Bearswhowalk

Started With
Alchemy

Size of Pot : 5 Gal
Type : Indica

sex : ?

Soilless : Coco & Perlite

Stage : Veg 25 days

Lights : 3 150 w Clamp Light With 2 23w cfl ea. will be adding 2FT T5 HO Grow Light 2x 3000K 24" Hydroponic Fluorescent Bulb Veg Bloom Lamp Kit

Indoor Grow

Air Cooled

Temp of room : 80-85 with lights on 75-80 lights out

R/H : ?
Ph of Water : 5.5-6.0 9 Still trying to get accurate with this

Pests : Got a mouse set traps

How Often Watering : every day to every other day

Nutes : Budda Grow Budda Bloom HPK all by roots organic and Miracle Grow All Purpose Plant Food Feeding every 3 waters

Strength Of Nutes : 10ml/Gal for Roots Organic Products 5ml/Gal Miracle Grow

New Additions

Sour Kosher

Size of Pot : Yogurt cup to start will transplant to either 3-4 gal pots

State : seed 3 days in dirt

Flower : Photo Period

Sex : Feminized Seed

Type : Mostly Sativa

Indoor Grow

Genetics : Sour Diesel X Kosher Kush

Soilless : Coco & Perlite

Lights : 3 150 w Clamp Light With 2 23w cfl ea. will be adding 2FT T5 HO Grow Light 2x 3000K 24" Hydroponic Fluorescent Bulb Veg Bloom Lamp Kit

Indoor Grow

Air Cooled

Ph of Water : 5.5-6.0 Still trying to get accurate with this

Pests : Got a mouse set traps

How Often Watering : every day to every other Day

Nutes : Budda Grow Budda Bloom HPK all by roots organic and Miracle Grow All Purpose Plant Food Feeding every 3 waters

Strength Of Nutes : 10ml/Gal on Roots Organic 5ml/Gal Miracle Grow

Amnesia
Sex : Feminized

Size of Pot : 1 gal Ice Cream (plastic) tub

State : Seeds in grow sub 3 days

Soiless : COco & Pelrlite

Type : Sativa

Flower : Auto

Indoor Grow

Air Cooled

Ph of Water : 5.5-6.0

Bubblegum

Size Pot : 1 Gal. Ice cream Tub

Sex: Feminized

Type : Indica Ruderalis

Stage : just planted

Indoor Grow

Air Cooled

Temp of room : 80-85 with lights on 75-85 lights out

Tangelo Rapido

Grow Sub : Coco & Perlite

Size Of Pot : 1 Gal Ice cream Tub

Sex : Feminized

Type: Indica, Sativa & Ruderalis

Stage : Just Planted

Indoor Grow

Air Cooled

Temp of room : 80-85 with lights on 75-85 lights out

was going through old recipes and found these thanx mom for the brownie recipe
Brownies
Ingredients
Soft butter, for greasing the pan
Flour, for dusting the buttered pan
4 large eggs
1 cup sugar, sifted
1 cup brown sugar, sifted
8 ounces melted butter (2 sticks)
1 1/4 cups cocoa, sifted ( Bakers Unsweetened )
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup flour, sifted
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt

Directions
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Butter and flour an 8-inch square pan.
In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow. Add both sugars. Add remaining ingredients, and mix to combine.
Pour the batter into a greased and floured 8-inch square pan and bake for 45 minutes. Check for doneness with the tried-and-true toothpick method: a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan should come out clean. When it's done, remove to a rack to cool. Resist the temptation to cut into it until it's mostly cool.

Recipe For Green Butter
1c butter
14g medicine
Grind Meds In Coffee Grinder
Melt butter on low then add medicine. Simmer for 2-3 hrs
Let stand till cool enough to hamdle but still liquid ( platex gloves help ) . Strain through cheesecloth and squeeze out excess butter .

one of the sets of new seeds i got says it is a cross between tangerine13 and ruderalis. Had never heard of ruderalis so did some investigation and this is what i found

Origin and range

Cannabis sativa, C. indica, and C. ruderalis are all species of the genus Cannabis. They can all inter-breed freely, and many 'pedigree' cultivars are indica/sativa hybrids. Authorities disagree about the number of species of plant which constitute the genus Cannabis. Although many authorities continue to class all varieties of the plant as Cannabis sativa, it is widely accepted that there are three separate species or sub-species. C. sativa, the most widely cultivated in the Western World, was originally grown on an industrial scale for fiber, oil, and animal feedstuffs. It is characterised by tall growth with few, widely spaced, branches. C. indica, originating in south Asia, is also known historically as Indian hemp, and is characterised by shorter bushy plants giving a much greater yield per unit height. C. ruderalis is a hardier variety grown in the northern Himalayas and southern states of the former Soviet Union, characterised by a more sparse, "weedy" growth. It is rarely cultivated for its THC content.

Similar C. ruderalis populations can be found in most of the areas where hemp cultivation was once prevalent. The most notable region in North America is the midwestern United States, though populations occur sporadically throughout the United States and Canada. Large wild C. ruderalis populations are also found in central and eastern Europe, most of them in Lithuania, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia and adjacent countries. Without human selection, these plants have lost many of the traits they were originally selected for, and have acclimated to their environment.
Breeding potential

Cannabis ruderalis has a lower THC content than either C. sativa or C. indica, so it is rarely grown for recreational use and the shorter stature of C. ruderalis limits its application for hemp production. Many first time cannabis producers grow autoflowering varieties due to the relatively short time required for the plants to grow sufficiently to be harvested.[citation needed] Cannabis ruderalis strains are high in the cannabіnoid cannabidiol, so they are grown by some medical marijuana users.

However, C. ruderalis' early, plant-age triggered "autoflowering" characteristic (which offers some agricultural advantages over the day-length flowering varieties) as well as its reputed resistance to insect and disease pressures makes it attractive to plant breeders[citation needed] C. indica strains are frequently cross-bred with C. ruderalis to produce autoflowering plants with high THC content, improved hardiness and reduced height.

sorry if i got technical there bbut thought there might be peeps who also dont know what ruderalis is

Seedlings and Cuttings

the Gas Lantern Routine is applicable in seedling phases of plant growth. As stated before, nowhere in nature does the springtime ever provide an 18-hour photosynthesis length; rather, the growing spring light may in fact be 12 hours or less. Lighting for seedlings and cuttings needs to be bright, but compact fluorescent or T5 lighting may be used while in the seedling phase.

The Vegetative Schedule

This method is quite simple: 12 hours of light, followed by five and one half hours of darkness, a single hour of light exactly, and then a second period of five and one half hours of darkness. Placing a full hour of light in the very center of a 12-hour dark period tricks the plant and interrupts the buildup up of sensitive floral hormones, which would normally trigger flowering by destroying them.

The Flowering Schedule

Plants that have been grown up using the Gas Lantern Routine are now supercharged with floral hormones, and ready to go into flower with the slightest provocation. The interruption of the dark period has been destroying enough of the naturally building hormones to keep the plant from expressing sex, and the well-rested plant now has plenty of stored nutrients and energy to finish its life cycle and flower. Triggering the plants is essentially just a matter of removing the interrupting light period, so the plants may now experience the full buildup of hormones that will trigger blooming.

In keeping with providing all the correct organic biological and environmental needs of the plant, the diminishing fall schedule should be employed to take full advantage of the hormonal preparation created by using the Gas Lantern Routine. The diminishing hours of light in nature trigger acceleration in the production of hormones in the plant, making it flower with increasing speed and power.

The Diminishing Lighting Schedule

The diminishing fall schedule begins with an evenly halved light schedule, using 12 hours for the first two weeks to trigger the plant into bloom, and then further reducing the lighting for increasing darkness time by one half hour every week.

The final week of flowering will provide the plants with a mere nine hours of light, with 15 hours of darkness, forcing a resulting final explosive hormonal buildup. This sends the plant into blooming overdrive and produces resin far beyond the normal plant’s limits.
When the Gas Lantern Routine and Diminishing Light Schedule are used together, they create healthier, more naturally robust plants.

any feed back on this is welcomed

ok going to start a survey Auto-flower vs photo-period and why? the reason for this survey is i got 2 photo and 1 auto going and want to see what others think
Also want to give a shout out to attitude seeds for the prompt and professional service ( oops can I do that )

ok Intotheclouds you have created a new addiction for me googling things about medicine ( lol). Just googled Sog and verrrrryyyyyy interrrresttttttingggggggg. maybe my next grow will just have to be that

Ok that is a combination a 3 journals
New_Arrangement_2.jpg

New_Arrangement_1.jpg

Addition_2.jpg

25_Days_21.jpg

25_Days_12.jpg
Room314.jpg

Alchemy_Top.jpg

for the purpose of this grow I will use 18/6 for veg and 12/12 for flower may try SOG method at a later date

from Right to left and top to bottom The orange pot is the Alchemy then the bubblegum then the sour Kosher then the Amnesia then the tangelo Rapido

just watered plants. Alchemy is 6" at 25 days is that good bad or average? think of pruning lower leaves any feedback on that? How long can I leave photo-period plants in veg stage alchemy will be ready to flower before any of the others?

