First Grow - 3 x White Widow - 1 x Bubblelicious - 250W MH/HPS

ProfessorG

420 Member
Hello, after some initial difficulties I have managed to get these plants going. Right now they are just a day under two weeks old since sprouting (Northern Lights don't seem to work for me). I had four going, but two died while I was moving house, so I've just sprouted 1 WW and 1 Bubblelicious.

The other two which are both WW seem to be growing rather slowly under my 250 MH and have recently started to point upwards (leaves), which I am not too sure why.

I am using a DS60, and intend on scrogging it.

The White Widow's are Seedsman, and the Bubblelicious is Nirvana.

These are the pictures of the two week old White Widows.

20150726_201915_1_.jpg

20150726_201910_1_.jpg

Any ideas what is up with the leaves? Thanks!

Aha hello there!

Temperature hovers between 24c and 28c. I haven't checked ph since I read that tap water in the UK was fine.
Lights: 250 MH. I water every 2-3 days (when the soil has dried up a bit) with seaweed extract. Other than the seaweed extract I haven't given it any nutes.

The only thing is humidity hovers around 20-35%, is that an issue?

Does they look too small for a 2 week old white widow?

Alright I'll get the humidity up, MH started at 2ft, now it's at about 9 inches.

Oh nice, a lot of Brits here then.

Okay, these two WW's are almost a month old. Still really small, and the lower leaves have yellowed so I assumed it was a nitrogen deficiency and therefore transplanted them to 3.5l pots.

20150807_192940.jpg

20150807_192945.jpg

They're just under 8cm tall, how do they look for almost month old plants?

My girlfriend accidentally broke the main stem of my biggest plant at about an inch high. The main stem is pretty much clean off, I've reattached it with some tape, and the two parts are touching but they are definitely not attached exactly how they were as it was clean off.

I read that the two parts will reject each other, and rejoin? The leaves are very droopy.

What should I do? Please help!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom