Kali Dragon

Mike Wright

420 Support
420 Staff
Just a quicky journal to document this nice Kali Mist X Red Dragon cross.

I am using my standard lightweight Pro-mix based soil with mainly worm castings plus kelp meal and feeding with DN Gro and GH flora nova bloom.

The seedling was initially fluxed, but I accidentally pruned the main branches on one side one morning when I was kinda groggy. Since I was planning a long veg I just let her fill in, then topped where necessary to keep the canopy even. After a 3.5 month veg she was looking really nice. I flipped her to 12 about 10 days ago.

She shot right into flower. Here she is at only one week. At the moment I'd say this is about the nicest plant I have grown yet. Hopefully she stays this way!

May31KD01.jpg

After defoliation
May31KD02.jpg

Harvested the Kali Dragon on the weekend at 9 weeks, no amber trichs, 90% milky.

The Kali X Northern Lights really smelled like Kali Mist, pungent and earthy. This one has more of the Dragon sweet scent, but muted. Can't wait for a taste...ummmmm!

Jul27Harvest.jpg

I flowered her under 2 TopLed 96x3 reflectors. Lots and lots of light as I only run a few plants at a time. I actually have one each of the parent strains going now at 4 weeks each.

nice work mate looking great:)
if i vegged my plants for 3.5 months i wouldnt be able to enter my house let alone my grow room ,i would need a machete to get in front door heh heh keen to give kali a go:)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom