Jandre2k3's Show-Out - The Good Stuff!

Okay,

So I decided to do an un-sponsored journal.

Not featuring anyone at all, just a flower under some LED's.

Soooo......

New News: I am now on temporary disability because of these migraines, will know more on 7-27-15

yes, jandre2k3 is still growing, I'm just not sponsored so I'm taking a relaxed approach to this one. Veg is OVER as of tonight, and transition to bloom is NOW...

lemme see... anything else?

PICTURES!!

coming next:

Alrighty!!

Here we are at the precipice.
Before us lies an untold, unimaginable future.
Behind us are the days gone and passed.

Hold my hand. . . . .
Take a breath. . . . .
NOW JUMP! Throw yourself headlong into whatever awaits us on the other side. Don't you DARE close your eyes! We're in this together, You and I, and we are on our way to ABSOLUTE GREATNESS!

Herb_IQ_6_9_15.jpg

DSCN13997.JPG

DSCN1396_copy.jpg

DSCN1398_copy.jpg

DSCN13977.JPG

Adventurer biscuits on the left, and Blackberry Kush on the right.

My custom 2x4x6 grow cabinet. 400w total input in LEDs pumping a theoretical 612w output.

LOVE!:love:

PEACE!:peace:

SMOKE!:rollit:

Here for this one for sure! Nice to see you at it again and able to relax a little! Sponsored grows are ok but they do become a burden in a way after a while lol.
Anyway its just awesome to see one of the old guard still sharing their joy and talent for all at 420, bravo! :)
HEY-HEY! Wassup, mah bruddah! Thanks for droppin' in.

Looking good. Gonna follow this one for sure.
Welcome to 420Mag . . . and thanks for making me one of your FIRST TEN! Have a seat just any-ole-where, have some iced tea, and enjoy the fireworks!

yea been awhile. Hope all's good your way. You got that tent lite up like a x-mas tree. Hey Alaska1 came bye and said to say hey. Girls are looking great. Keepem Green

Glad to see you Back Brotha :thumb:
Glad to be back... just kinda toolin' around 'til I get another sponsor. Maybe a good hydro nutrient sponsor would like me to test... or LED! I'd love to do another LED test.

yea been awhile. Hope all's good your way. You got that tent lite up like a x-mas tree. Hey Alaska1 came bye and said to say hey. Girls are looking great. Keepem Green
Yeah, my cab is blazing- and soon, I will be, too! Yeah, I used to keep up with him via the 'book, but he deactivated his profile.

Back
Top Bottom