just watered plants. Alchemy is 6" at 25 days is that good bad or average? think of pruning lower leaves any feedback on that?
How long can I leave photo-period plants in veg stage alchemy will be ready to flower before any of the others?
Should I top ( and When ) the alchemy ( the grower I got seeds from said no but trust you guys more)

Thats a pretty good time line. I see you have at least two CFL bulbs over her right? Shes getting big enough where you can really start to up the wattage for better growth. I would not prune anything off her. Remember anything you cut off only stresses her and slows down growth. This is a very touch subject around here and some people cut there plant all up. But I would not recommend that.

You can veg a plant for years!!!!! Until you flip to a flowering schedule they will stay vegging. You wont really be able to veg the biggest plant and let the other catch up as it will only continue to grow. Ive tried to keep only one light on a plant to slow it down but it got really lanky and didnt slow it down like I tried to do.

You should def top that plant now if you are going to. I always top at 3-4 node. I like to just open up the very top of the plant and simply push the small new growth over to the side and it snaps right off. This is how I do all my fimming and it works perfect with no stress. Oh and of course I would top it! If not you will only have one main cola...

I do notice your girl has a little heat stress on the edges of her leaves. When they curl up like that it means they are getting to hot. Its very min on your girl so you should be ok just keep an eye on it.

Will Be ordering a 2FT T5 HO Grow Light 2x 3000K 24" Hydroponic Fluorescent Bulb Veg Bloom Lamp Kit to my area tomorrow or Mon. morn. . Just came home in time to put ladies to sleep and to top her.
this is what came off when i bent new growth
What_Came_Off.jpg

this is what she looks like now
After_Topping1.jpg

these 2 pics are the new seeds i added
Tangelo_Rapido.jpg

Bubblegum30.jpg

Hopefully i didnt mess her up to bad

just saw the grower I got the alchemy seeds from and here is the info on her
indica
pre "98" Budda X 76 Afgan
49-55 days flower

Howdy my friend! I've seen you around the forums lately so I decided I would stop by your Journal! :) everything looks great, lots of awesome strains you got goin right now!

Just out of curiosity, why did you decide to go with Miracle Grow and Roots lines? Most people around here dissuade growers from using miracle grow (I don't know enough about it personally) but I have experience with the Roots Organics line and my plants absolutely LOVED it. If I was you, and this is just my two cents, drop the MG and go with the full Roots line up.

That being said, I see you are growing in Coco/Perlite... I used Roots Organics in soil, I know Roots also makes a Roots Synthetic line... Make sure that you are using nutrients for soilless mediums. :)

Good luck, I'll be sticking around man :)

Welcome aboard pull up a seat and enjoy the ride.
Came home to new pests ANTS took plants out and sprayed around parimeter of the room.

A little about me I got introduced to pot when i was 15 in 1976 ( do the math yes I am old so old I fart dust ) and fell in love with it but always had to buy it cause i couldnt grow it ( killed em all the time ) . In 190 I became HIV and started using it medically. I have made friends over the 25 yrs that grow but still had to pay for most of it. The finall legallized pot here in WA last yr. Finally got to expensive and the grower i was going through ( still paying 180 a oz ) said grow your own . I said ok with todays know how i will give it a shot so here we are. I found you guys on google and now ya stuck with me

Found this on another site don't know if it works will try it and let ya's know

Air Scrubber

TOOLS YOU WILL NEED...
Scissors
Flathead Scewdriver
Can Opener

MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED...
46 fl. OZ can of fruit juice
Duct Tape
Panty Hose
6"x6" Aluminum screen
Container of activated carbon (pet aisle)
Duct Clamp

Now that we have our materials in our workspace, let's begin.

We start by opening the can of juice. Pour it in another container or drink it, because you don't want to waste it. Then open the other side, rinse out, and remove the label. Our next step is to cut the square of aluminum screen using our scissors. Cut the corners to make the square a circle. Once this is done, secure the screen to the bottom of the filter using duct tape. This prevents any sagging from the panty hose. The next step is to secure the panty hose to the filter using duct tape. This prevents any charcoal debris from spilling out of the filterNow, after rinsing our charcoal, we pour it into the filter.Once this is done, we can secure our filter to our exhaust vent using the duct clamp. Just place it around the device in a snug spot and tighten it with the screwdriver. Make sure it's on there good, or the filter might fall off.
This filter can be produced for very cheap, less than 30 dollars. It's MUCH more effective than other scrubbers using carbon air filters. Do yourself a favor and make it as stealthy as possible... No smell, no questions.

And remember to change your carbon every 3 months!

ok finally named the alchemy named her Pammy after my GF. today is pammy's birthday she is 28d today. Ordered my T5 this morning should be here next Mon. Ty Uncle Sam for the t5 lol I think next month he will buy me a tent. Thank The ghost of Bob Marley the t5 was only $39.00 . There was a 2x2x72 that I had a 34.00 bid on but lost it :( . Am also looking into building my own. Have a meetting this morning with a friend about renting a building out at his wheat farm for my flowering. After a talk with a old growing friend of mine and suggestions from you guys I am dropping the Miracle Grow plant food. Reason being with today's nutes why bother. Got a kewl Idea about Raising R/H hang wet towels in room ( Ty sweetsue once again I am schooled) Been watering from above but am looking into someway to do it from under the pots and am looking into collecting rain water but live in a desert area ( agaian ty sue for the ideas ) Well work is calling so will end for now here are some pics
From A friend Grow
Blue_Fire.jpg

Good Morning World
Wake_N_Bake.jpg

CORRECTION WARNIING WARNING

the genetics on alchemy is pre 98 BUBBA KUSH X 76 AFGHAN

just got excelent news I am Picking up
2 Harvest King 600 HPS
600watt S106 Lamp Type

120v-5.7A-600W-60Hz
OR
240v-3.0A-600W-60

Wings are 'Adjust-a-wing'
Great condition

Comes with THREE WORKING
BULBS (two brand new never used)
for $75.00 only 2 yrs old used for 6 months so lets see 6 23 watt cfl a t5 2 bank and the 2 HPS should have light covered gonna have to figure out how to vent now with added wattage added heat the cfl's were keeping it a toasty 80-85 the past few days. Good time to try out that air scrubber i posted above time to look into 6 in inlines . Hate cutting holes in closet doors. Got patient coming will be back

Subbed. Thanks for the invite :)

Autoflowering cannabis (autos) tend to grow a little faster and set bigger buds FOR THEIR AGE but photo period can be vegged for longer into larger plants.

Most people do minimal or no training on autos. If you really want to train your autos, Light Addict has had success. It may be breed dependant - I don't know.

I'm only on my second grow, but I have some problem clones that were vegging for over a year!

With two 600w HPS, you will definitely need to exhaust ome heat. If you are in tri-cities Washington (you said desert) you will want to do a basement grow or provide air conditioning for the area under the HPS lights.

The heat stress may because you have the soil level extra low in your 5 gallon bucket. Sitting low like that you get less air flow at the soil and heat builds up.

- - - If you are interested in a visual of a 4x8' flowering room with two HPS, click on my first grow link in my signature. Photos of my flowering room are right there at the beginning.

So this is where you ended up.....I saw that the other journal was closed. Glad I kept looking through journals.

My ladies are doing well. I've was tempted to fim but haven't done anything except probably bend one of the large leaves too far.

ok I need a bowl what a eventful day . New hps systems are home and picked up 2 6" fans from same person for $15 will have to wire a plug onto em should be easy. Will buy things i need to build air scrubber tonight. So much is happening so fast. lets see to update

am switching over to SWICK grow by the time pammy goes into flower in 4 weeks (dambit sue you have created a monster) Am building 2 8x8x8 grow tents out of 3/4 in. PVC and black out plastic, Talked to friend will be moving grow out to his farm by next month have some construction to do before then. Sorry folks feel asleep typing this so it is 6:15 on tues now . The Amnesia popped 3 days ago and the sour kosher is trying to pop ground as we speak. Am getting so excited. well had so much to say yesterday but since i just woke up i need to get coffee and wake N bake

glod ya found me golfer look forward to this expanded grow

Welcome aboard rad have seen ya around and am happy to have you aboard . am holding off on the HPS till flower on this grow when I move them out of the closet into their new homes for flower. Next set of pots i do will be filled and soaked and filled again. Also ac will be added into air intake fans

Hey Bear hope you don't mind me dropping in for the grow. I run a perpetual in coco mostly aswell. Looking good brother keep it up. :thumb:

:welcome: pull up a seat and watch me learn this wonderful thing:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom