TGA - Brian Berry Cough & Hi Brix

Hey whats up...Yep I am doing another journal.

This time we have 4 TGA Brian Berry Cough MzJill suggested that I grow BBC, she named it after a childhood friend of hers that passed away from ALS. So I took her suggestion and am running with it. There is also 1 Grand Daddy Purple and an OPP in my 4x4x7 under 2 450w LEDs (maybe 3 if I feel like hanging it). I also cracked 5 BBC and 4 are female and one got ate by a cat.

These plants are still vegging they're about 3 months from seed and the OPP is from a clone they are in 7gl pots of Doc Bud's kit soil that I have run for a long time. They just got transplanted into the 7gl pots yesterday and are currently under the veg spectrum and under 15 hours of daylight.

In my veg tent I have 3 OPP a GDP and some males that I will use the next round for breeding. I also am trying to get some of Doc's cross of Lemon Paki x Kentucky kush and some ECSD x JTR, TGA testers. I have 2 males of the escd x jtr currently along with a GDP.

But that's what's who as of right now.

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

re: Re: TGA - Brian Berry Cough & DocBud's Hi Brix Kit

The GDP's I have going are from BID too. He gifted me a few a long time ago and I wanted to back cross it so I can keep it around. It just so happens that I have 2 females and 1 male. So I am flowering the nicer of the 2 females now (I'm going to clone what I like before I flip them). Kinda of a tribute to the guy. He left a lot of information here for us so he lives on. I do miss the guy. The plants I have going because of him make me happy and sad at the same time.

Okay the 3 down the left side and the one in the middle are all TGA Brian Berry Cough.
IMG_8918.JPG
IMG_8919.JPG
IMG_8920.JPG
IMG_8921.JPG

This is the BID Bx of GDP
IMG_8922.JPG

This is OPP
IMG_8924.JPG

subbed! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm down. Thanks!!

:popcorn:

Thanks bro!! I am going to hang the 3rd in there when it comes time to flower. And welcome, everyone!!!

Here's the OPP x Jack Skellington~Laniakiea, I made the last run, they were really ugly plants but packed with fantastic beans...Those plants took on a GDP look seeded.
IMG_89303.JPG

Beutiful seeds!

:woohoo:I'm going to be at Denver's cup this year!

It's about time I left the dark ages here in oppressionville. Lol

Beutiful seeds!

:woohoo:I'm going to be at Denver's cup this year!

It's about time I left the dark ages here in oppressionville. Lol

They're an experience every pothead dreams of and they pretty much live up to those expectations we've all dreamed of. There is a lot of med's, people, music, food, more meds, edibles, another dab, seeds, more people...It was a really good time. Talking lights, growing and weed while highly medicated, standing there hanging out with really good people was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom