Miha's Garden - Autos - Soil - LED

LadyMiha

Hello and welcome to my journal. It's my first one so I hope it will be ok and I won't bore you guys to death. :p

Curently I have two setups. One for flower and one for vege.
Flowering room: 100x100x180 cm tent, @380w of leds, fans, filters, insulated ducting and a lot of wires. I have 2x RQS Northern Lights, 2x DP Auto Ultimate, 1 Dinafem Cheese XXL day 55 (all suffered a lot in theyr life so all are kinda small)

Vege Room: 80x80x160 cm tent, @75w led, extraction fan and will add a blowing fan. Inside I have 3x Dinafem Auto White Widow XXL and PS Auto Vertigo day 2.

I am using soil as medium, Plagron light mix in air pots and smart pots, but in future I will only use smart pots. I find 'em much cleaner, I always trash my grow when watering in airpots. I use 15L smart but actualy fill them with 20L of soil.
If LED will grow my buds succesfully I'll keep using them, if not I'm going back to HPS and will get the OG reflector. It will cost me 2x times my salary but ... I can eat less lol.
I water 2 times a day, one time in the morning and once in the evening, the amount depends on the size of the plant.
I am using Advanced Nutrients line, my previous grow was awsome but I'm having some problems now with Bud X Factor, it's foaming in mix with any other nutrient. I got someone looking into it but I have no clue if he will actually do it.

Hope all ok with all!! Love!!

day326.JPG

DAY 3. YEY!!

Thanks! I did it yesturday :). I was a bit paranoid with bleaching but I should start to have faith in this pannel :).

I'll post some pics. with my EX grow/harvest... Don't have much to show right now :p. My last grow was 2 Dinafem White Widow XXL and 2 Dutch Passion Auto Ultimates. Dry weight: nr.1 ww - 180g, nr.2 ww - 210 g, nr.1 AU - 170, nr.2 AU - 150

WW:
IMG_082236.JPG
ww_xxl.jpg
IMG_082337.JPG
IMG_082427.JPG

AU:
AutoUltimate.jpg
IMG_084622.JPG

Good smoke for bouth. WW will numb you like you were sedated :D

Day 20
Feed: Sensi Grow A&B 1.1 ml/L, B52 1ml/1, Carbo Load 1ml/L, Sensi Zym 1ml/L, Rhino Skin 1ml/L. Ppm around 420-430.
I have topped one WW and today I'll try a FIM on another. One I'll leave in peace but I wanna see if they react differently top/fim.
day204.JPG

Is this grow in progress if so i
Subbed.i have a journel just starting autoultimate.and i also use sensi grow and and b for veg.u did very well with ur autoultimate top work;)

Here we go! Day 25!!!

Feeding it 1.2 ml Sensi Grow A&B, 1 ml Carbo Load, 1 ml B52, 1 ml Sensi Zym, 1 ml Rhino Skin / L

The topped one is ok, recovered fast enough. The FIM was nothing but a haircut :))

day256.JPG
IMG_093426.JPG
IMG_092522.JPG

Today is day 30
Wow I am realy impressed with the topped ww. She is growing well. From now on all my autos (large ones) will be topped.
Using same feed only added more Sensi Grow A&B (1.4ml/L)
day292.jpg
20150729_092616.jpg
20150728_085737.jpg

Back
Top Bottom