Hello 420 - Newbie Here

Ukeveryday

Hello everybody :) uk smoker here
looking forward too meeting some friendly people who's knowledge will be most welcome
This website is amazing will be making a small donation next week :)

My set up so far Is
I have a 80x80x160cm tent and cfl lights
Just in the process of setting things up
Had the lights on today as a test run befor I pop seeds
Highest temp was 27.1c (80,6f) with 1 window open
Can easily be adjusted with opening door for a bit
Will be checking night temps again tonight
Last night was 21,8 lowest

Humidity is at 37-40% no plants or moisture in there yet
That can be sorted with a damp towel
I'm planning on controlling temps by opening the door or windows
I have a 6inch fan to move air around the tent

This will be a auto grow:
Dinafem sour disel auto

15l airpot
Canna terra Professinal soil
Will be feeding 6.8ph water
Bio bizz Nutes and bud candy

Hope this reads ok :) :thanks::circle-of-love::thanks:

21c coldest night temp again
DSC_002240.JPG

Hello everybody :) uk smoker here
looking forward too meeting some friendly people who's knowledge will be most welcome
This website is amazing will be making a small donation next week :)

My set up so far Is
I have a 80x80x160cm tent and cfl lights
Just in the process of setting things up
Had the lights on today as a test run befor I pop seeds
Highest temp was 27.1c (80,6f) with 1 window open
Can easily be adjusted with opening door for a bit
Will be checking night temps again tonight
Last night was 21,8 lowest

Humidity is at 37-40% no plants or moisture in there yet
That can be sorted with a damp towel
I'm planning on controlling temps by opening the door or windows
I have a 6inch fan to move air around the tent

This will be a auto grow:
Dinafem sour disel auto

15l airpot
Canna terra Professinal soil
Will be feeding 6.8ph water
Bio bizz Nutes and bud candy

Hope this reads ok :) :thanks::circle-of-love::thanks:

Welcome and good luck with your grow. My biggest mistake on my first grow was over nuting my plants. Go easy with the nutes, especially when they are seedlings.

My best advise, ask questions. Lots of questions. I mix my soil with perlite to help with drainage. IMHO you do not want the soil packed tight. You want it to drain.

I'm along for the ride. Supergroomer gave good advice mate about adding perlite to help structure and go easy on the nutes. Your soil will sink down some with watering but just top it back up again. Any other questions you have just post away.

Do not feel embarrassed about asking anything as we all learn by asking. We've all been there and this community is excellent for helping out newbies.

I'm along for the ride. Supergroomer gave good advice mate about adding perlite to help structure and go easy on the nutes. Your soil will sink down some with watering but just top it back up again. Any other questions you have just post away.

Do not feel embarrassed about asking anything as we all learn by asking. We've all been there and this community is excellent for helping out newbies.

Asking questions is how we all learn. I am happy to say that each plant I have grown so far has turned out better then the one before due to my learning by asking! :thumb:

I'm reading most of the time theres so much to be learnt :jawdropper:
This website is amazing and the people on here are great
Thanks everyone for helping thus far
Hope one day il be able to help you
:peace: :peace: :peace:

You will get there. I have only been growing for about 1 year. I probably spent the better part of the year before that reading and trying to understand what I was about to get into. Nothing teaches like doing, making mistakes, asking questions and then fixing your mistakes in the next grow.

Stay with it and have fun doing it. :thumb:

You will get there. I have only been growing for about 1 year. I probably spent the better part of the year before that reading and trying to understand what I was about to get into. Nothing teaches like doing, making mistakes, asking questions and then fixing your mistakes in the next grow.

Stay with it and have fun doing it. :thumb:

well said , yes i agree mistakes make you better , ive had a few my self lol.... ... trying too hard is one of the biggest mistakes , and making things more difficult is another , i used to worry about too much ph ect , my my good friend medfarmer told me soil will fix its self . so i dont even bother with ph any more , i like soil its forgiven :)

Have to say Medfarmer is my rock .... helped me plenty . :)

Back
Top Bottom