First Grow - Greenhouse Seeds Northern Lights Auto

upgrade360

Hey guys this is my first grow, i'm using northern lights auto from green house seeds, all my set up is totally home made Inc carbon filter light hood etc (i'll post pics tomorrow)got two seeds germed planted and already poking through!

IMG_20150701_063215.jpg

looking forward to seeing the setup buddy, im growing some nl's as well.

IMG_20150705_073845.jpg
IMG_20150705_073842.jpg

First week!
Both plants doing well, made my own reflector to house my 2 60w cfl's (probably not enough whatage but it's all I can afford atm) and sorted a home made carbon filter out of 4 24v industrial vent fans I liberated from work, both of which I shall sort picks out tomorrow. Peace out upgrade

Behold! My homemade shonky diy bodge it and scarper carbon filter, basically it consists of 4 24v vent fans, the top and bottom ones are running and hooked up to a laptop supply, the middle 2 have been gutted out and fins removed so a 5 inch piece of 120mm drain pipe can be slotted in them then in the drain pipe between a piece of screen (interestingly made from one of my girlfriends tutus!) is the filter carbon. It sucks in and blows like billio and I think It will even handle one of my Mexican night nuclear farts!!
IMG_20150705_231714.jpg

As always peace out upgrade

The first lil guy was planted a couple of days before the other and was pre germed, seems to be sprouting nicley
IMG_20150708_000410.jpg

Second plant: seed was just bunged in the soil (i'm impatient and lazy lol) seems to be doing ok just a bit slower than its mate
IMG_20150708_000400.jpg

Pics of my light shade got its all hung nicley, running 18/6 atm

IMG_20150708_214416.jpg
IMG_20150708_214438.jpg

And just a quick question for all clever people on here. When would my 2 start showing signs of sex? Not sure on autos and any help would be greatly aprecuated.

As always peace out. Upgrade

Pics of my light shade got its all hung nicley, running 18/6 atm

IMG_20150708_214416.jpg
IMG_20150708_214438.jpg

And just a quick question for all clever people on here. When would my 2 start showing signs of sex? Not sure on autos and any help would be greatly aprecuated.

As always peace out. Upgrade

Hey buddy I love the mini setup you got going there! auto fems should show sex at wk 2-3 just before they start to flower.

Cheers bud, a maga low budget build because i'm poor lol, i'll have a few more pics in a day or two and when they start showing signs i'll post a few up for opinions because i'm new at this :s

IMG_20150710_210317.jpg
IMG_20150710_210324.jpg

Time for an update!, both plants doing well, ones slower than the other but that's because I just dumped the seed in the pot (because I am a div!) both look healthy to me but any advice is welcome

Peace out. Upgrade

time for an update, both plants doing well!
about day 14 on the bigger one and day 11 ish on the smaller plant, i'm not sure but on the bigger plant i'm starting to get pre flowers and they look female!!
i shall post up close ups later on or tomorrow to see what u guys think

WP_20150713_005.jpg
WP_20150713_004.jpg
WP_20150713_003.jpg

peace out upgrade

time for an update!

both plants still doing well, and one is starting to smell rather sexy :), not sure if u can see on the close up (my camera sucks) that i think its starting to show as a lady!!

WP_20150716_003.jpg
WP_20150716_002.jpg
WP_20150716_001.jpg

Day 19! (yes that right i figured out what day my grow is on!)

WP_20150719_001_1_.jpg

comparison shot between both plants, the larger one is showing signs of starting to flower (had to upgrade my filter rather sharpish! lol)

peace out upgrade

Day 19! (yes that right i figured out what day my grow is on!)

WP_20150719_001_1_.jpg

comparison shot between both plants, the larger one is showing signs of starting to flower (had to upgrade my filter rather sharpish! lol)

peace out upgrade

Those ladies are lookin better everytime ic em. Wish mine started pretty flower this soon lol. Mine started at day 40 something lol

lol, well i think the big one sertanly has a few pistils on it and starting to smell so i hope things are picking up!, what do u reckon on the nutes side of things? i've heard horror stories of burning plants with over feeding so am a bit reluctant to give them any, also what the stank like with yours?

lol, well i think the big one sertanly has a few pistils on it and starting to smell so i hope things are picking up!, what do u reckon on the nutes side of things? i've heard horror stories of burning plants with over feeding so am a bit reluctant to give them any, also what the stank like with yours?
It's all personal I feel when it comes to ferts.
I personally use DNF a and b veg, as well as DNF bloom a and b. Then I plan to finish of with advanced nutrience overdrive. There are horror stories but just remember dial down your dose to quarter strength and start slow. Your girls will thank you for it.

As for smell I don't have any my charcoal filter does a mighty fine job. Mind you if I shot it of and leave it for a day. My place smells like heaven lol

thanks man!, i bought some bloom and veg nutes from my local diy store, not ideal i know but i'm on a tight budget. gonna quarter the does and give it a go, if the die the death of a thousand lemmings u'll probably find me under an under pass with a cheap bottle of hooch drowning my sorrows lol

It's all personal I feel when it comes to ferts.
I personally use DNF a and b veg, as well as DNF bloom a and b. Then I plan to finish of with advanced nutrience overdrive. There are horror stories but just remember dial down your dose to quarter strength and start slow. Your girls will thank you for it.

As for smell I don't have any my charcoal filter does a mighty fine job. Mind you if I shot it of and leave it for a day. My place smells like heaven lol

Back
Top Bottom