Night's Hydro GPK Grow - New Strain From Blimburn

Tomster420

Okay guys here is a new strain from Blimburn Seeds. Its called Grizzly Purple Kush and its supposed to be a super high yielder, apparently pulls 700gm off 400w! :) Hoping to get some purple too but i'm growing this strain to see if it grows to my expectations from the strain description. Enjoy the journey as we go down another path of lush, sticky greenery! :)

What strain is it? Grizzly Purple Kush
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Started flowering 3 days ago
If in Veg... For how long? Vegged for a good 2+ months
If in Flower stage... For how long? 3 Days
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light? 400w
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? 25-28
RH of Room/cab? N/A
PH of media or res? 6.0
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? Not that often yet, installing pump and irrigation systems tonight
Type and strength of ferts used? THC hydro Grow A & B, strength of 1.5ml per liter

20150104_223125.jpg
20150110_220132.jpg
20150108_214621.jpg
20150113_000324.jpg
20150110_124239.jpg
20150113_000350.jpg
20150115_235300.jpg
20150126_114404.jpg
20150129_132142.jpg
20150205_214700.jpg
20150211_143416.jpg
20150216_134347.jpg
20150219_111057.jpg
20150221_104351.jpg
20150227_205342.jpg

I'll sub up for the ride brother :thumb:

Keep in mind that your journal only had 2 posts prior to deciding to discontinue it, so it gets buried under all the other posts that are updated consistently. When you post something it bumps your thread to the top of the list of most recently updated. So more posts= more attention

I'll join the crew if you'll have me. I love to watch them get luscious and sticky. I have no background in hydro, but I do know lots about encouraging.

Get out there and meet and greet. It took me about a week into my first journal to realize the potential of subbing into other journals. Careful though, it gets addictive and you can get overwhelmed visiting so many grow buddies. :laughtwo:

So Night4wings20, let's bring these girls the rest of the way, eh?

Round up the horses here we go. I'll tag along for the ride and poke my nose in here. Wasn't that long ago that I felt the same way and slowly people started to come around and see what I was up to. I found out I was also doing the journal for me.

I understand that feeling bud. My best advice, is put yourself out there more into other grow journals. You have links to yours in your sig, so that's taken care of, more folks just need to see you :)

And I dropped your link in my journal as well: Antics Perpetual Learning Experience

Thank you so much bro! The encouragement has got me back into the journal. I'll try to keep the updates coming! :)

To all of you whom have joined and subbbed. Seriously feeling the love right now :) So many people to reply to so i'm sending all my thanks to everyone! (especially Antics for the shout out). I'll check out all your grows as well and get my name out their as a few of you said. She's much much bigger and the healthiest plant at this stage so far :) I will post photos as soon as they're uploaded onto the site. :circle-of-love::cheer::Namaste::420: people are awesome! :) :) :)

I will also be including some photos later of 2 auto's we have going in our smaller tent, Auto seeds Berry ryder and Dinefem Blue Kush autos. Both are in flower with the BK being in front of the BR in flower development, smelling nice and quite interesting to grow compared to a normal photo period plant. Much love everyone

Hey Night I'll sub up. Sorry to hear you were going to discontinue your journal. Your plants look great thank you for sharing them with us. Just remember if you post it they will come. Shot out to Antics for brining this to people's attention. :thumb: Keep your head up Night and keep the updates coming. :Namaste:

Big shout out to Antics, thanks for stopping by :)

I'll join the crew if you'll have me. I love to watch them get luscious and sticky. I have no background in hydro, but I do know lots about encouraging.

Get out there and meet and greet. It took me about a week into my first journal to realize the potential of subbing into other journals. Careful though, it gets addictive and you can get overwhelmed visiting so many grow buddies. :laughtwo:

Of course SweetSue :) Hyrdro is what i was first taught so i've just continued down the path that was laid for me :)
It's what i want though people whom are knowledgeable and care about the ways that cannabis can help people and the world in sooooo many different ways. Let's do this!!

So Night4wings20, let's bring these girls the rest of the way, eh?
Of course SweetSue :) Hyrdro is what i was first taught so i've just continued down the path that was laid for me :)
It's what i want though people whom are knowledgeable and care about the ways that cannabis can help people and the world in sooooo many different ways. Let's do this!!

Back
Top Bottom