Foxfarm ocean forest help!

TASTYAUTO14

Just a few questions how long does the nutes stay in the soil? Is it suitable for outdoor use in ground? Burn seedlings? Good for autos? Hope someone can answer these many questions I have lol

Ya know I've thought of a lot of things about this but on that note that's one thing I didn't think of hahaha thanks! Do you have something that you normally use that's good compost?

If you have the funds, mix it with equal amount of FoxFarm Happy Frog. If you can't mix equal parts, spread a layer of the Happy Frog across the top of the Ocean Forest.

I've started seedlings (Auto's) in that before and they are doing good. You could also mix in some FoxFarm Light Warrior, which is meant for seedlings. Otherwise Compost is the best option like Paddy said. You might wanna check out THIS page on the forum, it's filled with loads of useful info. Worst comes to worst try posting your question to THIS page and I'm sure you'll get more responses.

This part of the Forum is more about documenting your grow, hopefully the pages I linked will get you the info you need!:cheesygrinsmiley:
:welcome::goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom