1st Journal On My High Brix Journey

AlwayzBlazin

Hi everybody, welcome to my very first journal. Ive been growing for a lil over a year now started off with chemical nutes with not very good results, came across docs kit last year, tried it and loved it. Now I figure its best to share my current grow with the rest of you. I welcome any opinion and advice as I am only here to learn more and grow great weed.

So without further ado here is my current garden
image41011.JPG

white_widow56.JPG

White Widow

afghan_kush6.JPG

Afghan Kush

cherry_pie4.JPG

Cherry Pie

The White Widow and Afghan Kush are 8 weeks from seed and the Cherry Pie I got as a clone from a local shop and has been in veg here for 5 weeks.

Im looking to start flowering these each individually, starting with the white widow, with a 2-3 week gap in between each so as to have a perpetual harvest.

I also have some seeds that should be popping up soon possibly tonight, those are 2 more Afghans, 1 White Widow, and 5 Erdpurts (a fully indica landrace strain from the swiss mountains)

When i got the CP as a clone it was three bladed, its just now starting to go to 5 bladed new growth. Hasnt been any light leaks that know of.
As far as genetics goes I know the White Widow is a dina fem, the Afghans im not sure of they were freebies with my pack of Erdpurts which is from Ace seeds.

Subbed. I was waiting for a new one to start. Nice deep pots. How much do they hold?

I started my first plushberry grow with all three bladed leaves. I flipped it and then brought it back into veg to try and sex them and messed her all up. I flipped again the final time before she was straightened out and she still turned out fantastic so I wouldn't sweat it :thumb:

Ok so Ive got a little problem here and could use some advice, I just moved at the start of the month to a new apt but this place gets a little hotter than my old place causing my flowering tent to hit 90 degrees. All I currently have for ventilation is a fan inside the tent moving the hot air around. What would be a proper setup to ventilate a 2'x4'x5' tent and keep these temps down??

Back
Top Bottom