:love::love::love: little nervous srry for my english and writing but whatever

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? master kush nirvana seeds
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? 4 days veg then 12/12 little experiment
If in Flower stage... For how long? pictures
Indoor or outdoor? both
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? my own, pictures follow
If soil... What size pot? 12 liter i'm european sorry
Size of light? 250 hps one at the moment maybe 2 of them next journal if this grow goes well and some outdoor pictures too of the same seeds only one plant its just an experiment just moved here have to see conditions
to
Is it aircooled? nope
Temp of Room/cab? pictures follow
RH of Room/cab? same here
like i said before its like new too me this journal thing not the growing but ill do my very best to post every day about plants and other stuff....
like to learn soooooo everything is welkom

Any Pests ? nope
How often are you watering? depends
Type and strength of ferts used? tea and a few tricks....
DSC013543.JPG
DSC013543.JPG
DSC013492.JPG
DSC013523.JPG
DSC013534.JPG
DSC013505.JPG
DSC013517.JPG
DSC014174.JPG
DSC013553.JPG
DSC013566.JPG
DSC013573.JPG

this was my last indoor grow afghan kush and took only 3 pictures made me think i been growing for 20 y plus and never photos, notes, nothing!!!! shame on me
got it all in my head don't worry:;):

day 2 transplanted them in my own mixed soil!!!
as a base i take plagron batmix 50% i mix it up with compost out of my own garden mostly gras,weed, vegetables, potatatoe peel, but also ash, oak snippets and plagron perlite, burned cucumber peel... its a compost pit so im in there digging it around every week
the whole year there are like alot of worms in it to so i guess its good
i also give them spa blue its like the lokal water pretty cheap for my setup and needs and ph 6
DSC013704.JPG
DSC013686.JPG
DSC013655.JPG
DSC014167.JPG
DSC013893.JPG
DSC013714.JPG
DSC013685.JPG
DSC013645.JPG
DSC013606.JPG

like i said its a little experiment cous im used to outdoor growing
and this is first indoor grow
ps put them directly in 12/12 part of the plan yalllll

I've got a thing for beautiful plants. I'm always watching ;)

Keep it up!

Ps. I'm not her to rain on your parade. But I think you could put your lights closer. What's the distance you have?

no like comments alot, i just put the light up for the picture normally its 20 cm
got it closer the grow before this one got some albino bud very pretty but unsmokeble
no pictures pitty 4 that......

DSC014264.JPG
DSC014242.JPG
DSC014335.JPG
DSC014253.JPG
DSC014115.JPG
DSC014295.JPG

day 5 looking good
to me that is
q last year i had a few bud with budrot i froze them?
can i make waterhash from this ?? got alot of fresh cut soooo doesnt matter but dont like to trow away anything

shocked!!! just yesterday i was thinking gonna put something round plant 'because it was really niiice' outside when this morning bam
DSC015846.JPG
DSC015855.JPG
DSC015864.JPG
DSC015877.JPG

indoor everything aok
DSC014395.JPG
DSC014473.JPG
DSC014444.JPG
:thumb:
just watered them to i know 7 days too long but im not sure what is the right way, i just lift pots and try to read the plant and i read ph and ec of water ingoing and then look at drainage as well i think thats ok
readings for now ph 6.4 ec 1.0 this last one i raise everytime i water a little bit

Things are looking good. What happened to the outside girls? Did they get eaten? I water roughly every two days. Sometimes everyday. The girls will tell you. You can lift the pot to see if it weighs substantially heavier. And you want about 10% run off after watering to allow old nutrients and shit to flush out the bottom

Glad you feel better mang!

Those are good looking plants! Sorry about what happened to your plant outside. I have a vegetable garden and I have found that birds like to come and pluck tender seedlings. I only grow cannabis indoors, but I guess bird may find cannabis seedlings tasty too.
Good luck and will subscribe to the show.

day 9
looking good
DSC015006.JPG
DSC015047.JPG
DSC015035.JPG
DSC014916.JPG
DSC015088.JPG
put in some garlic cloves for all the bad animals:cheesygrinsmiley:
planted some newbies wich came free with master kush seeds they call them suprise wich i find confusing
never know wat you gonna get
sometimes its easy to know in front :hmmmm:
, pictures tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom