New Grow - Bubblegum Cheese

branson111190

Hey all I'm growing again , and successfully for the first time at that ! I've only ever been able to do it outdoors and all previous attempts failed .... But that was due to reasons other than nature (because nature outdoor grown is the best IMO) . I had two plants , one started in a pot , the other in the ground . The one in the pot i transplanted about a month ago , started dying , came back , and now is almost dead . Poor bastard is suffering and am trying to summon the strength to end it's life .. let's take a moment in remembrance of my plant (no photos , we must respect the dead and dying) :love:

Both were planted on 4/20 of 2015 (this year currently) and the oine in the ground is now doing phenominal . It started dying as well (thanks everybody for the lack of advice and help in my thread asking for advice and help....) but it corrected itself :)
I am 6 feet tall , and it comes up to my shoulders , so maybe close to 5 feet now ? Enjoy the teaser pic , more will come ;)

IMG_054729.JPG

-What strain is it?
Bubblegum Cheese (I think)

-Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Hybrid , unsure %

-Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Might flower soon :)

-If in Veg... For how long?
~2.5 Months

-If in Flower stage... For how long?
Not yet :)

-Indoor or outdoor?
Outdoor of course !

-Soil or Hydro?
Soil of course !

-If soil... what is in your mix?
Whatever is in my backyard lol , mixed with some organic 5/5/5 miracle grow (seems like my plant needs a little more nitrogen though

Size of light?
How big is the sun ?

-Any Pests ?
Yes , small flies , and other things , neem oil seems to be partially effective . I captured a praying mantis :circle-of-love::love: and put him on my plant and he seemed pretty ecstatic about that . Hope he guards it well !

-How often are you watering?
When it rains it pours . But on dry days I give it just enough :)

-Type and strength of ferts used?
None , yet . Should I use some maybe ?

Yea I'm actually making a compost tea ! and it's definitely female it has long pistils and such (pre-flower pistils) . My dead plant was female too :/
Idk if the seeds were feminized , I purchased an oz and I lucked out and found two seeds , so naturally I germinated and planted them :)

I got caught up today so no new pics tonight , however around noon tomorrow I will have some more and some close ups of it .

Is it a good size for ~2.5 months ? Should it be bigger ?

Thank you sir , I'll blow some smoke your way when she's harvested :blunt:

New pictures everyone ! Have a problem though :/ the bottom leaves are turning yellow and brown , which I believe the yellow to be nitrogen deficiency and the brown I'm unsure of . The leaves on the ground that look dead are from my poor other plant :( I figured I would pull her out and let her return to mother nature and become one with my only remaining beauty .

IMG_055235.JPG
IMG_055130.JPG
IMG_054925.JPG
IMG_054827.JPG
IMG_055026.JPG

Is there a way to rotate pictures on site ? I don't want to abuse the space 420mag has for uploaded photos by uploading more of the same thing but rotated . Forgot to check before I uploaded them :p

I was thinking calcium also , but I do know nitrogen problems commonly start with bottom leaves yellowing and asked around and the general consensus seems to be lack of nitrogen . So I'm going to get some nitrogen nute or high nitrogen miracle grow , make it into a tea , and put on top of the soil , or liquid nutes idk yet . But the brown usually means calcium I think but I didn't think the spots would get that big . I'll give the nitrogen a shot though and get the proper nutes because it's showing signs of flowering soon I looked closer today , I'm guessing in another two weeks with the white pistils show .

Oh and thanks for the tip for pictures . I'm using an iPhone (I like android better) so how do I get it to focus on close objects ? It really irks me when I try to get a closeup and it focuses bullsh*t in the background and blurs everything close . 99% of the time it does anyway .

Might've missed the other comment ^ but yeah I'll be sure to blow much smoke in the air for all to enjoy :)

Anyone know what these light/neon green and light orange hopping bugs are ? They seem to be growing in number gradually on my plant and there's bite marks like in the image provided . What are they ? Are they eating my plant ? Is something else ?

IMG_055827.JPG
IMG_055735.JPG
IMG_055628.JPG

Unfortunately my stupid ass iPhone doesn't know how to focus on anything close to it , it seems to favor bullshit in the background that holds no importance whatsoever . How can I make it take a closeup of these bugs ?

First, the yellowing is a nitrogen deficiency. Next the bugs... I cantreally see the picture clearly, but is it a bug or more caterpillar like? It would seem to be some type of caterpillar since it's eating the edges and the inside of the leaves. I don't see any orange bugs in the pics but could be thirps. They are somewhat clear looking with either green or brownish red coloring. Google them and see if thats what they are.

Google'd to no avail but here's a better pic , and a smaller bug I didn't notice until I got the focus right !
IMG_055931.JPG

Yeah too bad , because they look really cool :p but I'm not letting the bastards eat my baby

So here's an update .. Due to a nosy neighbor who needs to hop back on his high horse and ride off into the sunset only to never return , spotted my plant out back and started running his mouth .. Now after fighting back the urge to ram a nug down his throat , the following night my friend and I dug her up and gave her a new home in the wilderness . I can only imagine the neighbors thoughts watching two men carry a six foot pot plant down the street .. I don't think anyone minded :) Would've been awkward if a cop rolled by . Maybe he would be persuaded with a portion of the yield ? :)

But she's back in the ground , and doing well . Needs the sun to dry up all the heavy rain so she can stop drooping and root back in (after losing 50% or more of the root mass due to digging up .....................)

So give her your prayers and hope she does well ! Pics soon after she's stronger .

Back
Top Bottom