3 Year Old Bag Seed - 2015 - First Grow!

lesadudu

hi this is my first grow first journal

3 year old seed i do not know the strain
soil canna terra
4 liter pot
400w cool tube 150mm fan
100mm centrifugal fan
0.80x0.80x1.60 seahalk grow tent

temperature 23 to 27c lights on 18 to 19c lights off ,hum 40 to 50% lights on 60 to 70% lights off .
0022266.JPG
day 14

hello there !!!

I will keep this journal going for me and future grow it is a bit hard to me as ingles is not my first language.
I find hard to do this grow plants are growing but not looking happy they may be over water I do not know I will let they dry for a week.
I feel like they need more air my ventilation system have no air in (4`extration fan, 6`fan with cool tube and a vent on the plant).
The light in 30 cm from the plant full 18h (ballast not digital).

WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE IT BETHAR ? ADVICE PLEACE !!!

I dont see any curling or anything from light burn or to much heat. They look fine just a little droopy to me like you over watered. If they dont seem to be looking better in a few days then I might start to worry that it might be something a little more serious. Good luck though man.

p.s. - mine only have a oscillating fan and it works fine to cool them. I dont know how small your space is but it sounds like its enough ventilation.

thanks for yor time man !!
I hope she recover yes she may be over water I will let her dry.
my tent is 0.80x0.80x1.60 I just have air out from the top thru 4`centrifugal fan my 6`fan pull the air in to the cool tube and out the tent
so no fresh air in.
IMG_028831.JPG

24.5 Celsius is like what i think around 76 Fahrenheit... yes sir that is a little warm.
I would definitely try to find a way to cool it down to like 70 Fahrenheit to 72 Fahrenheit.

edit:
well thats my room temp anyways...

70f - 80f depending on strain some plants can handle it some cant and they say no more than a 15 degree drop from when your lights are on till when they are off.

thanks Sam

yes 3 years I am keeping this babes just from a good ounce off 6 seeds 3 germinate :woohoo: I got 8 more !!

MAN YOR GARDEM IS MINT !!!

:bravo:

Could it be over watering? They need a few days in between waters to dry out. I killed several plants from watering every day.

Also, a higher humidity in veg is preferred. Can you raise that somehow? Maybe a shallow dish of water sitting on the ground inside the tent will help.

I drop the temp down from 24`C to 21`C. I got a new digital ballast and a 6'' centrifugal fan.(6''fan sucking the air out from the carbon filter through the cool tube and out on low 24h, 6'' fan 15 minutes apart adding fresh air in and fan o top the plant 24h).
The temperature out the tent is 16`C

leafs curling up last week
IMG_028831.JPG

curling down now
IMG_029735.JPG

water then yesterday my lights are 40 cm from then the humity 40 to 45.

not doing very good !!! pleace ADVACE

I leave her dry for a week just water yesterday i have a humidifier but not doing much maybe how i have my fans.

any ideas how to improve !!

Back
Top Bottom