Peyton's 2015 Season Kickoff - C99 - WWxBB & THC Bomb

PeytonManning

Alright everybody, here is the new journal to start the new year. only a few minor changes since last year.

C99
White Widow x Big Bud
THC Bomb

100% Perlite Hempy Buckets, 3 gallon final size
General Hydroponics 3 part
Cal/Mag
Mykos

Old model Topled 100x3
Mars II 400 watt

Going to veg them for a little bit, but not as long as I used to. I noticed that my plants seem to be relatively the same size regardless of how much I veg them. Going to get these all under a scrog net when i get close to flower, but they will all be topped a few times and trained flat before then. I'm going to stick with a 1-1-1 ratio on my nutes during veg and only bump it to 1-1.5-2 during flower. Added the mykos this grow, and can already see a difference in the way the plants respond.

Germinated - 2 FEB 15
Planted into jiffy plug and seated in a perlite hempy solo cup.

Transplanted - 23 FEB 15
Moved from solo cups to plastic coffee cans. Gonna try to transplant every few weeks til it hits flower or 3 gallon bucket.

C99

0223151114.jpg
0223151114a.jpg

WWxBB

0223151116.jpg
0223151116a.jpg

THC Bomb

0223151117.jpg
0223151117a.jpg

Was able to get in and top the thc bomb today. Now they're all topped. Gonna let them grow out some more, take clones from lower nodes that I normally strip off anyways, and then train them like I've seen in the capn's bend and top your way to a pound guide.

Please everybody take your seats...i will be here for the remainder of this grow:)...no need for special treatment or anything.....jsut think of me as a regular dude:rofl:lol haha........you know i would not miss this one my friend:)......girls are healthy as can be bro:)......i cant wait to see what that WW x BB does as i have 3 or 5 seeds of it;).........ok....now off to your cs journal.....dude...you got too many journals:rofl:lol.....see you there:)

Yeah, it's a lot of upkeep with the journals, but luckily I have lots of time. And I'm going to assure you ahead of time, this is not going to drag on as painful as the pc grow did. Glad to have you on board, hopefully I can motivate you with the wwxbb I got going. Thc bomb is so vigorous, I'm glad she'll be cloned. She grows pretty big pretty fast.

On another note, the C99 recovered from transplant and is growing again.

I'm trying to figure a good time line, so I'll say two weeks from now I'll transplant into two gallon pots, and another 2 weeks later 3 gallon. Let them recover about a week and flower them. That'll be about 7 or 8 weeks of veg. Sounds good to me

since my plants are inside the house for the next few days you'll probably see more pics. maybe i'll get in the habit of trying to take pics more than once a week.

THC Bomb
0227150829.jpg
0227150829a.jpg

C99
0227150828.jpg
0227150828a.jpg

WWxBB
0227150827.jpg
0227150827a.jpg

group shot
0227150830.jpg

I try to do them right. The poor thc bomb, it's leaf stems are so thick that if I don't pinch them first, they'll break right off when I try to spread the tops. But she's still kicking hard. Being topped and transplanted in same week and she hasn't slowed down a step

I try to do them right. The poor thc bomb, it's leaf stems are so thick that if I don't pinch them first, they'll break right off when I try to spread the tops. But she's still kicking hard. Being topped and transplanted in same week and she hasn't slowed down a step

yer my fnv i topped then snapped one off the tops off from not pinching the stem first lol....we live and learn i guess

Grabbed two clones from thc bomb. Gonna take another 2 before I put her into flower. Tent should arrive tomorrow, so I'll be out in garage with space heater, setting it up and taking pictures of the process.

My ol lady has convinced me to start doing some blogging on here. So pretty soon I'll start making my own little tutorials and whatnot. I'll condense the info and pictures from my grows and projects for it, so it'll be fun when I have the time to do it.

Morning skunny, morning everybody. She's been trying to get me to do them for a while. She tried to look at other blog sites but I didn't like anything about them. Then I remembered I can blog here, best of both worlds.

Clones I took are still looking good. They were about 4 feet away from led light, and both had managed to turn their heads toward the light. So I moved them 6 inches closer. I'll check every couple hours to see how they respond

Back
Top Bottom