Bapple's 2015 Outdoor Grow - Autos & Photos

Bapple

So 30 days ago started off my first seeds of the season; a DP Hollands Hope, a Portela, and an HSO Amherst Sour Diesel. Only the Hollands Hope sprouted successfully.

She was under Garlands Growlight thingy for 14 days on 24/7. I put her out on day 15 with the intention of moving her in and out for 3 or so days before leaving her out for good. I fell ill and she has remained outside through night temperatures as low as 8C and wind and loads of rain. She has had Plagron Power Roots and Biobizz fish mix 5 or so days ago when I dragged myself from my sick bed to see how she was doing.

Day 27 Hollands Hope

image21576.jpg

12 days ago popped 3 DP AutoMazars in water and planted in root riots. Two seeds sprouted successfully. They have been under 24/7 Garland Growlight thingy. They sprouted a day apart but where transplanted/popped into Plagron Growmix at the same time. I will keep them under lights for another 11 or so days them put them outside in larger pots.

This is them today at days 8 and 9 respectively.

I popped another Amherst Sour Diesel and another Portela into a glass of water this afternoon. Will place them into Root Riots tomorrow afternoon.

As soon as these sprout (fingers crossed) will pop a DP Blue AutoMazar and DP Auto Blueberry Kush and hope that both sprout successfully.

So the plan is 3 photo plants - Hollands Hope, Amherst Sour Diesel and Portela, and 3 autos AutoMazar, Blue AutoMazar and Auto Blueberry Kush.

If I am feeling particularly flush, I might buy some Dark Devil Seeds and some Buddha Magnum also :grinjoint::smokin: but for now the lineup for 2015 outdoor season is as mentioned. Growing for just 2 people, this is really plenty, but it would be great to have a weed cellar like a wine cellar and be able to pick and choose what kind of medicating I need :yahoo:

This is my nute lineup. I had success with them last year and I think I will stick to what has worked thus far.

Once the weather turns; hopefully in a week or so, I won't need the grow lights for so long at the beginning of their lives.

Hey brother thats gonna be a nice crop you got going, in with the Tomatoes I just saw your post in the Old Farts Club,, sorry to hear you are not so well :circle-of-love:

I hope so too. The tomatoes I got down to an art. The canna on the other hand....Every seed I successfully sprouted thrived and was harvested, but I have got to get my yields up, and increase my germination rate.

Re illness, I'm all better now thank you :thanks:

My Amherst Sour Diesel and Portela seeds have sprouted

image21807.jpg
image21806.jpg

They have been transplanted into small pots

image21805.jpg
image21811.jpg

The DP Auto Blackberry Kush, and DP Blue AutoMazar are in the 'propagator' they should sprout tomorrow or Monday.

image21812.jpg

The two DP AutoMazars at days 12 and 13 respectively still under the lights 24/7

image21808.jpg
image21804.jpg
image21802.jpg
image21799.jpg
image21796.jpg
image21795.jpg
image21797.jpg

The Hollands Hope is outside at day 32. She's looking sorry for herself but it's still pretty cold at night and very windy at the moment. When the weather turns I am sure she will perk up.

image21803.jpg
image21801.jpg

Here is a family shot of all three of them......

image21798.jpg
image21800.jpg

Tomatoes popped into small pots from the root riots......

image21809.jpg

So All is well in my canna garden and everybody is tickity boo

The Auto Blackberry Kush and the Blue AutoMazar are away. One broke soil yesterday night and the other sometime this afternoon .

image21869.jpg

So the 2015 line up is complete, unless somebody dies this is it for this year!

7 plants what was I thinking?

[Hey Bappie I have had in the past but I think it was because I am using a Linux OS and some things arent compatible ,,but not recently,, so is that colder for this time of year,, back in Blighty its feeling like spring is on the way :thumb:Yesterday was cold but the day of the eclipse it went up to 12 in our part,,take care my friend :circle-of-love:

Good day Bapple
Yes that is more than likely what it is ,, all my stuff changes after they do an update of the software,, and then things don't seem to run as they did?
Some times though like the last time things get better:thumb:Have a great day :circle-of-love:
++

Good day Bapple
Yes that is more than likely what it is ,, all my stuff changes after they do an update of the software,, and then things don't seem to run as they did?
Some times though like the last time things get better:thumb:Have a great day :circle-of-love:
++

Thank you! I wish you a pleasant day also. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's atrocious weather outside. Grey, overcast, windy, humid and rainy but it's still 18C the wind is warm......

So the AutoMazars are at days 15 and 16. The older girl had dried out a bit and she has slight nute burn on a couple of leaves. I gave a water with Plagron Power roots. The younger one did not need water. They are both happy.

image21965.jpg

Photo is not great but it's too squally for outdoor photography and the space I have got them in is restrictive so just snapped them in the grow light tray.

The Portela and ASD at day 4 and they are getting their grow on. I can't tell which is which yet, but they have different growing patterns so I should be able to tell who is who before flowering starts.

image21968.jpg

The Auto Blackberry Kush and the Blue AutoMazar at day 3. Again, can't tell which is which yet, but one is a purple so soon as she starts purpling up I will know who is who.."...

image21966.jpg
image21967.jpg

Rain stopped for a bit so stepped outside to see the Hollands Hope she is at day 35.

image21977.jpg
image21975.jpg

image21974.jpg

Internet is unstable here today so this post has taken a couple of hours :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom