Mono Goes Outdoors - Summer 2015

Hey Guys,

:welcome: to my new grow journal.

So as a big finger up to the system it's about time I got another journal started :thumb: Since I have to behave for three months (not get caught growing again) it seems safer to keep things outside the house and the plant numbers low. I will be growing six plants (probably more will be added as time goes on), predominantly outdoors, under plastic, although they will spend the rest of May indoors.

Strains -

- Critical Hog from TH seeds, a heavy yielding 100% indica
- Strawberry Blue a herbies freebie which is sativa dominant
- Tutankhamon from Pyramid Seeds, High THC sativa dominant
- 3x Northern Lights auto from vision seeds

So far the three photoperiod plants are above ground and working on their first set of true leaves thanks to Mrs Mono. The three northern lights auto have just been put in soil after an all day soak in water.

Once again I will be growing in canna terra professional compost, using the full range of canna nutrients. Soil in the poly tunnel has been used for organic veg for years thanks to the people who lived here before so I hope it will be fine for cannabis too :)

I will get pics up shortly. As always, everyone welcome :Namaste:

Not sure if you want to discuss but how did the kilo grow get shut down. I'm very impressed with all your work. I personally know how hard big yields can be not just grow but whole process.

Hell yeah first one here. Do it brother.

Not sure if you want to discuss but how did the kilo grow get shut down. I'm very impressed with all your work. I personally know how hard big yields can be not just grow but whole process.

Hey :) welcome aboard buddy!

Thank you very much for the kind words. :):):)

Well, I'm not sure that the mods like it being discussed. Long story short, I was caught growing 'the kilo' at the start of April, which was a bummer. Main thing is Mrs Mono and the kids were fine :)

Hope to be able to pull big numbers from this grow, but heck, it's going to be a learning game all the way. :):)

So not a lot to look at yet, but... The three photoperiod girls

WP_20150507_004.jpg

Yay !!!!!!

Monos free to continue the growing odessey...

Best of luck mate...

Viva revolution, those 3 plants look like 3 " middle fingers" to the oppressive bastards in the uk...

Cant wait to see this grow

:high-five:

Hey Buddy, best keep the fingers crossed for a good summer :) we are still getting frosts up here at night.

Have they workmen started on your roof? Hope you manage to get growing again very soon. :Namaste:

I am in on the first page :high-five:
I wanna watch an Ak47 growing :thumb:
Election results weren't the best down our way ,,I see you had a sweep of SNP,,I hope thats good for you my friend:circle-of-love:

Hey Jaga :) the election has been a disaster again lol. Looks like conservatives again. Never know, they may decide that cannabis legalization is important :):)

Subbed... Hope you don't mind me tagging along for this journey, mono...

Yep a disaster ?/ who is voting for these folks:high-five:
I am off down to town ta do my weeklies,,,Hey if he works out he can work a big enough profit for him an his mates we may have a chance:hookah:
Speak to you latter :circle-of-love:

Haha well, stranger things have happened :) Enjoy your day out buddy, hope it's warm and sunny for you.

Back
Top Bottom