height, raise the light as your plants grow.

Here are some lumen versus distance charts, they do not take heat into account

Metal_Halide_chart.jpg

HPS_chart.jpg

High_Intensity_Light_Coverage.jpg

grow-room-light-distances.jpg

HPSGraphPAR.jpg

Thanks king John .chart is very hhelpfull. Humidity in flower tent fluctuates. Between 41 and 50 .definitely. Was heat stress. And also temps fell into mid 40s a few times.

They seem to be bouncing back. I lifted lights a couple days ago. And added another fan .giving bloom nutes today .fingers crossed!!!

Back
Top Bottom