Cola Monster's Silver Fox & Pandora's Box Greenhouse Grow Show

What's up my fellow cannabis connoisseur's?:welcome:

Well it's that time of year again with my outdoor garden getting prepared & with that being said here's the first of many videos to come of my Silver Fox plants in the ground and ready to do their thing in which the five girls I transplanted today should be reaching upwards near 10' to 12' tall by the time flowering begins.:thumb:

Feel free to follow along if interested or ask any questions you like of this here kindhearted gent in which I'll reply back when not busy as a bee playing with my legal trees! :high-five:

Enjoy the music & have a green evening folks!:theband: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Welcome to the show thebudking! Hope you enjoy the ride.:surf:

I'm just here to throw up a quick video of this mornings added features to my greenhouse which includes a brand new roof plus the rest of my little girls I'll be transplanting into the ground tonight.:morenutes:

Enjoy the tunes and have a green day mateys! ~Peace~

[video]

DSC046183.JPG

Here's inspection video #3 with things going swimmingly early on in the season. Have a good day to all viewing and keep it green as always! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video]

What a sweet set up Cola Monster. I can't thank you enough for the videos. What I learned about Wet/Dry cycling just by looking at your plants is priceless. :hug:

Everyone looks happy and content. Good work cannadaddy. :love:

What a sweet set up Cola Monster. I can't thank you enough for the videos. What I learned about Wet/Dry cycling just by looking at your plants is priceless. :hug:

Everyone looks happy and content. Good work cannadaddy. :love:

Thank you Sue & welcome to the show!:love:

Subbing to this... Lucky man. What an area. Awesome setup..... :)

Here's my weekly inspection video with all the girls looking happy and healthy so far as they groove to a little "Stone Flower" by Santana.:theband:

Enjoy the show and have a green weekend folks!:blunt: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video]

Some still shots of my girls to add a bit of color to the ol' journal.:peacetwo:

Silver Fox:
DSC053054.jpg

DSC053065.jpg

DSC053094.jpg

DSC053104.jpg

DSC053134.jpg

DSC053154.jpg

Pandora's Box:
DSC053185.JPG

DSC053162.JPG

DSC053035.jpg

DSC053006.jpg

DSC052994.jpg

Beautiful cola...

Some shots from greenhouse #2 which are all Silver Fox girls I transplanted last night and early this morning.:morenutes:

Thanks for all the kind feedback mates and have a great Memorial Day weekend! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC053963.JPG

DSC053983.JPG

DSC053994.JPG

DSC054025.JPG

DSC054044.JPG

DSC054063.JPG

Greenhouse #1:
DSC054084.JPG

Very nice :thumb:

Very nice :thumb:

Thank you kind sir & welcome to my legal dream!:welcome:

Well in order to keep the dust down and save myself the time of watering I gave my garden a little makeover today by adding a bit of red ground cover to offset the beauty of my girls in vegging. They had a sale on at Lowe's in my area where you get 5 bags for 10 bucks which came to around $65.00 dollars in total to complete the look and hopefully save me headaches comes harvest.:hookah: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC055263.JPG

What a score! Right place, right time. Your garden is stunning. They're going to be monsters, but the at was what you had in mind wasn't it? :laughtwo::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom