First Medical Grow

RxGrower15

Hey 420 Mag,

This is my first attempt to grow anything so I decided to make a post about it and have a record of what I did well on and what needs some improving. I bought 5 total seeds but only 3 germinated. The 3 that germ'd are 1 Samsara-Ultraviolet Auto (free seed, don't care too much for autos) , 1 Dinafem-OG Kush, and 1 Samsara- Crazy Miss Hyde (another free seed). All of these seeds are feminised.

I've got a 600 watt setup in a 4x4 grow tent that I'm only running on 300 watts to conserve energy and so I don't hurt the seedlings. Running the ballast on 300 watts still produces a lot of heat so I have 1 side of my tent open for more airflow and it seems to be working great, my temps are between 79-85 degrees now.

I was afraid of over fertilizing and over watering so I'm growing in coco instead of soil and I'm using GH nutes and GH CalMag. I know a lot of people don't use nutes until 3 weeks into the grow but I've been using 1/4 strength at the first sign of true leaves and 1/2 strength when the 2nd set of true leaves have formed and I don't appear to have any nute burn at all.

Again, the little knowledge I have is from YouTube videos and forums like 420 Mag, I have never attempted to grow anything before so if anything I say or do is incorrect please give me some feedback.

Thanks guys!!

Here's a pic of the Samsara Ultraviolet Auto on day 1. She was the first to be germ'd.
image20746.jpg

He
image20747.jpg
re's a photo of the Samsara ultraviolet on day 2. The shell was stuck, so I gently removed it and the seedling seemed to love it.

This is a photo of day 6. At this point I had the Samsara Ultraviolet and the Dinafem OG Kush. I know you can't see the plants but this photo is to give you a better idea of how everything is setup.
image20748.jpg

This was the end of day 2. Gently removing the shell was a great idea and I will do this in the future with all my seedlings struggling to shake off the shell.
image20749.jpg

Day 15 and I'm super excited. The new leaves growing on top have 7 blades!!! There's a lot of secondary growth which I thought were pistils but are looking more like leaves everyday. Looks like this lady will be really bushy since a lot of new leaves are growing but shes not getting very tall.
image20843.jpg

I decide to only post the ultraviolet auto on this thread. The photos I'm growing are under the thread name "RxGrower15- 600W - Coco - OG Kush - Crazy Miss Hyde".

I was afraid of over fertilizing and over watering so I'm growing in coco instead of soil and I'm using GH nutes and GH CalMag. I know a lot of people don't use nutes until 3 weeks into the grow but I've been using 1/4 strength at the first sign of true leaves and 1/2 strength when the 2nd set of true leaves have formed and I don't appear to have any nute burn at all.

Hi RxGrower15!
Plants are looking absolutely amazing, nice job!
You said that you are using coco as medium, but I couldn't tell because looks so much like soil. Did you mix a little bit go soil in there?
Peace.

Back
Top Bottom