C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

Dutty Panty

Welcome Everyone!!!

Thanks for checking out c526 and Dutty Panty's first of hopefully a series of co written journals.

So most of you may not be familiar with c526 or Dutty panty both hail from two far away and distance lands.

C526 known for his monster cap'n (some would say admiral more like) grows. And years of all around life experience and knowledge. Oh don't forget calm manner

As where is the counterpart in this co op can be adhd at times and constantly not calm

Dutty Panty known for well his dutty! He is very passionate about genetics and big high watt grows with massive amount of strains involved! This guy is never happy!

So this should be one hell of a 420 journey. We hope all of you enjoy our cooperative effort in expanding the knowledge of grow to grow variables. In this journal hopefully the following will occur

Multiple grow styles ie: soil,Dwc,hydro,docs high brix or others
Different light and ballast setups
Different nutrients
Different room variables

The overall goal of this journal is to find the way the genetic prefers to be cultivated no matter which way it be

Tomorrow pics of initial setup for mine will be shown and began

So on behalf of c526 and myself welcome
So lets go ahead and begin to
ROCK and ROLL

re: C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

Good Prologue, Awesome
Love your work
Now for the rest of the Book .......... :popcorn:

Thanks man.

So seed #1 has soaked in special sauce all night. I'll I used in the soak was 5ml of clonex solution to 80 ml of ph balanced water. So 16:1 ratio.
DSC_15771.JPG
DSC_15811.JPG
DSC_15921.JPG
DSC_1587.JPG

Can't wait

Today both will be placed in coco seed tray thing a ma jigger
DSC_15741.JPG
DSC_15751.JPG
DSC_1576.JPG

So I'll post pics up of the two being placed in there birthing area later this morning when I do. They will be in pod one and two respectively cause I'm germinating a few others over the coming weeks.

This is gonna be a great thread!!!

I am definitely subscribed and really look forward to watching you guys do your thing!!

Today both will be placed in coco seed tray thing a ma jigger
DSC_15741.JPG
DSC_15751.JPG
DSC_1576.JPG

So I'll post pics up of the two being placed in there birthing area later this morning when I do. They will be in pod one and two respectively cause I'm germinating a few others over the coming weeks.

I wanted to point something off topic about the last picture out. See that Lil yellow weak ass clone it was left in my cloner being the only one that didn't spike or root in my alloted time. So I shut it down 6 days later went to clean out and set back up (yes I know long time I was busy alright geez)and guess what that Lil bugger had full on roots. So that's her story. She's a ultra grapefruit but also a fighter for sure.

seeds have been dropped into Paper towels,we are officially underway.

for the purpose of this thread,I will not be scrogging these girls,just topping and growing

rock nutrients for the soil,(never used before)and advanced nutrient,jungle juice 3 part for the water stuff.Heisenberg tea for all

3.5 gallon top feed in RW mini cubes(capn style)
5 gallon soil(promix/perlite)
1-bubble bucket dwc

of course I gotta get them to sprout before harvest :rofl:.

Alright alright alright!
Both have been dropped in pod #1 and pod #2. Number 1 being the clonex soak
DSC_1596.JPG
DSC_15971.JPG
DSC_15991.JPG
DSC_16002.JPG
DSC_1602.JPG
DSC_1603.JPG
DSC_16041.JPG
DSC_16052.JPG
DSC_16061.JPG

I opened up top vents barely and will be monitoring accordingly

my birthing station all cleaned and ready:cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC076723.JPG

The rock nutrient line up,haven't used it before, will try it in the soil grow

DSC076731.JPG

water base nutrients will be the jungle juice 3 part,
DSC076742.JPG

finishing line up is pretty small,I usually let them grow first, just with base,but this round I will put them on a solid diet right from the start.
DSC076751.JPG

Im defo in :popcorn: sorry to sound stupid :loopy: but what is pestilence is it hard to grow or something like that ? Also wheres c526's grow, you got a link to it ?

No its just an amazing strain.
This is a cooperative journal for this strain.
He has a link to his other grows in his signature

Thanks budddyy your hydro is a very clean setup

Oh sorry my bad i understand now, i thought you were doing one each :goodluck: and thanks, my first journal so im really excited and eager to learn :reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom