Mr Teddy Grows Indoors & Out In 2015

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Once upon a time there was a man called Mr Teddy. When he moved to a nice house with a big garden in the middle of green no-where, he decided to try and make some cannabis. Mr Teddy was sad when his seeds did not grow. So was Mrs Teddy.

Then Mr Teddy found a special, magical place full of friendly and kind people who helped him. They told him what to do and they were happy when he was happy. The people who lived there told him the place was called 420Mag. At the end of the summer, Mr Teddy had some lovely cannabis. Mrs Teddy was very happy.

Then the winter came. It was dark and very, very cold. Lots and lots of snow fell until Mr Teddy could not see his car or his garden or even sometimes Mrs Teddy. He decided to try and make cannabis indoors. With the help of his friends from the magical place of 420, Mr Teddy made three cannabis plants grow all big and buddy. Mrs Teddy was very happy.

The spring did not come when it was supposed to. The clouds covered the mountain where Mr Teddy lived and it rained nearly every day. Mr Teddy decided that he was going to grow cannabis indoors and outdoors if the spring ever came. He could use his tent indoors to make the cannabis grow all buddy so he could have his cannabis all summer long. And he could keep more cannabis plants outdoors all the time until the autumn.

Mr Teddy ordered lots of seeds with pretty names like Barneys Cookies Kush, TH Sage, KC45, Dark Star, Strawberry Blue, Critical Sensi Star and Royal Queen Critical. But the postmen in Mr Teddy's country liked drinking coffee more than delivering post, so the seeds did not arrive.

"Never mind" said Mr Teddy, "They will be here soon. I will start by planting some seeds that I still have called Blueberry and Master Kush in my tent. When they grow a bit and the sun comes out they can go outdoors."

So that's what Mr Teddy did.

Mr Teddy wanted to make his soil as nice as possible so that he did not have to feed his cannabis from bottles. For the seedlings he mixed up a pot of peat moss with a pot of perlite and a pot of the lovely forest humus from the woods around his house. To that he added a little natural Zeolite which comes from volcanoes where dragons live. Then he watered the seedlings. Then he didn't.

He will use different soil when the seedlings need transplanting. Mr Teddy has been cooking it for a few weeks. Worms are involved. Mr Teddy has also made some teas from nettles and comfrey and borage. They look yummy.

Here are Mr Teddy's pictures of Blueberry and Master Kush. Mr Teddy is also growing lots of tomatoes and peppers and aubergines in his tent until the sun comes out.

DSC_059620.JPG
DSC_059723.JPG
DSC_059822.JPG

And so the story begins.....
:love: Mr Teddy x

re: Mr Teddy Grows Indoors & Out In 2015

LOL, awright - front row center! :thumb:

I'm here Mr. Teddy! :laughtwo::green_heart:

:ciao: everyone.

Thank you for coming in. Lovely to see the old gang again :cheer: and a new face. :welcome: Bappie. Watch out - this lot really know what they're doing. They can spot leaf burn at 100 paces.

OK most of you know the drill. Mrs Teddy is at the bar and The Dude's White Russian is already shaken. Please help yourselves to any of these three very large jars. Blueberry (exceedingly tasty), Master Kush (very nice if less distinctive) and Mazar (Night Night). Chocolate and walnut brownies made with cannabis butter (everything goes very mellow) are on the table.
:passitleft:

Sorry, it's a bit cramped here in the back room, but in a week or two we'll move outside into the sun.

:thanks::circle-of-love:

oh yeah i was waiting for this one :circle-of-love:

best of luck Mr Ted :high-five:

front row seats :slide:

You can bet I'm subbed yup and excited too see you do your thing in that beautiful Grecian Sun. :cheesygrinsmiley: And that LED of course :laughtwo:

Exceedingly excited to watch this grow Mr. Teddy!!!

:welcome: 420, Radogast, 420brother, Max. :cheer:

:ciao: Jade and daTenshi. Nice to have some more ladies here, raising the tone. :adore:

:geek: This will be fun.....

Read the intro, looks like a good story!!! Can't wait to see what you do in a land I once called home! For a short time anyway, good luck my friend.

Mr. Teddy, looking forward to a lush new season with a bunch of old friends.....

woke up filled with paranoia from a loud sound, thought the tent collapsed or something, turns out it was nothing :rofl:

now im just browsing journals like this:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom