1st Time - Auto Guerrilla Grow - North Germany - Bloom Box & LED 1200W

OnTheMove

And welcome to my jounal for 2015!

This year im trying a gurilla grow with mainly autos..

Im in a cool house share where im safe to have a grow on, everyone here enjoys ganja, and its unbelievably quiet around (great for gurilla growing), ive teamed up with a young shepard and weve already begun the work. The idea is, 100 autos in 5 different locations, 4 mother plants indoors, and hoping to use the holes we dug for big clones also and let them flower outdoors, as then we save risk here.. (its already known here for drugs, they showed me there huge grow room then told me how they got busted haha)

So yeh, since a while we have been scoping out places, near to water and south facing in long grass or in a hedge row.. So far we have 5 places, and actually i think the places are good for 20 Autos in each location.. but more basket for the eggs is always great!

Where im at is just completely flat, like holland, the sun is never in a shadow of a mountain ect!
And its proper countryside in east germany, no body wants to live here, you can buy a huge farm with huge land for like 50,000 euro, no police no flight paths, not many neighbours and not many gypsys, all good! and soon ganja will be legal here, get ya farms while they are cheap haha.

Soil..

Usually i buy the soil, but since last year i have read some books just about soil! not overloaded my brain on it but just how to make fertilizers, for instance, nettle tea, fish tea, and compost tea, worm casting tea etc.. and i have just made a very nice soil,that hold water for outdoor grows, its actually like coco but its small roots and leaves from the forest, mixed with worm humus, and bat poo , oh and slow release nute 8-8-8 and also fine animal horn which is 10-0-0, some compost full with worms, some saw dust.

The soil here is just sandy, 7.0ph (i brought a ph tester but its shit, just reads every 0.5ph and not more precise!)so we dig a good hole, sometime for 3 autos, say 1m long and then replace / mix our earth in with the existing one thats there..

Will be starting autos under 1/2 600w leds lights for the first 2 weeks full 24 hours light, then put them out into there new homes. #
Not sure on the strains yet, im think mainly mazar, but then i see there are a few new strains crossed with deimos :) i want big outdoor autos! we have Mount cook,and 2 pounder from australia, who are the mian hosts so far! im still undecided on starins, ideas are welcome!

i will start them in pots with open bottoms so they wont be transplanted.. hmm this is just a warm up to the thread, and i need to sleep! up early to move earth to random locations!

re: 1st Time - Auto Guerrilla Grow North Germany - Bloom Box & LED 1200W

That sounds like a decent plan. In your climate autos are a must I guess, and you'll enjoy an early harvest as well. I'll be following :tokin:

re: 1st Time - Auto Guerrilla Grow North Germany - Bloom Box & LED 1200W

100 plants! Sheesh.......exhausted just reading about it.

Strain ideas:
Buddha Magnum
Heavyweight fast and vast
Auto Extreme
Auto ultimate
AutoMazar
Blue AutoMazar

I look forward to watching your progress through the season :thumb:

OK so heres an “upto date..“

Ive been looking for good places outdoors to grow but as its so flat out here,and every piece of land (well nearly) within a 10km radius,is used farmer land with cattle. Me and my mate nearly rented a farm house as the rent is sooo cheap here , like 300 euro per month for a huge house in the middle of nowhere!

In febuary, I found “the best spot ever” which was next to a canal, ALL day sun, good wormy earth already there, and fenced (protection from deer) and all I could see was a beaver track leading from the canal to the high undergrowth that was shielding the spot from sight of view from the “land rangers” when they make there rounds.

On the second visit I turned over 5 seperate meter2 square patches, then in march I went back when I had some slow release nutes, and could tell that many people had been there, the long reedy grass was well trod on, and in the patches where long spear like sticks stabbed in the ground! HaHa I had to laugh.. I was so chuffed to have found the place, and so soon was it the worst place! So I never went back there again :)

So now we have yeh 5 patches, but one is 14km away (and we wont proberly use it haha) :s
We found one that is an island only reachable by swimming haha, but hmm ah fuck it it- will be fun, sounds like a camping trip with a dingy!
One is on a small slope next to a forest track (for cars) that hardly used, well, we already have dug 25 holes (in the beginning, way too deep for autos- but hey its sand and we get carried away!) ive calmed down now and am just making them like minimum a 11 liter pot size, its not that fun to carry every morning at 5am 100L of soil in a rucksack, only to tip it in 3 holes because they were dug too big! Oh and we have been taking the dugup sand and dumping it away from the grow (the sand is different colours, from black to brown, to white to grey!) doing runs back and forth at dawn or dusk and sometimes in the day time as its possible - it gets sun from 10 -6pm

Heres a pic of how the ground is on the slope, and mainly everywhere here
P10106872.JPG
P10106885.JPG

Here are 10 autos (5 mazar unused from last year) and 5 Mako

They were planted on new moon, here they were 3 or 4 days after being soaked
P10106708.JPG
P10106714.JPG
P10106725.JPG
P10106741.JPG

heres the set up at the moment, proper cowboy style.. we have a tent but someone was using the frame as a wardrobe lol.. we have it now, and today ill clean the cover and use it..
P10106684.JPG

Here they are from pics taken 2 days ago
P10106892.JPG
P10106903.JPG
P10106957.JPG
P10106783.JPG
P10106774.JPG
P10106793.JPG
P10106804.JPG
P10106814.JPG

i should take more pics today and do another up date then i will have catched up!

just realised theres pic of when they were just getting leaves,at the end of last post, they havent shrank!

Nice basilico :thumb:

We are now using the tent, looks a bit like an ikea setup ?
P10107252.JPG
P10107243.JPG

Some of the autos are looking weak and some are strong (I believe its because the soil wasn’t mixed good enough, which would make sense) wish we had access to a cement mixer!

Here are the makos, ill take them out the led lights for a little photo shoot! Its day 8 from when the first leaves are showing.

P10107038.JPG
P10107026.JPG
P10107045.JPG
P10107054.JPG

Here are the mazars (I would love to have a mazar X mako haze!)
P10107146.JPG
P10107133.JPG
P10107164.JPG
P10107152.JPG

Oh yeh! I don’t know if ive already said but I had given up hope on 2 of the mazars to germinate, so I planted beans in where a mazar seed was, and I found in the soil, a deformed curled up root with the leaf part still intact, and now after a few days it looks more like a plant !
P10107173.JPG
P10107182.JPG

And I found a seed in the the northern lights weed, big and brown with great markings, she went in soil this morning after being soaked in water for 24hours. Its in the green house as the “germinaton room” isn’t warm today
Mount Cook just aint germinating!
I think they were free with the 2 pounders and must be old stock, here are the 2pounders
P10107222.JPG
P10107214.JPG

And last but not least a nepalese plant, i had 12 tiny seeds, that a mate gave me and one made it lol the seeds were so small!!
P10107195.JPG

Gurilla Update

We have realised that the hair sacks work well with the deers, but I saw hare tracks on the slope patch, and I think slugs will be the main problem, one guy here wasn’t so observant, and lost 10 from 12 plants that he had put outside. I rememeber in swissa, I was up at first light, to get rid of them and then every 2 hours I was checking until midday.. we have had a few ideas, heres one I thought of lastnight, it has the pot with the bottom cut out for the slug protection, and also rockwool, and then the chicken wire for rabbits, and maybe it will help to support the plant.

P10107075.JPG
P10107094.JPG
P10107104.JPG
P10107084.JPG
P10107113.JPG

I checked the roots on the autos, and they are already at the bottom of their cartons. We had the idea lastnight to take out the weaker Makos and Mazars, we can take 3 of each and have an early test if we put 1 plant in each place, then we see how she grows, and also about the wildlife and our defences ? and then we keep here the rest of these autos and finish them here. I have taken a carton and put lettuce inside and put it on a grassy place in the garden, with our intended glass wool set up and in the morning i will see about the slugs and how effective glass wool is.

We have still financial problems to buy seeds and things for soil.. when worse comes to worse then we will just take clones from the females and grow these gurilla.

i dont have so regular internet at the moment, so the updates will be short and sweet :p

hope so mate! i just had a quick look at your last completed flux :) nice work! i only have interent in the living room, on the main tv, so im not online so regular , i live with a fair few other people too so i must get a cable for the internet to run it to my room, then ill get more "stuck in" to here again :) we go now as we found a new spot the other day to check out :)

Ive lost my camera!!

ball bags yeh its gone walkys somewhere! sop no more pics for a while! yesterday we planted the makos and mazars out onto the slope spot, and in a minute i think i will be ordering some Blue Dream seeds. dam no pics is sad!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom