5th week in flower bubble kush any suggestions?

Fitz87

Here are my 2 bubble kush. They are in there 5 week in veg. I am contemplating when to switch into 12/12. They both have around 14 tops to shoot and have tied them down. Is anybody out there for some advice? suggestions on how they will forward on growing will they double in size meaning stems with reach longer at all?
20150302_104529.jpg
20150302_104537.jpg
20150302_105418.jpg
20150302_105428.jpg
20150302_105635.jpg

Let them recover for a week from whatever training your doing before you put them into flower. And give them a good does of calcium when you do put them into flower, the stretch will use a lot of calcium to build new cells rapidly so you do not want to deplete your soil. Maybe if you have some cal mag the highest dose possible will do with half veg nutes and half flower nutes at normal ppm ratio.

when you say let them recover I should still leave them tied down correct? also is calcium really needed

Calcium is essential for building cells if the plant stretches it is building millions of cells, ask a brick layer if mortar is essential, you can build a wall without it but it will be a real shitty wall, and you can leave them tied down just let them grow on there own for a good week before flower, like if you work your ass off for a month you would like a bit of recovery time as well.

so what should I do then with calcium. I mean like how many times should I give it calcium? its already having biobizz grow every other watering. Thanks for your help

I am using biobizz grow nute at the moment. Shouldnt that have all the nutrients like calcium already in it, therefore the calcium should be ok? im just trying to understand that maybe the nutes im already giving it are going to give it the shot your talking about. Did you think I wasnt giving it any nutes? is that why you suggested it? I also have the biobizz bloom and biobizz topmax. thanks

thanks I think I will do what u said if anything it just helps prevent any defficiency. Just 1 more thing can I do biogro, bloom, topmax and calmag all in 1 mix watering?

thanks I think I will do what u said if anything it just helps prevent any defficiency. Just 1 more thing can I do biogro, bloom, topmax and calmag all in 1 mix watering?

Yes. I think most people suggest mixing in the Cal/Mag first, not sure why though. Just make sure you adjust your pH correctly after adding in all the nutes. If it were me, I would hold off on Bloom nutes until the 2nd or 3rd week of flower

Back
Top Bottom